Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9
Re: Shine A Light - The Movie - Reviews
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 18, 2008 22:38

Manager of the theatre told me Shine a light is out of the theatre because low blockbuster, just 13 days in Tenerife

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 18, 2008 22:52

I saw it again, nine days after the first time. This round the place was only one-third to one-half full, with few fans clapping. Two of us were up at the back standing. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

This time I noticed a lot more of the interaction onstage between the main band members and the other singers and players. I was looking for it.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: April 18, 2008 22:58

... repressed? It's a movie, not a concert.

Still I'd rather it played at a club w/ drinks, etc. than a stuffy theatre.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: only stones ()
Date: April 19, 2008 02:27

Disaster in Italy,
today the premiere in Turin, only 8 spectators.
In Milan max 30 spectators.
In Rimini 23 spectators.
Not in programmation in South Italy
Sici

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 19, 2008 03:41

that means the dvd will be soon, which is good news for us, we can get the bonus stuff at last

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 19, 2008 12:53

Saw the movie last night.

It has been so much reviewed and talked about, so I just go to basics:

Three of five.

(let the details to be discussed in discussions to come)

- Doxa

Posted by: nmaillot ()
Date: April 19, 2008 13:27

Has anyone counted the number of distinct notes played by keith during his solos during SAL ? it's probably less than 10.

It's always the same sequence coming again and again.

Why did not they overdub at least the SFTD solo ?

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: April 19, 2008 15:04

My review.

I saw it last night in Aarhus. The theater wasn't full. I think about 100 people in the not-very-big cinema. The sound was OK, but not turned up enough. I mean: It was high, but I'd had turned it up another few clicks.
I'll start with commenting on a song-by-song basis.

1. Jumping Jack Flash.
- Great one. It sounded much better here than on the soundtrack CD. I loved the way the sound went up when they were filming Keith for example. That was a great feature throughout the movie, although sometimes it sounded a bit weird when they turned it back down. Flash is (As always) a strong opener.

Shattered.
- Like someone on here said "Starts in a high tempo and never looks back". I loved it. It's a great version. Really upbeat and Jagger is amazing.

She Was Hot.
- Superb. Very nice to see this.

All Down The Line.
- Great version. They sound a bit knackered on it, and it's not as good as the Stripped b-side. That said: It rocks. Keef and Ronnie are great here.

Loving Cup.
- This one I was really looking forward to see. I've read multiple reviews saying that Jack White was like a little schoolboy who couldn't believe he was on stage with The Stones. I didn't think so. This is just the way Jack is on stage when he's having a good time. Watch the White Stripes DVD "Under Blackpool Lights" and you'll know what I mean (Especially the last song). He brings a lot of country twang to it. For me this is a duet ranking alongside the great Robert Cray and Bo Diddley duets from Miami, 1994. The band does a great job here.

As Tears Go By.
- Magic. A very calm Jagger. I didn't know he was able to stand still during a song. smiling smiley This one got me thinking about the similar great version from Milano 2006.

Some Girls.
- I'd seen this one already on the Amazon website. Twas better in the context of the film though. It works out well. Again the entire band owns up. But it was a bit of a shame that they didn't include the harp, like we hear it when they're rehearsing it early in the film.

Just My Imagination.
- To me, this is one of the highlights. The version is as good as the magic Hampton 1981 version, though different.

Far Away Eyes.
- Again a magic moment (Especially Mick 'n Keef sharing the mic). Ronnie is doing great stuff on the pedal steel guitar, and he seems to have a driver's license for it. smiling smiley

Champagne & Reefer.
- Even though I loved the Jack White duet, this one is better. The Stones doing blues is always a treat. Buddy has an awesome moment when he's just staring at the camera for a long time without singing. He doesn't upstage anyone though. It wouldn't have been as great as it turned out, if he didn't have THAT backing group. But what a voice he carries. Stellar harp solo by Mick, and Keith doing a great job on the guitar.

Tumbling Dice.
- Cool version, but as expected. Keith is turned down after the intro. I saw him doing the usual licks after the intro, but couldn't hear them. It's a shame because TD was mighty fine, because of Keef especially, on the ABB Tour. Nice one though.

