Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...172173174175176177178179180181182...LastNext
Current Page: 177 of 210
Re: What is the next concert you have tickets for?
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 13, 2020 20:10

Elvis Presley

Date: March 13, 2020 20:11

... to be rescheduled.

Date: March 13, 2020 20:13

See y'all there.

Date: March 13, 2020 20:15

... General admission...

Date: March 13, 2020 20:16

No Ticket not Required.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: March 13, 2020 20:24

Robert Cray, this Wednesday...still hasn't been postponed/canceled.

UPDATE: Now postponed until September.

NEW UPDATE: Postponed until March 2021.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-18 17:17 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: MisterO ()
Date: March 13, 2020 20:31

Irish Tenor Emmitt Cahill tonight in Middletown, New Jersey.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 14, 2020 16:52

Tay Money in Denver but it just got postponed, date TBA

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: March 15, 2020 16:58

Parquet Courts 5/29 Gateway City Arts Holyoke, MA with a capacity 350. Their tour starts on 5/27, we'll see what happens

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 15, 2020 17:27

I was going to catch the bus from Epsom to Kingston to see a good local band Sunday late afternoon.

The Oak is about the only pub left in the town with live music these days , but unfortunately cancelled for the usual reason.sad smiley

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: March 15, 2020 21:17

Allman Betts
Wilco
David Nelson & Peter Rowan
David Nelson Band
Phil Lesh & Friends

*All cancelled or Postponed*

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: March 16, 2020 00:54

DGA35
Alice Cooper April 18
ZZ Top/Cheap Trick May 1
Stones May 12
Journey/Pretenders May 18
Roger Waters Sept 14
All in/around Vancouver

Well, so far only Alice Cooper has officially postponed until fall. I'm sure all the others in May will announce postponements or cancellations soon. I doubt the Roger Waters show will be affected. The Killers are coming to Vancouver in August and tickets go on sale on Wednesday so I'll go to see them. They're a lot bigger in Europe than they are in North America!

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: March 16, 2020 19:22

Robert Plant the end of May --- we shall see. :-(

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 16, 2020 22:08

James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt, April 27...postponed.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 1, 2020 14:08

Went to this last night and am planning on returning this evening!
Great show.. plenty of tickets still available!

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 1, 2020 17:41

Opening night for the Spirit of the South tour featuring Blackberry Smoke, Allman Betts Band, and Jaimoe.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: April 8, 2020 12:32

Nick Cave Bad Seeds....European Tour pushed back one year.....Prague May 21st,2021 Now.....I will not be buying any tickets to anything in the near future or planning anything......Be Well Take Care.........M

Date: April 8, 2020 12:33

It was the smart thing to do.....Time passes......

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: April 8, 2020 12:57

Blue Oyster Cult, June 2 Paris!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 12, 2020 15:23

Tedeschi-Trucks at Red Rocks- July 30 & 31- 2021
St. Paul & The Broken Bones opening.

Followed by a third straight night there with
Jason Isbell & Lucinda Williams!!

Love Red Rocks cool smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 12, 2020 15:36

I want to see the Stones in Chaz! It will be free!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: June 12, 2020 19:21

nothing with a date now. a few shows postponed with date to be determined. first year since the mid 70s with no concerts.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 12, 2020 19:48

Same here crholmstrom - for probably the first time since I was a teenager late '70's, I have absolutely ZERO concerts in my future.
Just received ZZ Top refund (finally!) which had been postponed and rescheduled twice, and now waiting for the last of the batch to be refunded which is Steely Dan/Winwood at the Hollywood bowl recently rescheduled to June 2021.
Maybe when those shows get nearer and things have changed drastically, I'll think about repurchasing tix, but in the meantime living off millions of memories from the hundreds of concerts I've seen in my life.
Was just reminiscing with an old high school friend about The Clash at the Santa Monica Civic in 1980 with Mikey Dread opening - one of the greatest concerts and all around fun experiences both of us could recall.
And then there was Pink Floyd The Wall shows the same year at the L.A. Sports Arena - talk about polar opposites haha, but those shows also rank at the very top - 1980 was a very good year!
I could probably live off all the great memories of the past concerts I've experienced for the rest of my life, but I do look forward to experiencing many more when the time is right.thumbs up

PS - The last show I attended was Los Lobos at the Canyon Club in Dec.'19 front/center with my wife, and they were fantastic as always...that makes it an unprecedented six month hiatus without seeing any live shows...damn.
It's been a long time since I've rock and rolled...

