Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Beatles Remasters Not Coming Any Time Soon
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: December 30, 2008 19:14

stonesmusicfan
What gets me is that the Beatles carp about the bootlegs, over the years...don't they get it ?

Basically, there were successful, and don't have to do anything to "sell" their, but it has to "smart", knowing how much ALL the $$$$ they have lost, just because of their stupid behavior.

When you REALLY listen to their music, it's Pure POP Crap...the Stones have so MUCH over them !

The Stones are still around...NUFF SAID !

NUFF SAID ! What are you talking about?, John Lennon and George Harrison couldn't help dying, could they!! so how do you know that they wouldn't still be playing now?

Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 31, 2008 23:51

The whole thing about these guys crying about royalties gets to me a bit. I understand its their stuff and they deserve to get the royalties. Take a hint and realize that your fan base yearns for this stuff and take the time to sit down go through some of it and put it out!!

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 1, 2009 03:15

Yeah, and they dont even have to deal with "King Turd" Klein. But we cant ask Ringo about it cause he said no more fan mail! Bet Pete Best doesnt "return to sender".

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1513
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home