Band Introductions.
- This is the way to do it on future DVD releases I think. The usual wankery was skipped and it worked very well with the fades.

You Got The Silver.
- Anyone saying that Keith can't sing must shut up. He does a great job on here. Ronnie mighty fine too. Keith is such a cool weirdo.

Connection.
- I'll be slayed for saying this, but the interview cuts in this one ENHANCED it. It's not a great version. On the CD it's the worst one. I like that the bad parts of it, and there are many on the CD, was skipped and the interviews that were cut into it, was much fun.

Sympathy For The Devil.
- Also cool. Charlie is great on it. There's an amazing camera shot when the first chorus kicks in. It's taken from the side and the whole place is lit up with white light (And white heat). The special Jagger intro, manufactured by Scorsese, is cool (Where Mick comes in through the back door). All in all this version is pulled up high by Charlie's drumming, but pulled down by Keith's solo. He doesn't come through here. He doesn't think, but feels. That's cool, and I saw many great examples of that on the ABB Tour. But here he just feels it wrong IMO. Not the best version of this song at all.

Live With Me.
- Even though the Xtina duet is the least of my favourites of the three, it's not bad at all. She can hold her own. She has a great voice. The big shame is that she uses it on crap music. The band is kicking major butt here BTW (Keith's licks).

Start Me Up.
- As expected. This was probably meant to be the start of the home stretch, but even though I like it, it was better in Olympia 2003 (FF disc 4). Sounded better on the CD too.

Brown Sugar.
- This is where the home stretch really begins. What a version! Everything is in it's right place here. Kick-ass version.

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.
- Before watching it on film I didn't think it would be good to close the show. The CD version was the next worst thing to Connection. But it was much better to watch on film. Only bitch about this is the way Keith plays the riff. It's just not a good idea. It's better than the Toronto SARS version though (But then again - Almost every version is). The show ends on a high note, but not as high as expected.

Martin Scorsese has made a great film. Let me say that to begin with. I've read quite a few critiques that there isn't enough documentary in it. I don't think that. It's not made like a documentary at all. It's a concert film, and it must be judged on the merits of that, rather than as a documentary.
The quick camera jumps works like they should. It's pretty MTV, but with the Marty twist. The point of the quick jumps is made to fit the fast songs. The slower the song, the slower the cam jumps. It works well.
The idea of turning up the person who we see on the screen is original and good. I liked that very much. Shows that the Stones are individuals, but also a group. As I said before, there was some moments where it sounded weird when it was turned back down. There was a moment when they turned up Keith during JJF where it was very noticable.
BTW: This idea of turning up the individual sound is also seen in The Biggest Bang on Midnight Rambler, ending the tour documentary. It's just taken to the extreme there. I like it.
The hired blondes (Of whom I'd love to pork every single one) seemed like a big thing for most people on here. Of course I saw them, but I didn't really notice them. In almost every shot they were in, there was a Stone in. And how can you not look at the Stone? I'd even play the devil's advocate here: The blondes were instructed to do waves and raise their arms and such. When Brown Sugar goes into the "Yeah yeah yeah whoooo" part, they do just that. But the real fans on the rafters should do it too right? Only about half of them does it. I know that they were hired because they "look better" and because Mick has something to play up to (The horny goat probably had all of them in his room afterwards). I just think that it wouldn't be the best to have real fans who don't do all the waving. Of course I could be wrong, because it's also a different experience to stand in the FOS area. Perhaps they'd do a lot of waving if they were there. And don't think I prefer hired blondes in the front row. I prefer fans, and most people I know from the Stones community would deserve a front seat. For a movie it's just different though.
The start of the movie is much fun. It doesn't add as much as the interview clips during the show though. It's just a nice novelty. And how fun is Keith? He seems like a dude you'd wanna hang out with (Check him out making fun of Mick and Charlie behind their backs during the stage model talk). I loved where Marty gets the setlist in hand and doesn't even end his sentence before The Stones rips into Jumping Jack Flash. Though it was most likely edited, it was very funny to watch.
The best interview clips in the movie were, for me, the one with the half 'n half screen of Jagger and Keith, where they answer the same question. The difference of the Glimmer Twins is shown right there. It reminded me of the pre-release A Bigger Bang interviews. When asked about the new album Mick goes into a long svada about "It's contempory, yet classic yada yada yada", whereas Keith goes "It kicks some ass". Also the interviews with Ronnie and Keith seperately during Connection was much fun. (Ronnie) "He (Keith) KNOWS that I'm the best guitar player". (Keith) "I knew he'd say that". grinning smiley
Another favourite segment is when they end Satisfaction. Keith is on his knees clutching his guitar and is taking deep breaths. How can you not love that man?
There's ups and downs during the concert, but mostly ups. As a whole it's very good. Killer show. It's one of the best filmed (If not THE best filmed) concerts they've released I think. The close-ups were great and I didn't think it was a Mick only show. He just got the majority of the screen time. Like Keith said: "I don't think when I'm on stage. I feel". Well, I don't need to look at Keith all the time. I FEEL him. Same goes for the rest of the band. The Mick close-ups are good because we love the vain front man. He's like that, whereas Keith, Ronnie and certainly Charlie aren't. They are felt when Mick is seen. And the "study" of Mick's movements is a great aspect in the film.
The ending with the dedication to Ahmed Ertegun is lovely. May the good Lord shine a light on him.
It's a film mostly for fans I think. For a normal person (We're not grinning smiley ) it would be a bit too long. Of course I was craving more afterwards, but I'm not sure that other people were. A mainstream audience would probably find it too long, and since it's not a documentary (I.e. It doesn't take you from a point and enlighten you on the way) it's most likely a too long film. Instead it leaves the question it asks, hanging in the air, because what's more to say after a concert like that? It's a good way of doing it, and I wouldn't mind Martin Scorsese doing an actual documentary spanning their whole career at some point. Actually I'd very much like it to be him.

