Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who will be in Ireland this time next week?????
Posted by: wesley ()
Date: August 17, 2007 11:41

2 more comments as a tourist:

Dingle sure is a pleasant town (+ the whole area)

Baboon, I looked at your four favourite towns, never been to Westmore, I can only recommend Galway to you

"Who´s seen Dublin, hasn´t seen Ireland"

Posted by: ROLLING STONED ()
Date: August 17, 2007 15:35

I am leaving for Gatwick airport now, flying to Dublin this evening and staying at a hotel Bettystown that is operating a bus transfer from the hotel to SLane and back, got a ticket for GOLD A. Have fun everyone!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Nanker Phlegm ()
Date: August 17, 2007 15:46

Make sure you check out Frankie Gavin, ace fiddle player. I really know him for his work with De Danann. their '81 album Star-Spangled Molly is a thing of beauty. Once Upon A time In The West is a great double CD compilation.

I havnt heard his new stuff but hear its a mix of blues and trad.

Date: August 17, 2007 15:52

packing up, flying in 2 hours !

Cya golden circle a

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: August 17, 2007 23:37

Well, about 24 hours from now we will find out if it is MR or CYHMK while soaking in the Meath Rain. Leave Dingle (God's Country) early in the morning.

Posted by: almar ()
Date: August 18, 2007 00:10

Stones fans told to expect washout
Rolling Stones fans are being urged to pack their waterproofs for Saturday's massive gig at Slane Castle in Ireland.

Weather forecasters confirmed there is to be no break in the endless summer downpours for one of the country's biggest concerts this year.

Mick, Keith, Ron and Charlie return to the world famous Co Meath castle a quarter of century after they last took to the stage at the Boyneside venue.

And with no umbrellas allowed the advice for the 70,000 fans lucky enough to get tickets for the sell-out gig is to bring rain jackets.

"It's not going to be that good I'm afraid," said Jean Byrne, forecaster with Met Eireann.

"There's going to be showery rain from time to time and there is a risk of heavy, even thundery, downpours.

"And there won't be a lot of brightness, the sun just might come through now and again and if it does it will be quite warm.

"But certainly there will be heavy showers or longer spells of rain."

The Irish leg of the band's A Bigger Bang tour is one of 30 concerts by the veteran rockers across Europe.

Gardai have warned anyone without tickets not to turn up as they will not be admitted.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1652
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home