Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Mick's dad has passed away
Posted by: wandering spirit ()
Date: November 13, 2006 12:22

Condolences to Mick and Chris and all other familiy members! Joe Jagger, may you rest in peace! May the good lord shine a light on you!

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: November 13, 2006 12:28

Dear Mick!!
My Deepest condolences to you and your familiy on this very hard moment. God is looking after him now...

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: November 13, 2006 14:05

Some people reach new lows for a bit of attention. Have some respect will you.

Date: November 13, 2006 14:15

RIP

Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: November 13, 2006 14:16

My deepest condolences to you and your family in this painful moment.

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: November 13, 2006 15:05

Sincere Condolences from Portugal.

Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: November 13, 2006 15:25

my thoughts are with mick. ive lost a lot of friends and family over the last year, and i know it can be a difficult time.
on the plus side, if mick's dad can make it to 93, mick still has 30 good rocking years left in him, if those genes made it down to him!

Posted by: fougace ()
Date: November 13, 2006 19:51

Cher Mick, je te prie de recevoir, ainsi que toute ta famille toute ma sympathie et mes sentiments pour la perte de ton père. Je tiens à te féliciter pour le courage et la dignité d'avoir joué et tenu ton rôle de "stones" à las vegas dimanche soir.
Toutes mes condoléances.
François

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 13, 2006 19:54

Je suis d'accord avec Francois, c'etait vraiment extraordinaire samedi soir a Vegas! Merci Mick....

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: November 13, 2006 22:52

RIP....mick and chris were lucky to have their father for so long.. he had a long healthy life. but it is still very sad..

Posted by: czr ()
Date: November 13, 2006 23:28

RIP Joe Jagger.
Mick I feel for you.
Peace.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: November 14, 2006 01:01

From Tenerife, Spain,
All my support to you and family in this moments, be strong and lots of hugs.
Peace amigo,
Carlos

Posted by: silverrain ()
Date: November 14, 2006 03:36

Condolences to Mick and the family. The fact that he performed that night in Vegas shows his professionalizm. Mick continually shows tremendous strenght and quality of person.

mike

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: November 14, 2006 16:03

My condolences to Mick, family, friends and fans.

My father also died during the BB, few days after Twickenham. I think Mick's performance in Vegas was probably out of respect for his fahter's wishes, perhaps for the fans. I do not think even one fan would have blamed him if he would have cancelled the rest of the tour. I have great respect for this, having my own father still very fresh in my memory.

R.I.P. Joe

P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-15 09:18 by Peterh.

Posted by: Rocfair ()
Date: November 15, 2006 07:07

I would like to express my Deep Sympathy to: Mick Jagger and his Family as well as Chris Jagger and his Family on the passing of their Father. He must have been an incredible Man.

Just got back from Las Vegas today Nov. 14th and it's the 1st time I've been on a computer since last Thursday.

I attended the Vegas Concert with my 13 year old daughter (Her 1st STONES Concert). An INCREDIBLE Show and what makes it all the more Special is how Mick was so focused and the Band was "ON" from the opening chords of "Start Me Up". There is NO WAY I could attend a Concert much less perform if one of my parents had died right before. I had no idea that Mick's Father had passed away before the Concert. I'm sure there were 1000's of other Fans that did not know the Sad News either. I never heard any Fans mention that Joe Jagger had just died. They had every right to re-schedule the Concert for a later date. I would have understood and accepted that after the News. Like many Fans have echoed before. The STONES really love their Fans. Thanks again to Mick and the Stones!

It was my 5th Bigger Bang Show...and Vegas was the BEST!

Don

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 15, 2006 23:24

Melbourne Age - 16 November 2006

ROCKMAN

Date: November 18, 2006 13:30

My condolences from Madrid. Peace. Keep on as strong as you have always done.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2016
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home