Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thanks, Bjornulf, Gazza, Paulwaul, Dean Goodman, and some others for your high spirit
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 8, 2007 22:32

First thing first. We are not a damned army, a sect, and this is only RR

But I want to tell, and share my admiration for those guys, and others unnamed, who love so much our music. Thanks for reporting, for your enthusiasm, or your sarcasm-blended enthusiasm. Whatever. It seems you are always on the field, always happy to sing along with the Stones; even it is your 99th concert in a row.

I envy you, also confess I don't play in the same league. I love the Stones, but after three shows in a row, I have to go quiet and quit, refill the battery. And I have some mixed feeling about the screwed-up numbers. You don't. You live the Stones as a way of life. Hats off.

Also thanks to some other nice guys – Mickjaggero for organising this Viking tour (must be a hell of work), and to Rockman, who gives us such good vibes from Australia.

Now, I shut up, or I will be ridiculous.

Re: Thanks, Bjornulf, Gazza, Paulwaul, Dean Goodman, and some others for your high spirit
Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: July 8, 2007 22:33

AMEN

Re: Thanks, Bjornulf, Gazza, Paulwaul, Dean Goodman, and some others for your high spirit
Posted by: thumbprint ()
Date: July 8, 2007 22:41

I mostly observe & thanks from me too.

Posted by: stonenut356 ()
Date: July 8, 2007 22:50

very well put

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 8, 2007 23:08

Thanks for the post Joker, well said

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: July 8, 2007 23:25

Thanks for your kind words, they´re heartwarming.
But I must admit that I do have some help from time to time from the other vikings, it´s not all me, even though I probably spend most of my sparetime...

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 9, 2007 00:38

Thanks Joker and I do it up-side down....

Seriously though everyone adds to IORR
So the thanks should go out to each and all.....It's a great gang..

ROCKMAN

Date: July 9, 2007 00:42

Think your right Rockman, maybe Joker should change it to
"and alot of others for there high spirit"

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: July 9, 2007 00:50

Thanks Joker, great post!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 9, 2007 00:55

Second that. As Keef would say - You're a nice bunch of guys! You sure get the adrenaline going during a tour!

STG

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: July 9, 2007 01:20

Mega BIG thanks to all of you.

Following your threads has become a way of life - long may it continue.

Date: July 9, 2007 01:28

actually I hope someday BV's server explode (not hurting anybody ofcourse) so I can start living again................ smiling smiley

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: July 9, 2007 01:53

Have a great time in paradise, bv!

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: July 9, 2007 02:35

BV wrote:

"The Olympic stadium takes 83,000 people for football but there were may be 35,000 for the show. OK. So 50,000 lost a great show!"

Ticket prices BV, ticket prices... Especially in Rome, that never had been very "friendly" to the Stones (just remember the poor sales in 1990 too). But i thing the stadium had been formed so that it would take 45,000 - 50,000, not more. Right?

Posted by: Jon Lasa ()
Date: July 9, 2007 09:51

Hi all,

very good post, The Joker, well done!

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 9, 2007 10:27

yes- a well timed thanks, to those The Joker, has mentioned..
kepp up the good work

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: July 9, 2007 10:56

Amen. Keep up the good work.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 9, 2007 14:28

You're all too kind, but thanks. Its always a pleasure, but (and I'm sure Bjornulf will agree) it has to be said that co-ordinating all these reports and setlists etc is a team effort and it takes the enthusiasm of a lot of other people too.

Unfortunately, I dont get to see QUITE as many shows as some of those mentioned, but a few days away in a couple of nice cities, hooking up with some great fans and seeing the best band of all time is a nice habit to have.

God knows what we'll all do after August 26th. There's bound to be a few therapists out there amongst all of you. If so, you should start taking appointments now. You'll stand to make a fortune.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 9, 2007 14:38

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> God knows what we'll all do after August 26th.
> There's bound to be a few therapists out there
> amongst all of you. If so, you should start taking
> appointments now. You'll stand to make a fortune.

maybe Michael Cohl will be offering online therapy, through RS.COM ?
but there again, lets not give him any ideas.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 9, 2007 15:33

Thanks to the people mentioned by Joker for the work they do

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-09 15:48 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: July 9, 2007 17:36

"God knows what we'll all do after August 26th."

Gazza, the question is whether our four "Gods" know it. If they haven't decide about their future yet, other God is just incompetent...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home