Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Why Don't We Just Switch To RAPIDSHARE!!!
Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: October 20, 2007 06:13

Hey Hey Hey...Fellow STONES FANS Stop WASTING your money on gigasize..it's time to cut your losses and subscribe to rapidshare. I have had a GIGASIZE and RAPIDSHARE account for two years apiece. GIGASIZE IS CONSTANTLY BROKEN..while RAPIDSHARE HAS NEVER EVER LET ME DOWN!!!

SOULSURVIVOR

Re: Why Don't We Just Switch To RAPIDSHARE!!!
Posted by: Judas72 ()
Date: October 20, 2007 10:15

I do not have an account with either but have used both to download stuff that the kind people on here have posted and I would be very happy never to have to use Gigasize ever again. It's a real pain in the butt for 90% of the time!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 20, 2007 16:58

Sold!
I will look into it.
My Gig account ends in 4 weeks.
Thanks!

Posted by: keith1978 ()
Date: October 20, 2007 17:42

Totally agree with you. As I said before Gigasize is a joke, a real pain in the arse. Give me megaupload or rapidshare everyday...

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: October 20, 2007 17:54

I'm uploading to rapidshare for three weeks now and it's the fastest upload speed that I've jet expirienced.
And stable too. But most important: no files are subject of deletion right after upload as on gigasize (with premium account!).

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: October 20, 2007 18:30

I've got premium accounts on Rapidshare,Megaupload and Giga-Size.I really must say that Rapidshare never let's me down.It's really fast and I've never had a broken dl for the last 2 years.Mega is also very good..but Gia-Size is really shit.
I'm dl at the moment a Springsteen show from the BTX board.When I try to use my premium account I can't get the show.I've now locked in as a "guest" and the download started after just 30 sec.It will took around 2 hours,but anyway...
I pay 29.90 for 6 month at Rapidshare.That's very very cheap if you think that I've bought hundreds of boots at record fairs and shops in my life and sometimes paid more than this sum for one show!!!!
I can only recommend Rapidshare and Megaupload.

Barnestormer

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: October 21, 2007 06:30

i agree gigasize sucks it's not working once again . it is total crap rapidshare is the best way to go

Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: October 21, 2007 10:37

Rapidshare rules :-)
Never had any problems with up- or downloads.
Gigasize is slow and causing problems everytime I use it.
I havn't used Megaupload that much, but I don't remember any problems.
I would be rather nice if all uploads were on the same, so that we would only have to pay for one. If you're downloading many things a premium account really is a must.

Posted by: elmod ()
Date: October 21, 2007 15:03

"I never had a problem with drugs, only with cops.-Keith Richards"

more right: I never had a problem with drugs, only without it...

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: October 21, 2007 17:34

yeah , its a shit , i enter with my premium account and try some songs , but i dont get my download in any way , then i enter without account in the free way , and it does , what a shit it is!!!!
who else got this problem?

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: bass ()
Date: October 21, 2007 18:16

Have a premium account and have not been able to download for days. It presents the button "click for download" but as soon as I click, it calls back to server and never returns, resulting in time out.

Posted by: pancho1111 ()
Date: October 22, 2007 05:43

I'm free user of Rapidshare, my uploads never deleted, because they keep the files for 3 months After the last download made by somebody..

Megaupload is very bad when you are a no paid user, the download service is very limited in countries not good for their bussiness, like South America, and you must install the Mega..Bar to be able to download, and after downloading 100 megas you must wait for ages for a new file..
In that sens is like Sendspace, always the mesage: No free slots for your country!!
This never ever appears on Rapidshare!

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: October 22, 2007 14:55

ill definitely change to rapidshare

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: October 24, 2007 10:19

Gigasize SUCKS! Rapidshare is MUCH better AND faster. And it's cheap!

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: October 24, 2007 10:47

I normally have a premium account on rapidshare and it is well worth the (little) money. It never let me down, it's always working and the downloads are fast and reliable.
It's highly recommended.
Even without a membership it's easy to use, just log off and log in again and you can DL more. It only takes me about five seconds to do that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1347
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home