Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jeff Gordon (NASCAR driver)
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 5, 2008 22:24

Watching the NASCAR race on the weekend and just before the race started, they had interviews with several drivers asking them who their favorite bands are. I kind of assumed that they would mention country singers like Tim McGraw or Brooks and Dunn. I was surprised to hear some of the answers. They asked five drivers, the first three I can't remember. One said Aerosmith,one said Metallica and the other said Rush/Eagles. Tony Stewart said Led Zeppelin and the last,Jeff Gordon, said The Rolling Stones.
Never really followed NASCAR until this year and I like the Joe Gibbs team, with Stewart, Busch and Hamlin but now I think I'll cheer for Gordon, too!

Re: Jeff Gordon (NASCAR driver)
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 6, 2008 00:06

GREAT!!!!! I heard Dale Ernhardt Jr say that he is a big fan of Kid Rock. What an idiot. I hope Gordon drives him into the wall evertime even tough they are team mates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-05-06 00:07 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: May 6, 2008 00:33

More Hot Rocks
GREAT!!!!! I heard Dale Ernhardt Jr say that he is a big fan of Kid Rock. What an idiot. I hope Gordon drives him into the wall evertime even tough they are team mates.

I don't think being teammates matters in this case. They've had some bad blood brewingg this season over helping (or lack there of) each other drafting. Apparently, Jeff was looking for little E's help a few races back and little E refused adn decided to go it alone.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: May 6, 2008 01:39

Even though I'm from NC I never got into NASCAR (sorry Elmo).....weird.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-05-06 16:34 by Lukester.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 6, 2008 02:08

I figured Jeff Gordon to be the kind that would like that disco-sounding stuff you hear booming out of gay bars. grinning smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 6, 2008 04:06

Now that's not very nice Edithangry smiley...Yes I am a big Gordon fan....What somebody really needs to do is ram that little punk Kyle Busch straight into a wall. He's young,he'll recover......Oh and Tony Stewart sucks too.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1809
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home