Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: post : Private video : Rolling Stones - Shepherds Bush Empire, Remastered audio version DTS 5.1, Live at The Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK. June 8th, 1999.
Posted by: littletanda ()
Date: December 12, 2009 19:17

DTS 5.1 doesn't play on PC

I need a love to keep me Happy!!!
Vincent aka Littletanda

Re: post : Private video : Rolling Stones - Shepherds Bush Empire, Remastered audio version DTS 5.1, Live at The Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK. June 8th, 1999.
Date: December 12, 2009 22:28

and doesn't work on my dvd player

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: December 13, 2009 01:15

Hi Vincent!

Are you sure that your players can play DTS? or it seems more likely that your tv dos,nt suport DTS. Do you use sorround ? older systems cant play 5.1. Try and set the dvd to play 2.0.

cheers Bowinking smiley

Date: December 13, 2009 14:58

I don't know but i'm able to play original track and 2.0 on my dvd player

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: December 14, 2009 00:46

well - that seems to be the problem - your system cant deal with dts 5.1 - thats normal!You got to have a sorroundsystem that support 5.1 - you know what dts 5.1 means? It,s digital - plays with 5 speakers (very shortly)

cheers Bo

Date: December 14, 2009 02:06

Yeah I know that stuff Bo. If i'm understand, i need to bought a new DVD who support Dolby Surround 5.1 - Do you have the same problem or your Player is compatible with this technology. I'll check for a new one. Thanks for the tip.

greetingthumbs up

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: December 14, 2009 22:42

No I don,t have that problem - I don,t use 5.1 - i don,t like it , for many reasons - i use 3.2. I think you misunderstand me - it,s not your dvd- player thats the problem. If you use surround-decoder and to want hear film/music in 5.1 you have to by an new SORROUND-decoder! If you want further infor, I think it,s best that I send you a e-meail - I think this is the wrong forum (befor midnrambler gets grumpywinking smiley

cheers Bo

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: January 28, 2010 21:25

bump

Date: January 29, 2010 03:29

Keessie
bump

???

Vincent aka Littletanda

Re: post : Private video : Rolling Stones - Shepherds Bush Empire, (R.S.V.P DVD's) Remastered audio version DTS 5.1, Live at The Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK. June 8th, 1999.
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: January 25, 2011 20:58

Reminder

Re: post : Private video : Rolling Stones - Shepherds Bush Empire, (R.S.V.P DVD's) Remastered audio version DTS 5.1, Live at The Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK. June 8th, 1999.
Posted by: andykeef ()
Date: January 27, 2011 06:00

Most kind regards. Also a shout out to Urban Steel for enlightening me on the subject. This must be the only show that I didn't check the setlist. Melody?!

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: January 28, 2011 23:46

Thank you very much Keessie - appreciate all your work here.

Posted by: crash ()
Date: January 31, 2011 18:52

nice audio remaster!!! thumbs up many thanks, Keessie...much appreciated, once again!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: June 11, 2012 10:04

After the demise of megaupload, could someone please upload this one again?

Posted by: deeppurple ()
Date: June 12, 2012 00:41

Yes! Please Upload this one again.
Thanks.

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: July 4, 2012 11:09

Bump!

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: June 23, 2017 04:34

Deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-23 16:16 by THE DON.

Posted by: RafaLadilla ()
Date: June 25, 2017 01:48

Link?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2090
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home