Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Spud ()
Date: July 1, 2006 00:49

Another nice Shanks quote

" If ye're in his penalty area and no quite sure what tae do..
...jist stick it in the back o' the net "

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: July 1, 2006 00:56

End of sports.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: July 1, 2006 01:06

WELL DONE GERMANY.

I admit I thought Argentina would win but hoped for Germany as they are the host & I think a good team.

Re ref decisions.

At one point I see Argentinian player man handle a german player grabbing his shirt in the box and no penalty awarded.

If there was a penalty awarded at this time I feel Germany would have scored.it would not go to extra time and penalty Kicks.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: July 1, 2006 01:34

WOOOO HOOOO!!! GERMANY ROLLS ON - GO GERMANY!!! smiling smiley

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 1, 2006 02:42

SeNdEr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, thats because you are not in our side, FIFA
> hates Argentina, and loves Germany, like in Italy
> 90, again...thanks FIFA



Well, I had a lot of respect for Argentinian fans but you make me think.

If a team can´t make two penalties because Lehmann got them (he really
GOT them)
then it´s not the FIFA´s fault. They ´do a lot of rubbish, sure. But
this time it was the fault of someone else.

Btw, some here are always bitching about german football. If you have
ANY sense for changes and are not always against ANYTHING regarding the
german team (let alone the country) you must admit that Klinsmann did
a great job at full risk. The team is playing a great championship,
though everything was called "negative" by the tabloids and all those
old men at the DFB.

Klinsmann did it his way and earns a lot of respect. Even yours.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: July 1, 2006 02:54

what a great example of gay fighting by some of the Argies after the final penalty. one of the great world cup moments. the whole pub was in hysterics

you did your country proud ;o)

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: ThomasRocknRoll ()
Date: July 1, 2006 03:06

Congratulation Germany,
Lucky winner in a match of two great teams. Thats things are going. Argentinian and german fans are celebrating a great party at the "Brandenburger Tor". No fighting at all. We were lucky to win the penalty. Can`t wait to see the half final against italy. It`s so much fun. If germany will loose,the party won`t stop. Have fun, it`s just a game !!! Germany is a big party zone now. come on and party !!!

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 1, 2006 03:08

satisfaction2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Germany : Brasil 2:1 (on July 9th)
> Tour Start on 11th July

The Tour starts tomorrow (without Jan Ulrich).

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: July 1, 2006 03:10

I do put on the telly maybe once a week, just to see if the weather girl is stunning looking or not. If they have sports on there, I shut down the telly faster than the Rocks Off beat....

Jan Richards

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: July 1, 2006 05:14

Defeat of football art.
Victory of professional wrestling football.
Lamentable situation.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: July 1, 2006 11:18

My hopes on the final.. France - England, France takes it with 4-3.. let's make it exciting, eh!!

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:25

reptile,

you know it's impossible that France and England meet in final.
Maybe in semi-final if France beats Brazil which is not sure at all !
in fact, I see few chances but accidents will happen

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:29

stonefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> reptile,
>
> you know it's impossible that France and England
> meet in final.
> Maybe in semi-final if France beats Brazil which
> is not sure at all !
> in fact, I see few chances but accidents will
> happen


Now that Ukraine is out, we REALLY have some great teams left. Italy, Germany, England, Portugal, France and Brazil. In a way it's too bad for Argentina though. They played the best football yet. Even if it is England - France in the semis it would be great.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:39

Embarrassing...


Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:42

What was that about anyway? I heard that it was Oliver Bierhoff (manager for some team it said?????) and some German player who provoked the Argentinians. A bad ending to a good match.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:44

yeah erikjjf, that was a lamentable show !

it shows that a great team does not only deal with good players but also with a gentleman's behaviour.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Raoul Duke ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:47

JumpingKentFlash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was that about anyway? I heard that it was
> Oliver Bierhoff (manager for some team it
> said?????) and some German player who provoked the
> Argentinians. A bad ending to a good match.

What I heard from an Italian journalist who was at the stadium is that after making his penalty a German player (Borowski, I think) started mocking the Argentinians and making hand gestures which are usually interpreted as "up yours" as he was walking back to midfield.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:59

SeNdEr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, thats because you are not in our side, FIFA
> hates Argentina, and loves Germany, like in Italy
> 90, again...thanks FIFA

And in 1986, when Argentina won the final against Germany, FIFA hated Germany, so it is not about football at all, it is all about FIFA hating certain teams, one time they hate Germany, one time they hate Argentina, next time they hate another team who loses the match. This time it was not Klose who scored for Germany, in reality it was a FIFA agent in disguise, in fact all german team players were FIFA people in disguise, not the german team who can't play football at all, and FIFA paid a lot of money to the referee, so when he should have given penalty for Argentina he did not and gave a yellow card for Argentina instead because Argentina players never cheat, when they fall down it is always true foul playing from German team because Argentina is better and Germany can't play football at all, so when German players fall down it is always cheat, no true penalty, but FIFA hates Argentina so FIFA always helps Germany, so when Germany scores a goal there must be something wrong because Argentina is better and it is impossible that Germany wins against Argentina but with help from FIFA it is possible because FIFA hates Argentina and loves Germany. And in the penalty shoot-out it is not possible that german keeper Lehmann is good enough to succeed two times it is because FIFA paid a lot of money to those two Argentina players to shoot penalties in bad way so that even this idiot Lehmann is able to keep them. No team is good enough to win against Argentina in a normal way it is always because Argentina gets cheated by FIFA because FIFA hates Argentina. Comprendre?

