Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post : JOHN FOGERTY Proud Mary DVD, 1986 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with Keith Richards, Jerry Lee Lewis and others
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 12, 2010 21:38

JOHN FOGERTY Proud Mary DVD, 1986 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with Keith Richards, Jerry Lee Lewis and others
and also Ron Wood if I'm not mistaken smoking smiley

Only one song
audience footage (the guy who shot this footage probable had some friends in the audience, so 50% is realy audience smiling bouncing smiley )

[www.megaupload.com]

My other posts are here [www.iorr.org]

Re: Post : JOHN FOGERTY Proud Mary DVD, 1986 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with Keith Richards, Jerry Lee Lewis and others
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: January 12, 2010 22:44

I have a video with more things, but the sound is terrible, one speedproblem
It is terible and the picture is only good

Keessie

Re: Post : JOHN FOGERTY Proud Mary DVD, 1986 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with Keith Richards, Jerry Lee Lewis and others
Date: January 12, 2010 23:40

Keessie
I have a video with more things, but the sound is terrible, one speedproblem
It is terible and the picture is only good

Keessie

Maybe someone can fix that (not me though)

Posted by: littlevillage ()
Date: January 13, 2010 00:09

Thank you!

Cheers
littlevillage

Posted by: Gentle_Ben ()
Date: January 13, 2010 09:42

Bedankt Stonesmuziekfan,

Groetjes uit Canada.

Gentle Ben

It's Only Rock And Roll (but my "extended" family likes it)

Date: January 13, 2010 20:25

Gentle_Ben
Bedankt Stonesmuziekfan,
Groetjes uit Canada.
Gentle Ben

Geen dank.
De ne rien
No Thanks

Posted by: lenchik ()
Date: January 17, 2010 19:59

Thanks so much for this vid! Wonder why this wasn't included in the official 9DVD set.

I tried to use just left channel to play this video and the sound was much better, almost without any distortion.

btw, can anyone upload the whole thing? Great line-up!

Date: May 24, 2010 21:31

bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1661
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home