Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How do they do Amsterdam?
Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: June 6, 2006 08:52

I have tickets to both shows. I reckon I'll get into the one they have announced. What about other people? Will everybody get in or what?

Re: How do they do Amsterdam?
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: June 6, 2006 09:43

What I did is I bought new tickets for the 31 of July and sold my pair of tickets for the 1 of August. I had no choice but I did it. I already got the same tickets for this show. I'll get the money back for the other show real soon. I provided ticketmaster all the information requested. Should not be too long now! The first show was sold out but the ticket I got most certainly come from someone who had to desist because of whatever reasons. There are still tickets available for this show by the way.

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: June 6, 2006 12:21

Tickets for the 30th can be used for the 31st.

Tickets for the 1st are postponed and can be used for 2007 show, date still to be announced,or you can get a refund.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: June 6, 2006 14:22

madmaxx, do you know how the refund procedure works? I sent an email to ticketmaster.nl but still no answer. Do you think it is possible to return the ticket personally at some place in Amsterdam - the Arena maybe? I'll be in Amsterdam for the July 31 show and wonder if I can keep my Aug 1 ticket and return it personally at some box office or wherever.

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: June 6, 2006 14:28

rrronnie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> madmaxx, do you know how the refund procedure
> works? I sent an email to ticketmaster.nl but
> still no answer. Do you think it is possible to
> return the ticket personally at some place in
> Amsterdam - the Arena maybe? I'll be in Amsterdam
> for the July 31 show and wonder if I can keep my
> Aug 1 ticket and return it personally at some box
> office or wherever.

I read that you can return your ticket and receive your money back at all the official selling points. That means: GWK at the bigger trainstations, most Free Record Shops, the bigger Postoffices. I'll check again and post if this is not exactly true.

Jelle

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: June 6, 2006 14:46

Mojo, the Dutch promotor says:

Bij verhindering kunnen bezoekers voor de oorspronkelijke datum zondag 30 juli de kaarten vanaf heden tot en met donderdag 20 juli terugbrengen bij de voorverkoopadresen van Ticket Service. De uiterste inlevertermijn voor het tweede concert wordt later bekend gemaakt.

This means:
If you cannot make it to the show on the new date, you can get a refund at all the official ticketservice selling points, which can be found here:
[www.ticketmaster.nl]
The link is somewhere in the paragraph 'bestellen'. But you have tot do this before the 20th of june.

The last, confusing sentence is: 'later' we will inform you untill what date you can refund your tickets to the second show.
This indicates you can already get a refund for this second show, but THAT is not mentioned anywhere. But I suppose you can get a refund from now on for both shows.

Hope it helps you in any way...

Jelle

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1942
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home