I'd rate it 5 out of 6 stars. 4 is way too low, and 6 is a bit too high. So a big 5 is the way to go.

JumpingKentFlash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-19 15:14 by JumpingKentFlash.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: April 20, 2008 00:40

Buddy has an awesome moment when he's just staring at the camera for a long time without singing. He doesn't upstage anyone though. It wouldn't have been as great as it turned out, if he didn't have THAT backing group. But what a voice he carries. Stellar harp solo by Mick, and Keith doing a great job on the guitar.

I completely agree with you. that's what I wrote too in the topic Sal overdubs.
More like this and the film would had been a masterpiece.

I saw it in Paris on a big screen in DLP mode (digital process). great quality.

What's that Keith song at the very end in the generic ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-20 01:06 by toomuchforme.

Date: April 20, 2008 01:10

Marty used a french interview called "les jumeaux impossibles" when keith and Mick are in parallel and had to answer the same questions. I have the complete interview on video. Quite interesting to compare their different state of mind.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: April 20, 2008 03:40

Finally got to see it. Was hoping it would come to a local theater since my car crapped out a few weeks ago and I am using public transportation for the next few months. It didn't come to my local theater (it was only in a few theaters throughout Northern New Jersey) so I went into the city to see it. Saw it at the Chelsea Theater on West 23rd street. Only about a dozen people in the theater but it has been out for three weeks and I went to an early show (around 1:30pm) so the small crowd was somewhat expected.

Great performance, great work by Marty. Yes they could have had more shots of Charlie but I thought the shot of him when he looked winded after a number was great. Sometimes we forget that these guys are not spring chickens and these performances must be exhausting for them.

The highlights for me;

JJF
Loving Cup with Jack White
As Tears Go By
Champagne And Refer with Buddy Guy
Connection/interview segments
Far Away Eyes

Can't wait for the dvd.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: April 20, 2008 04:30

toomuchforme
Marty used a french interview called "les jumeaux impossibles" when keith and Mick are in parallel and had to answer the same questions. I have the complete interview on video. Quite interesting to compare their different state of mind.

were they being asked the questions at the same time? Or were their images put together later?