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Luke33 ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:55

soccer is crap.
I've seen one game ruined by a terrible umpiring decision, and another decided by a team that wins on penalties...pathetic.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:58

Luke33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> soccer is crap.
> I've seen one game ruined by a terrible umpiring
> decision, and another decided by a team that wins
> on penalties...pathetic.


where are you from Luke ? 'soccer', 'umpiring'

do you grasp the concept of football at all ?

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Luke33 ()
Date: July 1, 2006 14:00

yes andy what is the grasp of soccer ??

Go do yourself a favour and jump and roll on the ground looking for a free kick.....you'll get it !! That's how bad the game has turned into !!!

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: July 1, 2006 14:10

NoMistake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if i see any germans today,im gonna kick them out
> like my grandfather used to do...

Football seems to more than a game, but it's definitely no World War III either...

...NoMistake, how low can you go?

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Erhard ()
Date: July 1, 2006 16:10

Argentinians player are bad looser.

Street fighting man



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-01 16:12 by Erhard.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: July 1, 2006 16:36

Luke33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes andy what is the grasp of soccer ??


well its called football for starters, and there are no umpires!

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 1, 2006 16:55

retired_dog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SeNdEr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, thats because you are not in our side, FIFA
> > hates Argentina, and loves Germany, like in
> Italy
> > 90, again...thanks FIFA
>
> And in 1986, when Argentina won the final against
> Germany, FIFA hated Germany, so it is not about
> football at all, it is all about FIFA hating
> certain teams, one time they hate Germany, one
> time they hate Argentina, next time they hate
> another team who loses the match. This time it was
> not Klose who scored for Germany, in reality it
> was a FIFA agent in disguise, in fact all german
> team players were FIFA people in disguise, not the
> german team who can't play football at all, and
> FIFA paid a lot of money to the referee, so when
> he should have given penalty for Argentina he did
> not and gave a yellow card for Argentina instead
> because Argentina players never cheat, when they
> fall down it is always true foul playing from
> German team because Argentina is better and
> Germany can't play football at all, so when German
> players fall down it is always cheat, no true
> penalty, but FIFA hates Argentina so FIFA always
> helps Germany, so when Germany scores a goal there
> must be something wrong because Argentina is
> better and it is impossible that Germany wins
> against Argentina but with help from FIFA it is
> possible because FIFA hates Argentina and loves
> Germany. And in the penalty shoot-out it is not
> possible that german keeper Lehmann is good enough
> to succeed two times it is because FIFA paid a lot
> of money to those two Argentina players to shoot
> penalties in bad way so that even this idiot
> Lehmann is able to keep them. No team is good
> enough to win against Argentina in a normal way it
> is always because Argentina gets cheated by FIFA
> because FIFA hates Argentina. Comprendre?


Lol, yeah
... and FIFA allowed that the german keeper Lehmann wears his magnetic gloves during penalty shoot out

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: NoMistake ()
Date: July 1, 2006 18:04

retired_dog wrote
Football seems to more than a game, but it's definitely no World War III either...

...NoMistake, how low can you go?

Sorry,exuse me for beeing a jerk
a mixture of alcohol and disappointment.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:50

Oliver Bierhoff said something bad in a moment wrong, the FIFA must do something with him, you cant do or say anything when you have a team sad and defeated, its a shame, of course Argentina was wrong fighting but they were sad and they did not think....sorry my bad english.

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:52

what did Bierhoff say ? did you hear it ?

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: July 1, 2006 22:15

No, nobody heard what Biehoff said because it was too loud but it must have been something very bad because he is manager of german team and players from Argentina would not have reacted like this if Bierhoff said something which was right so it must be something that was wrong. Because FIFA did nothing against Bierhoff we see it is another proof that FIFA hates Argentina. Comprendre?

Like this guy Borowski who acted wrong when he put his finger to his mouth as if he wanted to say "quiet!" when Argentian players shouted something in spanish every time a german player went to shoot a penalty. Borowski was wrong because he should know that Argentina players must understand that using a finger is always like "do something to yourself" so in fact he provoked Argentina players and Borowski should have seen the red card for it and German team disqualified and Argentina team declared winner of the match because you can't do what Borowski did even if it was putting his finger to his mouth but he was using his finger anyway so he must know that he would provoke Argentina players.

But FIFA did nothing against Borowski and Bierhoff so you see they hate Argentina. Nobody needs more proof, it's real and reality. Comprendre?

Re: OT - Argentina - Germany
Posted by: Tornandfrayed ()
Date: July 1, 2006 22:54

stonefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what did Bierhoff say ? did you hear it ?

He didn´t say anything. Bierhoff actually tried to settle the dispute which started before, when one of the Argentinian players (Cufre) kicked one of the Germans (Mertesacker) in the balls.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2980
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home