Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Canadian Dates
Posted by: JJFlash88 ()
Date: June 12, 2006 18:13

Do these Fall Canadian dates make U.S. dates probable?

Re: Canadian Dates
Date: June 12, 2006 19:12

I would say so.It seems to all be unfolding according to the old rumors.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: June 12, 2006 19:25

Let's put it this way - no way they bother to return to North America for a mere 4 Canadian shows.....

Posted by: hailtothestones ()
Date: June 12, 2006 21:01

OHhhhh my lord I am sooo glad I checked this news. A show in Windsor, Canada for Michigan college student is great. No id required. Can drink at 19 and its soooo fun in that little city sometimes. That would be beautifull!!! Ahhhh I hope that is true.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 12, 2006 22:09

Just saw the news on the IORR news page. No wonder they couldn't reschedule more European shows into September (Barcelona, Madrid, Athens, Croatia, Serbia all would have been fine in September weather wise). All thoughts are getting back to the bigger bang cash register in the USA/Canada. Some European fans got REALLY screwed on this one, Damn shame.....

Date: June 13, 2006 00:50

This was in the works before the incident in Fiji.Screwed big time,they have to wait a few months.Big deal.Life goes on.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 13, 2006 01:27

Not the right way to treat fans TOTN, sorry, what if Charlie's cancer comes back or something else happens? 2007 tour won't happen, ain't right dude.....

Date: June 13, 2006 01:53

It makes more sense to reschedule 15 shows than it does to reschedule 33-40.I know these dates were not officially announced but,it probably would have been a huge ordeal for them,seeing that they had already gone as far as to reserve venues and plan the tour.They don't plan on having anything untimely happen over the next 11 or 12 months.

Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 03:47

remember Hong Kong.... They performed ther after the European tour was over... that took place a month and a half in november if i recall.... they could do it again.....

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 13, 2006 22:12

Yes. 3-4 shows in Canada. Then approx 20 shows in USA. Fall 2006. Then India and Bangkok. Then Honolulu. Then MSG at some point. Then a few weeks of 15-20 shows in Europe summer 2007. That's the unconfirmed Stones plan right now.

Bjornulf

Posted by: JJFlash88 ()
Date: June 14, 2006 20:42

Does anyone think that Philly will get a show and if so where?

Posted by: Jackass ()
Date: June 14, 2006 21:38

Would they not play toronto on their way through?

Date: June 15, 2006 00:31

JJFlash88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone think that Philly will get a show and
> if so where?

A few months back a Philadelphia radio station was talking about a possible late September or early October stadium show.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 15, 2006 00:37

Honolulu! MSG, Toronto! As many US shows as possible... I'll cross the pond for less than that! Let's just hope Ronnie gets his act together. For the sake of his health, first and foremost. And for the sake of the Stones, the tour, and finally - for us.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 15, 2006 00:39

I think they've played Toronto enough times over the past few tours! Haven't played Vancouver since January 98!
Plus, I'm sure they'll rehearse in Toronto for their next tour and the tour after that...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1852
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home