Date: April 20, 2008 10:52

yes, being asked the questions at the same time.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: April 20, 2008 10:57

This months issue of Empire Mag, gives SAL 4 stars...says the Stones still the world's greatest Rock band! Amen!!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: April 20, 2008 12:37

only stones
Disaster in Italy,
In Rimini 23 spectators.
Sici

ciao sici, as i mentioned in another thread actually SAL is doing surprisingly well in Italy in the first week.

In fact I saw for example that while the first weekend in Rome only 2 theatres were showing it, the second are 7. I think that Universal did a pretty good job in promoting it.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 20, 2008 14:15

JumpingKentFlash
All Down The Line.
- (...)They sound a bit knackered on it, and it's not as good as the Stripped b-side.

Connection.
- I'll be slayed for saying this, but the interview cuts in this one ENHANCED it. It's not a great version. On the CD it's the worst one.

Tumbling Dice.
- Cool version, but as expected.

Start Me Up.
- As expected. (...) it was better in Olympia 2003

Oh calm down with your whining, Kent - try to see the positive sides, once in a while

Date: April 20, 2008 14:17

Erik_Snow
JumpingKentFlash
All Down The Line.
- (...)They sound a bit knackered on it, and it's not as good as the Stripped b-side.

Connection.
- I'll be slayed for saying this, but the interview cuts in this one ENHANCED it. It's not a great version. On the CD it's the worst one.

Tumbling Dice.

Start Me Up.

Oh calm down with your whining, Kent - try to see the positive sides, once in a while

I thought my review was quite upbeat.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 20, 2008 14:19

JumpingKentFlash
Erik_Snow
JumpingKentFlash
All Down The Line.

Connection.

Tumbling Dice.

Start Me Up.

Just kidding Kent - those were the only critical points I could find in your review...cheers

Date: April 20, 2008 14:25

Erik_Snow
JumpingKentFlash
Erik_Snow
JumpingKentFlash
All Down The Line.

Connection.

Tumbling Dice.

Start Me Up.

Just kidding Kent - those were the only critical points I could find in your review...cheers

Cheers mate. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 20, 2008 21:06

Posted this over on RO, so to save time I'll just copy and paste it here ;

I thought it was pretty good. Not as sensational as some made it out to be. I'd heard the CD and thought it was mostly so-so, so my expectations weren't THAT high for the film, but it was better than I thought.

Very nicely filmed, amusing in parts with the Stones' magnetism and charisma shining through in bucketloads. The models, while their sheer presence was annoying, didnt detract from the enjoyment of the film as much as I thought they would because the Stones were generally in shot at the same time, but they still shouldnt have been there. It goes against the point of a documentary to begin with, and obviously watching the film I hate them for FIVE reasons - 1) they're young and attractive 2) they got into the Beacon and I didnt 3) they got into the front row of a Stones theatre show, 4) they got paid for doing so and 5) they acted like they'd rather be somewhere else. What the @#$%& is it with all those cellphones? Jesus. You can expect that in a stadium when youre 60 yards away and interest in whats going on on the stage flags occasionally, but when you're in a theatre and Mick Jagger emerges from a side door at the start of 'Sympathy for the Devil' ?

As straycatuk says, they werent sending in the setlists. More like they were texting their dads asking "whats the name of that song that starts with something about 'a crossfire hurricane' or "Theyre playing "Hope you guess my name!". Arseclags.

Musically it was a bit patchy. However, in many ways its to Scorsese and the Stones' credit that the music seems to be overdub-free.Unheard of for a Stones CD or film and also for pretty much all concert movies in this day and age. When this collaboration was announced I feared it would be exactly the opposite so kudos for keeping it "live" as much as possible on this occasion, warts and all. Remember that the 2nd Beacon show eventually took place on a day which had been originally set aside for post-production/overdubs/reshoots etc. Most special moments for me included 'As Tears go By' which provided a bit of a lump in the throat (although I stopped short of the flood that greeted it when I saw them play it at Madison Square Garden) and 'Connection', which I really liked, even though it was intercut with the interview footage. 'Just My Imagination' was pretty good too. I actually liked "Sympathy" although many seem to have given it a pasting, "Tumbling Dice" was good also and although I'm absolutely sick to death of hearing it in the vast enormodomes the Stones persist in playing in, I thought "Satisfaction" was quite enjoyable.

