This would be a cool setlist...
Date: April 14, 2006 20:10
I know everyone is probably tired of imaginary setlists, but i was bored and thought it up and i was just wondering if anyone else thinks it would be cool.
if they extended their setlist by 2 songs they'd have more room for new material and more recent material, plus we'd feel like we'd be getting more of our moneys worth, especially when Paul and U2 are playing far more than 20 songs/night.
2. Rough Justice
3. If You Can't Rock Me
4. She's So Cold
5. Gimme Shelter
6. Rain Fall Down
7. Streets Of Love (IMO they should play this song at song point. i like it)
8. Beast of Burden
9. Love Is Strong
10. Honky Tonk Women or Miss You
11. Black Limousine (with Mick and Ronnie dueting)
12. Wicked As it Seems (keith)
13. Little T&A or Infamy (keith)
14. Sympathy (to the Bstage)
15. She Saw Me Coming
16. Get Off Of My Cloud
17. Street Fighting Man (back the main stage)
18. Paint It Black
19. Anybody Seen My Baby?
20. Start Me Up
21. Jumping Jack Flash
22. 19th Nervous Breakdown (normal version)
23. You Can't Always Get What You Want
24. Brown Sugar