Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

talk about cancellation and money...
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: June 23, 2006 10:59

I read many different thread regarding cancellations and the tour 2007... Perhaps, there will be no tour in 2007.... Reason is MONEY! We all know that... nothig new.... So why make a fuzz out of it? The USA is the place for the Stones to perform it seems. I say that because when I see the number of dates played over there and the numbers of cities played in Europe; I would say that there is no more doubt in my mind. But that's the way it is, so let's not worry about these trivial piece of information and let's try to catch the boys wherever they go before they leave the Old Continent to return "home."

Re: talk about cancellation and money...
Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 23, 2006 11:00

no, i don't want to talk about cancelations and money... it's depressing.
It's Friday, it's nearly the weekend. Be smiley and happy :-)

Re: talk about cancellation and money...
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 23, 2006 11:22

I´m not agree...... do you imagine a whole tour without shows in Barcelona?? in Brussels?? In Sweden?? Madrid??? All this towns can give MONEY (a lot) for got a show...

I bet if Wembley is ready could got new shows, I bet this rumours of Amsterdam cancel aren´t truth, and even if this is so, if a tour is been does, Netherland will got any shows... as how Germany... sincerilly, if Keith feel fine... I think really we will got a whole european tour on 2007... Athens, Sant Petesburg....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1883
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home