Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

T-Shirt Prediction
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 2, 2006 07:19

Just thinking. On the first leg of this tour through the US, they played mostly baseball stadiums, and came out with different variations of shirts with the tongue logo mixed with th baseball team of the city they were in.
Now on thbis next leg through the states, they appear to be playing mostly (american)football stadiums. Anybody want to bet that they come out with a new line of T-Shirts mixing the tongue logo with the some sort of football theme of the team in the city that they are playing in.
Could actually look pretty cool. A tongue mixed with a football. I just hope when they get to Oakland that they include the 49ers,because I HATE the raiders.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-08 06:59 by sweetcharmedlife.

Re: T-Shirt Prediction
Posted by: wannaholdu ()
Date: September 2, 2006 07:42

Then they need to go back to Pittsburgh so I can get one with a big Steelers logo on the tongue. I'm all for it, as long as there is no Browns,Ravens or Bengals crap on it. Maybe Keef and Big Ben can ride bikes, since neither seem to favor a helmet. Uh, never mind on that one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2011
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home