Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...182183184185186187188189190191192...LastNext
Current Page: 187 of 210
Re: What is the next concert you have tickets for?
Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: September 30, 2022 18:25

The Black Crowes 3 times! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 30, 2022 18:36

AshtrayGirl
crholmstrom
AshtrayGirl
Suede in London and then The Cure in Poland

I'm a pretty big Cure fan & will be very interested in what they play this tour. Sadly, I'm guessing it will be another ride on the nostalgia train (Wish 30) with little or more likely no new material. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised & they play some material from the alleged new record. Sound familiar anyone?

I saw The Cure in 2016 and it was a genuinely magnificent show. 3 hours of a fantastic performance (at least in my personal opinion). As far as I'm concerned, Robert Smith mentioned in one of the interviews given right after the announcement of their upcoming tour that there is going to be a new material in the set list. We will find out soon. I'm very curious and excited. Roger O'Donnell posts some pictures from the rehearsals on his Instagram page. I hope there are new tunes in the agenda.
Even if there is going to be another "Nostalgia Tour", I'm more than happy to enjoy it grinning smiley

I went to 2 shows early in the 2016 tour (Vegas & Ridgefield WA <Portland>). Got 2 very different shows. Vegas was in a small venue but Portland was better. 3 hours & Charlotte Sometimes! When they were playing western North America the sets were changing a lot every show. By the end of the tour in Europe they had kind of given up on that. You should check out The Cure Community fan forum. I think you would like it. I'm chuckrh on there. Here's a link:

[thecurecommunity.freeforums.net]

Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: September 30, 2022 20:04

The Who-Toronto-Oct 2...The second greatest rock and roll band in the world...

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: September 30, 2022 21:40

10/10: Smashing Pumpkins/Jane's Addiction

Unfortunately, Dave Navarro is sitting this one out...

[www.rollingstone.com]

At least Eric Avery is back.

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: October 2, 2022 12:50

crholmstrom
xke38
The Black Crowes
The Brian Jonestown Massacre
The Pixies

The new Pixies record is pretty good. Probably the best since Kim Deal left.

Sounds promising - definitely something to look forward to then! Haven't caught them live since saw them at the Brixton Academy in 1990 and 1991.

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: October 2, 2022 22:29

BowieStone
Tomorrow. Lindsey Buckingham. Cancelled. Again.

I bought a ticket for his Glasgow show ages ago, and the European tour in May was postponed to October as a result of Lindsey contracting Covid during the preceding American tour. As the rescheduled date came close, it turned out most likely I can’t make it to the show, that is tomorrow, for a personal reason. I tried to sell the ticket on the secondary market but nobody took it. Then I received an email notification from the venue this evening:

“The Lindsey Buckingham event due to take place in the SEC Armadillo on 3rd October has been cancelled due to illness.”

While I feel sorry for the fans who were looking forward to the show, I felt relieved to read that, rather selfishly.

Lindsey’s short European tour of ten shows, which was due to start on 19 September, saw the first five dates cancelled “due to illness” — i.e. Paris, Haarlem, Ghent, Stockholm and Oslo. The tour resumed from Berlin on the 28th, and then proceeded to London on 1 October. Now this. In the meantime, Team Buckingham did not give a clear explanation apart from “due to illness”, which put off many fans. Nobody knows what is going on beneath the surface. Whether the next and final two dates, Liverpool and Dublin, will go ahead or not remains to be seen.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-10-02 23:08 by RisingStone.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: October 2, 2022 23:25

Ringo next Saturday, but its not looking good right now.

[www.msn.com]

Date: October 3, 2022 06:56

From Lindsey Buckingham’s Facebook —

“Due to ongoing health issues, Lindsey is regrettably having to cancel the remaining shows on his current European tour.”

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: October 3, 2022 09:13

Jeff Beck. Disappointed that Johnny Depp was added to be honest.

Date: October 3, 2022 15:34

Dalgtor
Jeff Beck. Disappointed that Johnny Depp was added to be honest.

Ya, I'd much rather have Jeff just play maybe with a little vocal from Rhonda Smith. Holding out hope that Seattle gets tacked on the end of the tour without Johnny. It's happened before regrettably with Buddy Guy. That show we did get extra Beck including the only Hendrix cover of the tour. Come to think of it, that was the last Beck show I saw in 2016.

Date: October 3, 2022 15:59

crholmstrom
AshtrayGirl
crholmstrom
AshtrayGirl

I'm a pretty big Cure fan & will be very interested in what they play this tour. Sadly, I'm guessing it will be another ride on the nostalgia train (Wish 30) with little or more likely no new material. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised & they play some material from the alleged new record. Sound familiar anyone?