Nothing however came close to the genius-like rendition of 'Champagne and Reefer' which blows everything else in the film out of the water. Absolutely incredible and its worth noting that for the second live album in a row, its a good argument that the best song on it is a cover of a blues song that theyve never put out before (take the hint, boys). Of the other two guest appearances, I dont think "Loving Cup" was a good choice for Jack White's voice - either that or his voice and Mick's just dont mesh together. Christina was quite good, surprisingly. I dont care for her music, but she has a good voice and although (again) I'm not sure it was a great choice of song, she has good stage presence and worked well with Mick. Either way it was a great improvement on the abortion Sheryl Crow made of the same song at that Miami PPV show in 1994 (although Sheryl' s normally quite good with the Stones). The only song I thought that was absolute pants was Far Away Eyes. Yeah, the shot of Mick and Keith briefly sharing the same mic for the first time since 1776 or whatever it was was sweet, but Mick's recitation (which OK, I know is tongue in cheek on the original and therefore a bit hard to deliver in concert) was so passionless it sounded like he was reading the back of a cornflakes packet and reciting the ingredients.

There was a bit to much of that MTV- like 100 mph cutaway camera shots for my liking. I much preferred the all too rare lingering shots. There was a great one of Buddy Guy after he'd sung his first verse and he's just staring/glaring across the stage and the camera just lingers on him for about ten seconds. It seemed like an hour because its so rare to get a good tracking shot like that in a concert film these days. I also found it a bit strange that with 18 or 19 cameras in a 2,800 seater theatre that so MUCH of the camerawork was focussed on Mick.Some of the close ups were incredible. Theres a great one of Keith near the end where it zooms in from just behind his face and you can see the veins pumping in his head and arms as he's belting out the final part of (I think) Brown Sugar. Incredible.

Most poignant image of the night though - the very end of 'Satisfaction' when Keith crouches down, looking like he's about to take his last breath and holding his guitar as if its the only thing thats stopping him from collapsing. Seconds later, his smile is back and all's well with the world again. Two little moments that in many ways sum up that entire tour and the state of the Stones these days - ie they're getting older and tottering on the precipice of disaster at times but they're still loving it and they'll probably do this until they really DO keel over.

They're here until the ride stops and, for all their faults, so are we.

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: April 20, 2008 21:43

"There was a great one of Buddy Guy after he'd sung his first verse and he's just staring/glaring across the stage and the camera just lingers on him for about ten seconds"

Totally agree. A very powerful moment Gaz.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: April 20, 2008 22:22

thank you Kent and Gazza, for your insightful and eloquent reviews.

Date: April 20, 2008 23:11

I saw it yesterday. I think the overall experience was great. My only compaint is the sound mix. A bit of a mess. Shattered, ATGB, SG, ADTL and YGTS are all great. Some cool interview clips I´ve never seen before as well. Great.

Date: April 21, 2008 00:29

In fact we are impressed by Buddy Guy who stole the moment in a way, like the Who did it for Circus.
Presence on stage. The Stones have it. But sometimes someone brings a magical touch. A silence, a smile, a static face fixing the camera and something happens.

Would it be a bad idea to play a complete show with a totally different setlist, with such brillant guests ? an entire blues set ? maybe just once just to try.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: April 21, 2008 00:51

only stones
Disaster in Italy,
In Rimini 23 spectators.
Sici

Hi Sici, how are you doing?
I've seen today the movie here in Naples, which is southern Italy - so the movie DOES get some screening here!
My review: in two words, this movie is @#$%& AWESOME!!!! I've read a lot of criticism here regarding both the performance and the direction, but maybe we've seen a different movie: the one I've watched is sheerly brilliant! I will definitely watch it again and of course buy the DVD as soon as it goes out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-21 01:40 by Wild Slivovitz.

