Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Have you ever been in the section in front of the B-Stage...?
Date: August 12, 2006 10:35

I have tickets for Soldier Field, section C3 which is right in front of the B-Stage. My first time on the floor ever! Anyways, what is it like? Tell your experiences. Did you rush towards the stage when they come out? Can you get no where near the stage if your a few rows back? How is the view of the main stage from way back there. Please share your experiences please. Thanks

"She's got a mind of her own, yeah, and she use it mighty fine..."

Re: Have you ever been in the section in front of the B-Stage...?
Posted by: NickB ()
Date: August 12, 2006 13:26

Last time round on Licks tour I got Keefs pick

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: August 12, 2006 13:28

I was in Chicago last september.
First, the security is very loose meaning i could see the first part of the show in the C section with a D section tix, then i could (moving during the begining of Miss you) go back to the B-stage, first row in front of Mick and come back to my "stolen" seat in section C.
The B-stage experience is great except the sound and it's a good opportunity to grab a mediator.

Posted by: keefkid ()
Date: August 12, 2006 16:50

i was in like 3rd row bstage in Philly, but got right up front when moved out, depends on security...

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: August 12, 2006 17:19

My experience in Foxboro in 2002 was excellent. It was my first time on the field as well, and as the band was heading out to the B stage, I zipped over there (security was encouraging it) and for those 4 songs I was virtually in the front row. I saw the ROLLING STONES right up close, RIGHT in front of me. It was really my best Stones experience ever-- When they head out to the B stage, and you'll of course know when it happens, don't be shy, just leave your seat and head straight for it. You'll have a blast!!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 12, 2006 19:51

Atlanta, 2005. Got these through a friend of Chuck L.'s. A number of his friends/relatives from the Macon and Tuscaloosa areas were around us.

Long view until the stage comes out. Then, it's the bomb. Closest I've ever been to my heroes. MJ, KR, etc. were 2-3 feet away. Enjoy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-12 20:03 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: Jumpin'JackFrash ()
Date: August 12, 2006 19:56

I thought the b-stage came more out by B2 and B3

Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: August 12, 2006 20:01

b-stage experience is so intense - you'll see when they arrive with b-stage - they are going to be so close to you and it's going to be so real, that I was always thinking it's too real, it's almost unreal - it's like that for, well, 3 numbers, but it's definately worth it. Sound from the other side - in the moment when they play at the b-stage - is really weird - you hear what actually Stones are hearing and also you're hearing the sound coming from main system from main stage (with really small delay), so it' makes it hard to sing along with Mick and is sort of weird sound mixture, but the distance between you and them will cover it for you - it's going to blow you away.

And also - where exacly are your seats. This time b-stage is coming from main stage and than is suiting itself between two black blocks. if your seat is between those two black blocks or on the side of it you're going to have very good view on main-stage so you'll be able to watch them play their asses off looking at big screen as well as looking simply at them. If you're seat is in front of those two blocks, it's going to block a view a bit, so you will have to focus on main screen while they'll be on main stage.

but anyway - if it's your first time on the field - you're gonna love it, b-stage is a great place to be, I tell you. Let Stones know we love 'em !

and for other shows you can consider moving a little bit close to front of main stage - you're gonna love this experience as well ! (oh f**** smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-12 20:01 by PiotrRSpl.

Posted by: hickorywind ()
Date: August 12, 2006 22:08

Was against the fence around the B stage at Glasgow SECC on the Licks Tour. Unbelievable. To see them so close being a life long fan was amazing. These guys, excluding Bobby Keys, are so lean and mean and Keith really showed us all what this means to him. Enjoy!!

Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: August 12, 2006 22:25

I've paid megabucks to be by the B-stage and also in front of the main stage, and I'd have to say being close to the main stage was WAY, WAY better!
At the Bstage, you end up with $50 seat people flocking down to it at the last minute and being in front of your $350 seat.

[p207.ezboard.com]

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: August 13, 2006 00:20

I was about 15 feet from the B - stage in Hershey , PA last October . It was great !!

I've got tix for about 30 feet away @ Gillete Stadium in Foxboro , Ma on September 20 th . What a great show that's going to be ( I hope ) since it is mt 51 st birthday that day !!

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 13, 2006 10:15

I loved it in 1998. I was up against the rails at the b-stage there. Saw Little Queenie, LARS and You Got Me Rocking. It was a shocking experience. It's one of the reasons I'm a fan today...

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Ged Rambler ()
Date: August 13, 2006 10:56

B2B Tour at Wembley - next row to front - Midnight Rambler as well - one of my favorite memories.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: August 13, 2006 11:26

Sheffield 99 I was standing by the barrier infront of B stage it was p*ssing with rain plastic covers everywhere,didn't see Sheryl Crow only when she did Honky Tonk Woman with the boys,view of the Stones was a bit obscured on main stage,but when the bridge came out to the B stage and the boys came across well what a thrill it was ,amazing to be so close to your favourite band playing live ,soaking wet yet one of the best experiences of my life,I am disabled now and can't move so well so I'll never be able to repeat the experience you never know what life has in store so ENJOY YOURSELF . I AM going to Twickenham on the 20 aug though ,interesting to see what sort of view disabled platforn gives

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2137
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home