I saw The Cure in 2016 and it was a genuinely magnificent show. 3 hours of a fantastic performance (at least in my personal opinion). As far as I'm concerned, Robert Smith mentioned in one of the interviews given right after the announcement of their upcoming tour that there is going to be a new material in the set list. We will find out soon. I'm very curious and excited. Roger O'Donnell posts some pictures from the rehearsals on his Instagram page. I hope there are new tunes in the agenda.
Even if there is going to be another "Nostalgia Tour", I'm more than happy to enjoy it grinning smiley

I went to 2 shows early in the 2016 tour (Vegas & Ridgefield WA ). Got 2 very different shows. Vegas was in a small venue but Portland was better. 3 hours & Charlotte Sometimes! When they were playing western North America the sets were changing a lot every show. By the end of the tour in Europe they had kind of given up on that. You should check out The Cure Community fan forum. I think you would like it. I'm chuckrh on there. Here's a link:

Hey, here’s another fan of The Cure. I’m going to see them in Glasgow in the coming December (that will be my 7th show since Osaka 1984).
I caught them on the 2016 tour, too. Unfortunately their Manchester show was heavily truncated due to Robert Smiths’ vocal problem. They still played for two hours.
Their most recent shows I attended are Hyde Park 2018 (that was released in DVD/BD) and Bellahouston Park (southwest of Glasgow) 2019 — both fantastic.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: October 3, 2022 16:14

RisingStone
crholmstrom
AshtrayGirl
crholmstrom
AshtrayGirl

I went to 2 shows early in the 2016 tour (Vegas & Ridgefield WA ). Got 2 very different shows. Vegas was in a small venue but Portland was better. 3 hours & Charlotte Sometimes! When they were playing western North America the sets were changing a lot every show. By the end of the tour in Europe they had kind of given up on that. You should check out The Cure Community fan forum. I think you would like it. I'm chuckrh on there. Here's a link:

Hey, here’s another fan of The Cure. I’m going to see them in Glasgow in the coming December (that will be my 7th show since Osaka 1984).
I caught them on the 2016 tour, too. Unfortunately their Manchester show was heavily truncated due to Robert Smiths’ vocal problem. They still played for two hours.
Their most recent shows I attended are Hyde Park 2018 (that was released in DVD/BD) and Bellahouston Park (southwest of Glasgow) 2019 — both fantastic.

That's great! I'm checking AXS every day for standing tickets in London (ideally the first and last date...) Just one gig is never enough for me grinning smiley

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 4, 2022 10:46

Bob Dylan - Krefeld, Yayla Arena - 09. Oct. 2022

The Beatlesøns - Düsseldorf, Weltkunstzimmer - 31. Oct. 2022

Beth Hart & Band - Düsseldorf, Mitsubishi Electric Halle - 08. Nov. 2022

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Düsseldorf, Merkur Spiel-Arena - 21. Jun. 2023

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: October 4, 2022 15:11

Got Christone "Kingfish" Ingram, Samantha Fish and Bob Dylan this month, all in Glasgow.

Posted by: TrulyMicks1 ()
Date: October 4, 2022 17:37

The Nathaniel Ratecliff show I was supposed to go to last week was canceled due to covid so The Revivalists are the next show I have tickets for. What’s kind of interesting is that I just read Paris Jackson will be opening for them. Didn’t know she sang!

Date: October 4, 2022 19:24

This afternoon I got the email from Ticketbastard:

“We hope you enjoyed Lindsey Buckingham. How did we do at Ticketmaster?”

Gimme my money back.

Posted by: jigsaw69 ()
Date: October 6, 2022 15:52

Roxy Music in Glasgow on Monday next week

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: October 6, 2022 16:07

Black Crowes in Berlin on October 10th

Posted by: 72Stoned ()
Date: October 6, 2022 16:12

MARILLION, Paris FR, on october 23rd cool smileythumbs up
and later, RAMMSTEIN, Paris july 2023 !>grinning smiley<

Stray Cat

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: October 8, 2022 08:19

Pet Shop Boys + New Order tomorrow. Actually got tix more than 10 mins before showtime

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: October 8, 2022 18:20

Todd and Adrien's traveling Bowir tribute tonight in San Jose CA.
I assume I can expect over 25 songs, based on opening night's set.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 9, 2022 01:31

Bob Dylan - Glasgow 30/10 and Dublin 7/11.

Then The Cure on 2/12 and Lucinda Williams on 26/1 in Belfast.

Date: October 9, 2022 01:51

snorton
Todd and Adrien's traveling Bowir tribute tonight in San Jose CA.
I assume I can expect over 25 songs, based on opening night's set.

Hope you get a good Station to Station. Adrian plays the hell out of that!

Posted by: elvisloose ()
Date: October 9, 2022 12:00

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio...smiling smiley

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: October 9, 2022 12:09

After a couple of postponements finally tomorrow Eric Clapton

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: October 9, 2022 12:53

Karla Bonoff, 1970s sinter-songwriter who wrote "Someone To Lay Down Beside Me," which became a hit when Linda Ronstadt recorded it.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: October 10, 2022 14:01

The Brian Jonestown Massacre Tonight in Prague! Funny I don't own any of there records or listen to them.But live they are Excellent my 4th time seeing them should be good always is.Peace.M

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 10, 2022 14:27

Roxy Music - London
The Damned - London
Tim Burgess - London

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: October 10, 2022 16:46

Tonight (or Tonight, Tonight):

Smashing Pumpkins and Jane's Addiction

10/23- King's X (First live band I ever saw as they opened for Pearl Jam in 1994)

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 11, 2022 03:00

NashvilleBlues
Tonight (or Tonight, Tonight):

Smashing Pumpkins and Jane's Addiction

10/23- King's X (First live band I ever saw as they opened for Pearl Jam in 1994)

Awe man, I'm jealous!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...182183184185186187188189190191192...LastNext
Current Page: 187 of 210

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home