Posted by: clausICGN ()
Date: April 21, 2008 01:42

Yes, it´s a really f...... fantastic movie! I´ve been to a number of Stones concerts, and had absolutely excellent places - but never did they sound or look this good! Well, it IS a movie and it IS Scorcese and he just is very good: The best band + the best movie director - what do you get? Answer: The best concert-movie EVER! This is Art, it is as simple as that! And Scorcese does things with his 16 - 17 cameras that you would never be able to experience to a concert; this is the artistic freedom making a movie - and I just love it!!!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 21, 2008 13:00

Thank you Kent and Gazza for your detailed and insightful reviews. They inspire me to say one comment.

I went to see the movie with some of my friends, including my 'old lady' , and none of them can be classed as any hardcore fans. They like the band to a certain degree, and that's all. So I was very interest of their 'objective' comments. First of all, all of them were impressed by the personal charisma of the guys, Especially Keith Richards' presence, in and out of stage is beyond words.

But what goes for the performances, most of them were impressed by Jagger's energy, but guite common was the insight that Jagger over-performed - he tried too much physically, to an extent that it turned to be repitive and, taking the length of the film, even boring. My 'old lady' said that the most impressive moments were those when their age was let to be seen. Keith was - there was those moments, for example, Gazza, mentioned above, but especially that was of true of Mick in those rare moments when he settled down (for example, "As Tears Go By"). There was especially - don't remember in which number - moments when Mick stands almost unmoved and his face was filmed straight from the other side. He looked very impressive iwith his old, experienced face. According to her, THAT was touching and I also tend to think that that the film would have been much better and distinctive if that sort of politics should have had stressed more. There are some portions that The Stones are letting the cameras to revail their age, see them 'naked'. But for example, after Keith's numbers, the film doesn't differ nearly at all from any DVDs of their late day performances.

I think the Stones (that is, Jagger) would be much more impressive if they somehow forget the competition and that they somehow need to prove that they are as good as ever and the biggest band on earth. Mick seems to be in some kind of prison of his own image, and I hope he escapes soon from the box he has created for himself: he IS very magnifying and natural performer if he lets himself to be one, but his forced autopilot athletics that are full of the same old cliche movements do not excite anymore. I hope that my dearest band - if they will continue - will do with dignity, taht is, show some human face and mortality. With all these mambo tours they have witnessed that they are the biggest band ever and will retain be one, no matter whatever U2s there are now and in future. I hope they could now enter a new territory, and find a new gear from their engine, or at least write a beautiful appendix or afterwords to their wonderful saga. I don't think Scorsese's movie is that yet (and I don't think they can much longer add more episodes like that).

- Doxa

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-21 13:08 by Doxa.

Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: April 21, 2008 13:46

I saw it in Zürich Sat. afternoon, large theater about 1/3 full.
My comments:
- Scorcese's presence was kind of comical, so entertaining in a Woody Allen type way
- glad that Clinton's presence (especially Hillary) was minimal, but liked his introduction of the band (much better than Cohl)
- thought the first 2/3 of the movie was the best (All Down the Line, Imagination especially stellar)
- Champagne & Reefer was undoubtedly the highlight of the film
- I still don't like that Keef doesn't play guitar on "Silver" (like he did on No Security tour), but otherwise, nice version.
- last 1/3 with exception of Live with Me just seemed like going through the motions. I thought Jagger's "whew whew's" at beginning of Sympathy were particularly awful
- Great camerawork overall and loved the very end as they left the Beacon
- Overall, it's a nice piece of work and my wife liked it too (not a big fan)

Date: April 21, 2008 14:52

BTW: Keith's solo in She Was Hot. Every time that man does that Chuck Berry run down the fretboard he simply embodies rock music.

Great review Gaz. And thanks Adrian and Doxa. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: April 21, 2008 17:23

It's maybe a shame that Keith believes so strongly in leaving the set list to the singer.
They don't do enough Chuck Berry or other Rock N Roll covers these days...which I'm sure Keith would love to do. Keith's guiatar playing on those is still as effective as ever it was. Pity we don't hear more.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1879
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home