Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

tickets in Germany?
Posted by: angieluvsmick ()
Date: July 15, 2006 02:28

Hi,
How likely would it be to be able to get tickets (preferably FOS!) to the German shows outside the venue on the day?
Thanks,
ALM

Re: tickets in Germany?
Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: July 15, 2006 10:58

Not officially at stadiums! Try the black market around the stadium.

Posted by: Bockwuchsd ()
Date: July 15, 2006 11:59

You can get ALWAYS FOS tickets at the stadium from scalpers. Don't worry. Just be there early enough.

Posted by: RnT ()
Date: July 15, 2006 14:52

rknuth wrote:
-------------
> Not officially at stadiums! Try the black market around the stadium.

Even if it's not sold out?

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: July 15, 2006 14:55

And be carefull so you don't buy from the wrong guys. Not all tickets are valid. So look out!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 15, 2006 15:00

Try the box office first. They do always have some extras. If they don't have any left of the cathegory you need then you will already have been swarmed by a dozen or so people who want to sell you their spare tickets. Try to buy from real fans and not scalpers. It will be cheaper. How you can tell the difference? It's very easy. Scalpers buy and sell. Fans do only sell.

Bjornulf

Posted by: caesar ()
Date: July 15, 2006 20:12

I bought FOS Hannover yesterday at ebay for 115 EUR incl. postage. Got it today by post. The ticket originally had costed EUR 140.
The trader, ebay-name mr.polter, is desperately looking for ticketbuyers. Has got four tickets FOS Hannover. Sells them for EÚR 99 each ![cgi.ebay.de]
He's got also very good seating tickets that had costed EUR 200. Now he offers them doublepacked at ebay.de, starting at EUR 1.

Just wait until five or four days before the concert. Then go to ebay.de. You'll get a good deal.
Right nowthere's Hannover FOS at ebay.de.for EUR 60. Nobody wants to buy it. Ends in 50 min...[cgi.ebay.de]

Posted by: Strike ()
Date: July 15, 2006 21:01

Hanover will be great believe me. They play there for the sixth time now and it`s always been the hell of a show. The AWD Stadium is not so big. There will be maybe 35.000 people. The weather forecast is perfect, so if you want to see them in Germany choose Hanover (FOS what else :-)

Posted by: angieluvsmick ()
Date: July 17, 2006 17:00

Thanks for the replies! I am looking for Koln...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1869
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home