Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

bigger bang goteborg poster
Posted by: masoudi ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:16

Hi all

I am from new Zealand but am in sweden at the moment and had bought tickets to the goteborg show. Sadly I go back at the end of June so will miss the new date. I got both bigger bang posters for the two new zealand shows advertising the concerts. Is there a specific poster for the goteborg show as I would love to try and get one. I am staying in lulea so sadly wont be able to get to goteborg now to try and get one.

Does anyone know if there are any posters advertising the show and or want to trade for one of the new zealand ones. Hope someone can help

Cheers, Brendon

For those of you that saw previously on this board it was my boy Mick and I who keith Richards signed the photos for when he was in hospital in New Zealand. Sadly i had a number for his head security who i was going to ring in goteborg with the chance to hopefully meet keith. That didnt work out but at kleast I got to see them twice in NZ and get personally signed photos. i am gald Keith is on the mend and a real shame I will miss the sweden show.

Re: bigger bang goteborg poster
Posted by: saintmick ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:28

Brendon... it was you... what did you do to Keith?

(Me Marco, remember.. Sydney Licks...Moonlight Mile...)

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: May 24, 2006 21:37

You really have a reason to be sad today.

But this is the way of life, you never know what bumps to run into, and sometimes you take short-cuts, sometimes you go lost, and sometimes you have to stop cause they're fixing it or it's a quee.

But at least you have seen Keith, and got his autograph/signature. That's more than I'll ever get to do.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 24, 2006 22:11

I have a poster for the Gothenburg gig, but I´ll hold on to it. It´s going to be a rare collectible.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: May 25, 2006 23:47

Vilhelm, how did you get one. Are they on the walls around goteborg?, perhaps I can try and call the recording company. Let me know if you can help

Brendon

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 25, 2006 23:51

I remember being in Stockholm in 2003,
and a guy was walking with about 100 posters, and taping them up on walls.
So we went behind him, and got 1 for each of us. It was just 1 day before the concert, and the tickets was allready sold,
so I don't know why he did it, and I don't feel bad about taking one.
A few weeks (or months) later, a guy on this board, tried to sell these posters for 80 Euro ! What a crook!

Date: May 26, 2006 01:54

masoudi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vilhelm, how did you get one. Are they on the
> walls around goteborg?, perhaps I can try and call
> the recording company. Let me know if you can
> help
>
> Brendon

My mother was at a teachersconference at Ullevis conferencecenter. She noticed the 1998 poster at the wall, and asked in the reception if it was for sale, as my 41th birthday was coming up. "No" said the lady in the reception, "But we got these in today", and showed my mom the 2006 poster. My mom managed to buy one from her for less than 5 euro. I asked my mom a while after to call back to the conferencecenter, to see if she could get more posters, but they were all gone. I´ve seen some around town, but theyre in no good condition at all, and they´re stuck with some tape.

I got two versions of the 2003 Stockholmposter, one with "Sold Out" across the poster. I remember they were put up at the same day of the first gig, but I got mine at the pre-party.

Now, I´m looking for the european posters from 1970 and 1976, and the one from Ullevi 1982, anyone out there willing to part with those? Especially the 1970 one, with the printing with the swedish dates, but I can live with the regular one too smiling smiley They are seldom seen at ebay.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-26 02:04 by mickijaggeroo.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 26, 2006 01:57

I went to the ticket vendor today to get the Warsaw poster and the lady told me she threw them away yesterday... What a %7*&!

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: May 26, 2006 02:15

I stood up against a wall in Stockhom 03 with a poster on it, after the concert was finished, but did I take it with me, no. Next time I'll do exactly that. Rip it off the wall and take it with me.

I wasn't a real collector yet, there was only vinyls and DVDs.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 26, 2006 07:35

Erik_Snow Wrote:
> I remember being in Stockholm in 2003,
> and a guy was walking with about 100 posters, and
> taping them up on walls.
> So we went behind him, and got 1 for each of us.
>

I was on the same trail, but I didn't see the guy putting them up.

I walked around admiring the beautiful city of Stockholm in the midst of seeing 3 Stones shows there (stadium, Globen, and Cirkus), and collected about 15 of them. I gave a few out to some die-hard friends of mine in Stockholm, then shipped the rest back home. I recently gave one to somebody who set me up with a 4th row LA Forum Bigger Bang ticket. So happens, he was at the shows in Stockholm also. I would never sell any of them...unlesss the price was right. smiling smiley

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: May 26, 2006 11:33

Hi masoudi,

I have 1 Köln Poster to change !!!

Gerhard

Date: May 26, 2006 18:48

Hi Gerhard

It is the goteborg poster i am after not the Koln one. I always try and collect posters for concerts I see, even if on this occassion I have missed out due to the date being put forward and i wont be in sweden then. If you have a goteborg one then let me know

Brendon

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: May 26, 2006 18:49

mickijaggeroo Wrote:
> I have a poster for the Gothenburg gig, but I´ll
> hold on to it. It´s going to be a rare
> collectible.

Vilhelm, I was under the impression that you are a "Gothenburg poster!" smiling smiley

Date: May 26, 2006 18:54

nikkibong Wrote:
> mickijaggeroo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have a poster for the Gothenburg gig, but
> I´ll
> > hold on to it. It´s going to be a rare
> > collectible.
>
>
> Vilhelm, I was under the impression that you are a
> "Gothenburg poster!" smiling smiley

I am too!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2073
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home