Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031
Current Page: 31 of 31
Re: Show a pic of yourself
Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 26, 2013 15:51

Thanks, latebloomer. Sadly, no, there's only me in this household. I bought that guitar cheap as a gimmicky thing to play video game covers on. Despite its childish looks it's a great guitar (as are most of the rest in that bunch cool smiley ).

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 29, 2013 16:24

Not really me, of course, but...it's so cute.
Edith Grove, should we get one?

"Turbo, a Russell Terrier, poses before a press conference January 28, 2013 by The Westminster Kennel Club to introduce two new breeds that will compete in the 137th annual Westminster Dog Show in New York. Treeing Walker Coonhounds will be the second new breed to compete in the show which will take place February 11-12. By Stan Honda/AFP/Getty Images."

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: January 29, 2013 19:04

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 29, 2013 20:17

latebloomer

"

In case you don't know, EG had a cat (an ex-GF's one after Katrina if I am no mistaken )

I never knew EG loved dogs .Cats & cars yes but dogs ..winking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 29, 2013 20:19

SwayStones
latebloomer

"

In case you don't know, EG had a cat (an ex-GF's one after Katrina if I am no mistaken )

Hey hey you two...not need to get all territorial about EG, although I'm sure he's enjoying the attention.

Kind of ironic we're talking about dogs while being territorial I might just additionally note.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 29, 2013 20:24

treaclefingers
SwayStones
latebloomer

"

Hey hey you two...not need to get all territorial about EG, although I'm sure he's enjoying the attention.

Kind of ironic we're talking about dogs while being territorial I might just additionally note.

LOL treaclefingers .smiling smiley
I prefer this thread :
[www.iorr.org]

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-29 20:27 by SwayStones.

Date: January 29, 2013 20:29

treaclefingers
SwayStones
latebloomer

"

Didn't know about the cats/cars connection or the Katrina story, swaystones. It's here for everyone to enjoy treaclefingers, I just thought of edithgrove because I know he likes pets. Now go find yourself another fire hydrant...smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 29, 2013 20:34

As we're talking about pets, that's me on the other side of the camera. grinning smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 29, 2013 20:35

latebloomer
treaclefingers
SwayStones
latebloomer

"

Didn't know about the cats/cars connection or the Katrina story, swaystones. It's here for everyone to enjoy treaclefingers, I just thought of edithgrove because I know he likes pets. Now go find yourself another fire hydrant...smiling bouncing smiley

Sounds like someone needs to be hosed down!

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 29, 2013 20:57

latebloomer
"Turbo, a Russell Terrier, poses before a press conference January 28, 2013 by The Westminster Kennel Club to introduce two new breeds that will compete in the 137th annual Westminster Dog Show in New York.

I'm confused.

A Russell Terrier is different from a Jack Russell Terrier ?
I would have thought Jack Russells had been in the Dog Show for a long time.

The Jack Russell breed is one of the most intelligent dogs you can find.
They are amazing dogs and possibly smarter than some humans I've come across. grinning smiley

Date: January 29, 2013 21:05

Edith Grove
latebloomer
"Turbo, a Russell Terrier, poses before a press conference January 28, 2013 by The Westminster Kennel Club to introduce two new breeds that will compete in the 137th annual Westminster Dog Show in New York.

I'm confused.

A Russell Terrier is different from a Jack Russell Terrier ?
I would have thought Jack Russells had been in the Dog Show for a long time.

The Jack Russell breed is one of the most intelligent dogs you can find.
They are amazing dogs and possibly smarter than some humans I've come across. grinning smiley

I was confused about this too, but it seems to be different from a jack russell:

Two New Breeds Compete in 2013

There are two new breeds competing at Westminster in 2013. The American Kennel Club determines the eligibility of breeds to compete at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show and at any other shows held by AKC member clubs. Generally, the AKC will consider a breed for recognition if the breed shows sufficient numbers and geograpnhic distribution in this country, and a growing interest is demonstrated by an active parent club. For a listing of breed parent clubs, click here.

Here are the new breeds for 2013:

RUSSELL TERRIER
The Russell Terrier is considered the ultimate working earth terrier due to their small size (10" to 12" tall) and unique chest. The hallmark of the breed is its small, oval-shaped, spannable, compressible chest, which allows them to hunt efficiently below ground, pulling, pushing and bending through tight turns and narrow tunnels. Their origin dates back to the 1800's in England where they were utilized for fox hunting and carried horseback in terrier bags. Pack hunters, they are non-confrontational, not a sparring breed. They are predominantly white with spots and come in three coats - smooth, broken, and rough. They are athletic, intelligent, and fiercely loyal.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031
Current Page: 31 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1625
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home