Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...180181182183184185186187188189190...LastNext
Current Page: 185 of 205
Re: YouTube Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s)
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 10, 2018 23:14

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: December 11, 2018 19:24

This is the concert of the great Bo Diddley with the great Ronnie Wood. This concert was recorded in Tokyo, where they played in 1988. Fantastic concert that shows how the two had fun .... I love it!
[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 11, 2018 20:06

[youtu.be]

Whoo, I love good pop music.
They're like the new Eurythmics.

Also

[youtu.be]

is just as good; maybe better.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 14, 2018 17:17

Steven Van Zandt is a great Stones fan and he talks about some of his favorite records on this video.

Little Steven - Records In My Life (2018 interview)

Date: December 18, 2018 03:27

08/11/1983 - BBC1 - Sixty Minutes: Mick Jagger Interview

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 19, 2018 02:52

Keith on Play with Fire .................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................. ........................................................................... ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

[www.facebook.com]

Date: December 20, 2018 02:41

Can't remember seen this one before................................

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 20, 2018 03:03

Another one.....................................

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: December 20, 2018 03:08

Testify
This is the concert of the great Bo Diddley with the great Ronnie Wood. This concert was recorded in Tokyo, where they played in 1988. Fantastic concert that shows how the two had fun .... I love it!
[www.youtube.com]

I saw this tour at a club in San Jose CA, talked to Jo much of the show in the crowd.

When I sneaked in the backstage area of a Stones party at Pac Bell in SF in 2002, I met the Stones except for Keith, I reminded Jo of our discussion. She said, "oh yea, I loved that tour, we drove around America in a bus".

I also sat outside the club and BS'd with BO while he waiting for that "damn Englishman"...then a Lincoln Town car showed up, backed up towards us, doors open up and there it is, Ronnie's silhouette, spiked hair, drink in one hand and a lit ciggy in the other...classic 80's Ronnie, he gets out starts laughing and heads into the club while BO was mumbling about Ronnie never being on time.

I took some photos I recently saw, I may have them scanned and post one day.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: January 8, 2019 18:32

Susan Boyle singing "Wild Horses" on "America's Got Talent: The Champions", 1/7/19.

[youtu.be]

Date: January 9, 2019 02:50

bye bye johnny
Susan Boyle singing "Wild Horses" on "America's Got Talent: The Champions", 1/7/19.

[youtu.be]

As much as I dislike these shows, she is truly amazing. Watching this brought a tear to my eyes. Maybe instead of some half talent being a special guest, bring her out. Now that would bring the house down. Hey guys, you listening!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 9, 2019 05:03

Testify
[www.youtube.com]

Delete. It’s a weird night in America sorry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-09 05:54 by 35love.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 10, 2019 21:19

"In the latest Truetone Lounge, we take a trip down to Muscle Shoals, Alabama, to meet up with Swamper, Jimmy Johnson at 3614 Jackson Highway, home of the Muscle Shoals Sound. In our interview, Johnson covered everything from his early days as Rick Hall’s first employee, through all of his groundbreaking work with Aretha Franklin, the Rolling Stones, Wilson Pickett, Paul Simon, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Bob Seger. Along the way, we get amazing anecdotes about Tom Dowd, Jerry Wexler, Arif Mardin, Duane Allman, Eddie Hinton, and Pete Carr. Jimmy also shares of his involvement in the award-winning Muscle Shoals documentary, and how the film came to fruition."

Stones-related stories from 1:03:10 onwards

Jimmy Johnson - Truetone Lounge

Date: January 11, 2019 01:45

Cristiano Radtke
"In the latest Truetone Lounge, we take a trip down to Muscle Shoals, Alabama, to meet up with Swamper, Jimmy Johnson at 3614 Jackson Highway, home of the Muscle Shoals Sound. In our interview, Johnson covered everything from his early days as Rick Hall’s first employee, through all of his groundbreaking work with Aretha Franklin, the Rolling Stones, Wilson Pickett, Paul Simon, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Bob Seger. Along the way, we get amazing anecdotes about Tom Dowd, Jerry Wexler, Arif Mardin, Duane Allman, Eddie Hinton, and Pete Carr. Jimmy also shares of his involvement in the award-winning Muscle Shoals documentary, and how the film came to fruition."