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: June 12, 2020 20:40

MisterDDDD
Went to this last night and am planning on returning this evening!
Great show.. plenty of tickets still available!

grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley
Yeah, that's the way to go. The CD/Bluray machines are a great contribution to those concerts winking smiley
smileys with beer

Date: June 12, 2020 21:01

Hairball
Same here crholmstrom - for probably the first time since I was a teenager late '70's, I have absolutely ZERO concerts in my future.
Just received ZZ Top refund (finally!) which had been postponed and rescheduled twice, and now waiting for the last of the batch to be refunded which is Steely Dan/Winwood at the Hollywood bowl recently rescheduled to June 2021.
Maybe when those shows get nearer and things have changed drastically, I'll think about repurchasing tix, but in the meantime living off millions of memories from the hundreds of concerts I've seen in my life.
Was just reminiscing with an old high school friend about The Clash at the Santa Monica Civic in 1980 with Mikey Dread opening - one of the greatest concerts and all around fun experiences both of us could recall.
And then there was Pink Floyd The Wall shows the same year at the L.A. Sports Arena - talk about polar opposites haha, but those shows also rank at the very top - 1980 was a very good year!
I could probably live off all the great memories of the past concerts I've experienced for the rest of my life, but I do look forward to experiencing many more when the time is right.thumbs up

PS - The last show I attended was Los Lobos at the Canyon Club in Dec.'19 front/center with my wife, and they were fantastic as always...that makes it an unprecedented six month hiatus without seeing any live shows...damn.
It's been a long time since I've rock and rolled...

Luckily I saw the Clash open for the Who on the "farewell" tour. THey absolutely destroyed the Who which is saying something. My last show was "Conversations with Nick Cave" in November. A good one to go out on I guess. Crushed he had to cancel the NA tour. Just as well, I don't think I want to go to any shows until they come up with a vaccine. Wouldn't be prudent.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 12, 2020 23:45

Haha nice crholmstrom, I also saw the Clash opening for the Who in '82, and like you thought they were the best band that day.
The Who were like whimpering old dinosaur grannies after the Clash's set!
On the other hand and in contrast, I saw the Who headline L.A. Sports Arena a few years earlier, and it was one of the best concerts ever!

And like you...being patient and extra cautious before I stick my neck out at any concerts or large gatherings of any kind any time soon.
Gonna turn back in to a beach bum/surfer dude this summer hanging out at the beach, and spending my time in other wide open spaces!

By the way, (and not to go too OT), but have been watching the free-for-all happening in Seattle...stay safe!!!

Date: June 13, 2020 00:31

Hairball
Haha nice crholmstrom, I also saw the Clash opening for the Who in '82, and like you thought they were the best band that day.
The Who were like whimpering old dinosaur grannies after the Clash's set!
On the other hand and in contrast, I saw the Who headline L.A. Sports Arena a few years earlier, and it was one of the best concerts ever!

And like you...being patient and extra cautious before I stick my neck out at any concerts or large gatherings of any kind any time soon.
Gonna turn back in to a beach bum/surfer dude this summer hanging out at the beach, and spending my time in other wide open spaces!

By the way, (and not to go too OT), but have been watching the free-for-all happening in Seattle...stay safe!!!

Out of respect for BV I won't get into the Seattle situation. Needless to say, things are pretty crazy here. I don't leave the house often & extremely careful when I do. The plus side is I've been listening to a lot more music than normal! Remember the sun screen at the beach. It's about 55 here & pissing rain. We call it Junuary, haha.

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: June 13, 2020 03:04

This weekend would have been a Dirtnap Records fest. The next show that hasn't been postponed/cancelled is Murder by Death on July 19...I suspect that will be a no go.

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: June 13, 2020 04:18

kovach
Opening night for the Spirit of the South tour featuring Blackberry Smoke, Allman Betts Band, and Jaimoe.

That is a show I'd like to see! Hope they don't cancel on ya.

Date: August 17, 2020 12:36

Artu Kus/ Art Piece 2 Festival Trutnov,Czech Republic starts August 20th thru to the 23rd.Many of the overseas bands cannot make it.I was hoping this was not to be cancelled and Game On!It will be a must smaller Festival then usually but need to get out of the city!Many people i know will be playing and be nice to see friendly faces.Great place for biking,hiking,swimming etc! And wondering if Beer at the Brewery will still be 50 cents$ Lol....Be well everyone i will let you know how it went.Peace.M

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...172173174175176177178179180181182...LastNext
Current Page: 177 of 210

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1957
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home