Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

cancellation insurance from ticketservice (ticketmaster.nl)
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: June 1, 2006 03:02

I just bought a ticket for Amsterdam 2 FOS on ticketservice (thank you jack for the heads up) and it comes with "cancellation insurance"! this must be new for keith's situation huh? it may not be a good sign after all...

Re: cancellation insurance from ticketservice (ticketmaster.nl)
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: June 1, 2006 03:39

I hope not. I got a ticket for that show too! I wonder what is going on. I think that they are being very cautious with what is going on. They are aware that many shows have been postponed so they don't want to take the risk. They just feel it is like some kind of security for them. I am pretty sure the shows will go on. The first one is sold out. The second one should be pretty much sold out too! I guess there is a psychose going around at this point. I hope it is just a bad moment to go through but shortly (as they put it), will know the final result and we will be able to go on with our lives and enjoy the Stones as it was scheduled in the original tour. Let's keep our fingers crossed! A'dam should be pretty safe by now! They just can't reschedule the whole tour. That would be completely mad!

Date: June 1, 2006 03:46

i agree - that's why i've just started planning that trip - i'm an ex-gambler (roulette was my game). i take chances.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: June 1, 2006 07:50

No.

This cancellation insurance option is available since they startet ticket sales on ticketmaster.nl........ months ago.

Date: June 1, 2006 07:53

oh - good to hear - thanks marianner1! the news about keith's tennis playing has made me hopeful too...i got my zurich ticket too!

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: June 1, 2006 09:18

Actually it started a few years ago...

It's a good thing, but I never felt the urge to buy this addition.

P

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 1, 2006 09:33

Hi LQ, the insurance on ticketservice.nl is not for cancellation of the show. In that case you will always get your money back. This insurance is personal. If you can't attend the show (because of illness) you will get a refund. And indeed, as Peter says, it is absolutely nothing new. So, it has nothing to do with Keith and the Stones.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1552
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home