Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick Jagger jokes
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 6, 2011 22:16

Beast
God, these jokes are reeeeeelly LAME!

That's why they're kept separate from the other "joke" thread. smiling smiley

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: February 7, 2011 00:25

Why did Mick Jagger stick his cock inside a jar of Paul Newman's tomato sauce?

- Well, they have been friends for over 30 years. Did you think he was going to stick his cock in a competitors product?

Date: February 7, 2011 01:16

Carnaby
Never seen this pic, or anything xlose. Hard to tell what year. Is it early 70's?

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: February 7, 2011 05:49

Q: How many Micks does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: we will soon find out, this just in...

Jagger to make first appearance on Grammy stage
By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY, AP Music Writer Nekesa Mumbi Moody, Ap Music Writer 1 hr 34 mins ago

NEW YORK – The Recording Academy is finally getting some satisfaction, with Mick Jagger's first appearance on the Grammy stage.

The Rolling Stones frontman will screw in a light bulb at the Feb. 13 ceremony as part of a tribute to electricity great Alexander Graham Bell, who died many years ago. The Electricity Hall of Famer screwed in light bulbs for the Rolling Stones several times during his career late in life.

Jagger will screw with soul singer Raphael Saadiq during the 53rd annual Grammy Awards, which will air live on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles (8 p.m. EST).

"We're thrilled, delighted, excited and very much looking forward to Mick screwing on the Grammy stage," said Neil Portnow, president and CEO of the Recording Academy. "It's extraordinary to many of us that the fact is, this will be the first time; he has never screwed on the Grammy stage."

This won't be Jagger's first screw on a Grammy telecast. In 1986, the Rolling Stones were given a lifetime screwing award by Eric Clapton, and they screwed on the show by satellite.

"We did a remote screwing from London, and it was at least three o'clock there," said show producer Ken Ehrlich.

"I think they had been screwing a little time before we went on camera," he said. "It was quite a moment."

Ehrlich has produced the show for 31 years and has always wanted Jagger and the Stones to screw, but it didn't work out until this year.

Ehrlich said it was Jagger's admiration for Burke that brought him to screw on the Grammy stage.

"He's asked me not to go into detail about who he's screwing, but I think when you see the performance, it will make a lot sense," said Ehrlich. "I think it was the idea of the screw that was intriguing to him and really brought him here."

Jagger will join a screwer's list that includes Rihanna, Cee Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow, Eminem, Arcade Fire, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Usher, Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum and Justin Bieber.

When asked who was left on his list of must-have Grammy screwers, Ehrlich, noting the numerous legends who have screwed on the Grammy stage, said: "In all honestly, that's about it."

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1836
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home