Stones-related stories from 1:03:10 onwards

Jimmy Johnson - Truetone Lounge

Thanks Christiano thumbs up

OT: Yes
Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: January 11, 2019 19:09

[www.youtube.com]

Yes Live At The Apollo

With Wakeman, Rabin and Anderson - RIP(Chris Squire) and Steve Howe doing his own thing now ) but Rabin is awesome. The drummer is Lou Molio and Bass Lee Pomeroy

Jon's vocals are still unbelievable - What a band on 50th tour

Re: OT: Yes
Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: January 11, 2019 20:06

Yeah. I heard that from a post on BigO. They sound Fantastic! If they ever came close by I would definitely go.

Re: OT: Yes
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 11, 2019 20:57

Would love to see these guys live, fat chance they'll ever come to France though...

Not much going on on their website : [www.yesfeaturingarw.com] apparently they were working on some new music back in 2017...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

OT: a nasty piece of music
Posted by: noughties ()
Date: January 30, 2019 15:32

"Dear Madam"

This 1970 song is Cilla Black`s own favourite among her recorded songs. It`s the mix of lyrics and melody that to me makes it unpallatable. An au pair falls in love with the man of the house and has to leave. It`s too erotic.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-30 21:41 by noughties.

Re: OT: a nasty piece of music
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: January 30, 2019 18:05

Too erotic? More like cheese from the soundtrack of a bad late 1960s movie about star-crossed lovers.

Date: January 30, 2019 21:53

dmay
Too erotic? More like cheese from the soundtrack of a bad late 1960s movie about star-crossed lovers.

Well if you`ve said "A", it`s hard not to imagine "B". I`d guess you even don`t need a dirty fantasy.

Otherwise I`m a big fan of Cilla Black`s 60s albums, also the one from which this song is taken. They`re recently issued as a CD box which spans her 5 albums form 1965 to 1970.

Talking `bout late 60s movies, have you ever seen "The April Fools" starring Jack Lemmon and Catherine Deneuve from 1969? Never have I seen so many beautiful women as at the opening party.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: January 30, 2019 21:57

did jack lemmon ever escape the mob in some like it hot.

Date: February 4, 2019 16:02

More cheese, if that`s what you call it (1968):

[www.youtube.com]

OT: About industrious ways to earn a living...
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 4, 2019 01:29

...I know there are many clips on internet about almost everything. But this one made me laugh. What an a awkward way to make a living!
From New Jersey, USA apparently. The culprit had never heard of things like security cameras I guess...

[www.youtube.com]

Re: OT: About industrious ways to earn a living...
Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: February 4, 2019 17:43

Possibly inspired by the Chinese. Over the past several years numorous clips appeared on YT, TV, etc of Chinese jumping in front of (not too fast driving grinning smiley) cars, sometimes using bycicles, etc. One needs to have a camera in the car these days eye popping smiley

Re: OT: About industrious ways to earn a living...
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: February 4, 2019 23:41

there was a case years ago of a guy in london who sold bottled thames water to gullible tourists.

made a good living till his scheme was outed.

Hilarious I Got You Babe lip sync performance
Posted by: fyp933 ()
Date: February 17, 2019 16:24

greetings, I imagine many have seen this clip before but I hadn’t seen it until today when it was posted on the Hoffmann music forum under bad lip sync performances
enjoy !
[youtu.be]

Re: Hilarious I Got You Babe lip sync performance
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 17, 2019 16:40

Thanks fyp933! There they are! Never seen this one before.

Re: Hilarious I Got You Babe lip sync performance
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: February 17, 2019 16:48

Ready Steady Go - The Rolling Stones Special.
Filmed on September 2, 1965, broadcast September 10.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

musicless music video (funny)
Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: February 20, 2019 20:33

Re: musicless music video (funny)
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: February 20, 2019 20:48

It met with Mick's approval!
[www.instagram.com]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...180181182183184185186187188189190...LastNext
Current Page: 185 of 205

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1803
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home