Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I gotta give RS.com some credit
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: June 3, 2006 20:36

As soon as the new schedule was announced I wrote about getting a refund for one membership I used to buy Athens tickets and also told them I wanted my pre-May 9th membership code back to use for the future shows (hoping for a theater). They actually wrote me back the next day with news of a refund in progress as well as a new code!

They have taken 4 months to refund a membership in the past - I never expected such a quick response, especially in this time of crisis.

Re: I gotta give RS.com some credit
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 3, 2006 20:56

New code? Who wants a new code? For what?

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 3, 2006 22:05

Little Queenie, I would also like a refund for one membership that I used to buy tickets for the Brussels show. Could you please help with the text of your email. And how you sent your email, through the website or to a direct emailadress. Thanks in advance.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: June 4, 2006 12:53

Me too, little queenie, i want a refund for my membership on which i bought 4 tickets for Barcelona. What is the procedure to do this?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 4, 2006 13:08

I gotta give RS.com some credit

WHY ? They stink !

Posted by: iom ()
Date: June 4, 2006 21:38

Give them credit, where they deserve it. I asked for a refund yesterday and got a reply/confirmation 3 hours later.
So at least something/somebody is working .....

W.

Date: June 4, 2006 22:39

Hi iom, same question to you as I asked Little Queenie. Some more info please. What did you write, and how did you do it?

-------------------

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: June 4, 2006 23:03

it's a shame that you feel the need to give credit - professionalism should be standard operating procedure.

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: June 5, 2006 00:15

But to be able to get the refund, do you have to give back the DVD,and the poster that I never receveid???

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 5, 2006 00:48

if thats the case, then for those that have these 'gifts', do what they did and return them in two years time.....

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: June 5, 2006 00:59

They wont get no credit at all from me....what a bore they are!!!

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: June 5, 2006 03:03

Wow little queenie, you are lucky to get such a quick response. I have been waiting for my refund since January and have not even gotten a reponse, besides some automated email.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: June 5, 2006 03:54

I was still waiting for an answer from Little Queenie about what shows she was at that had OnStage boxes with only 2-3 people in them???????????

Anyway, as far as refunds, you can CALL Ultrastar in the US at:

347-282-2273

They are up on the ropes with this chaos and have been following through as of late. Request an immediate refund and they will confirm with Ticketmaster that your passcode was not used. I was credited within 3 business days of my phone call.

Presale codes I cannot offer any assistance or a have a clue about how they will handle that. It gets a little tricky IF you have a renewal coming up and I will not speculate. Hopefully Little Queenie will follow up on her original post and let you know.

Hope this helps.

Date: June 5, 2006 04:18

nick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was still waiting for an answer from Little
> Queenie about what shows she was at that had
> OnStage boxes with only 2-3 people in
> them???????????

Sorry about that - I went out of town for 24 hours...first, the shows where there were only 2-3 (4 at most) people in my lower on stage box (ronnie's side always) was Chicago Soldier Field, Duke Univeristy Durham, and Petco Park San Diego. The only one that had a full line of people along the fron of the box was PNC Park Pittsburgh,

For the refund, I went to Rs.com, help (at the very bottom), then you have to pick a topic - i picked general questions. click on "how do i cancel my membership" and you'll find "if this did not answer your question, contact us" and allows you to click on "contact us". do so and tell them you can't make the new dates and you need to return your tickets and you want a refund. i can't remember what i wrote exactly but although i logged in with one membership, i complained about the situation with two of them and they were able to locate the other one too without me logging in with that user name.

one email to them refunded the money on one account and they issued me a new pre-May 9th password, which i will for sure hold on to and not "give up" and blow it on stadium shows again.

i think if the stones come back to the US, there's a GOOD chance for a theater show or two. like i said, they've done chicago (and other cities) twice already - they have to mix it up to keep the masses excited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-05 04:20 by little queenie.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: June 5, 2006 04:59

Thanks Little Queenie for the quick post on both topics. Damn very fortunate for you to have "breathing room" in the OnStage boxes.

Date: June 5, 2006 09:17

Thanks. That sounds easy enough ... even for me overhere in Holland :-)

-------------------

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 5, 2006 10:01

little queenie Wrote:
>>
> i think if the stones come back to the US, there's
> a GOOD chance for a theater show or two.

I say there's a SLIM chance at that.

I hope so, but am very doubtful that would happen.
While I am waiting on pins and needles for news of a US Fall tour,
honestly I think the US will be lucky to see the Stones again period.
We have to wait and see how Keith can handle his head with the mini-Euro tour first,
and then worry about what Charlie thinks about it before anything can be confirmed.

Posted by: iom ()
Date: June 5, 2006 12:58

No, I didnĀ“t have to give back my DVD or poster :-)
If so, I would follow Gazzas advice.

W.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 5, 2006 23:46

Have they sacked all the previous rs.com support people or what?? I e-mailed a couple of hours ago to ask for a refund of the $100 membership I used to buy Barcelona tix with and they've already replied confirming the refund! This couldn't be more different to their general lack of response and/or lousy attitude that's been my experience to date in e-mailing them. Another new twist is that the e-mail is laughably signed with this:

"Your friends at rollingstones.com".

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 6, 2006 00:48

Beast Wrote:
> Have they sacked all the previous rs.com support
> people or what?? I e-mailed a couple of hours ago
> to ask for a refund of the $100 membership I used
> to buy Barcelona tix with and they've already
> replied confirming the refund! This couldn't be
> more different to their general lack of response
> and/or lousy attitude that's been my experience to
> date in e-mailing them. Another new twist is that
> the e-mail is laughably signed with this:
>
> "Your friends at rollingstones.com".

This is extremely bizarre behaviour on behalf of rs.com !! I think you could be right. Maybe they've experienced a TRUMP/SUGAR "you're f***ing useless an' you're FIRED" type session by someone who actually RECOGNISES how appalingly they've performed until now, and somewhat long overdue - maybe things've changed ? Mind you, a change for the better should be CONSISTENT, not a one-off !

Date: June 6, 2006 00:59

the guy who wrote me back is named "rich"' - he's the one who's usually written me back over the last year so maybe they just had a stern lecture.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2090
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home