Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Shanghai Tickets
Posted by: statetz ()
Date: March 13, 2006 00:19

How can I buy tix for the Shanghai show?
I found this site, but there is no English version.

www.365ttk.com.cn

Re: Shanghai Tickets
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 13, 2006 07:14

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: March 13, 2006 07:36

There is a pretty detailed series of posts at the Shidoobee site about the trials and tribulations of the Shanghai tickets(http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm512).

The ticket agency apparently put out some adds before evrything was ready to go...and boom there are a few hundred of us that have had ticket "reservations" and have been out of money as far back as Feb 28. I pre-ordered on an internet site that disappeared in hours. Then I started with calls.You can call direct at 8621 64812938. They have had $800 of mine thru a bank wire for about 10 days now.It sure would have been easier to go thru RS.com and bought tickets that way, and almost as cheap even adding the $100 fan club memebership when you consider charges for bank wires. Within minutes thru RS.Com though you could do no better then section 8 row 7 and no one can tell you where that really is at, there is no accurate numbered seating chart that any of us can find.

I am guaranteed A block, and know nothing more. Some of us that have had reservations for so long are hoping that even though it was a mistake and they took orders before the event was official, we may be closer than section 8 row 7 for the fan club. One worker at emma tickets did tell me, " I cannot say exactly to you yet, but I promise you are close to the stage."

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 13, 2006 07:56

If the place only holds 7000 people, then by SBC Park standards, anywhere in the arena is close to the stage.

Posted by: MarcJ ()
Date: March 13, 2006 08:09

It has been, and still is a very spicy process, but it makes it even more interesting, this is rock and roll !

Date: March 13, 2006 08:14

u r so right drbyrant.

Other than the warm up gig at the Phoenix and RCMH, this is the smallest gig of the tour. I will also bet it has the fewest paying customers other then the phoenix. I am not saying there will be empty seats, just that many people will not even know who they are...I would hazard a guess that some of the seats under $50 will actullay be given away to the curious. I was also told somewhere, and cannot verify, that the first three rows are NOT FOR SALE.

Date: March 13, 2006 08:54

Public tickets are now on sale at [www.emma.cn]. A block tickets are no longer available via the public sale.

RS.Com still only has the link for FANCLUB tickets, and does not provide the link for the public sale. A block, by price, is still available through the fan club.

If you go through the fanclub, they say the only dleivery available is thru regular mail. I would be leary of getting the tickets in time. If you go through Emma...they only have delivery options within China. You are right MarcJ, it still seems to be a spicy process!

Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: March 13, 2006 09:31

in China, they are not equipped for selling tickets as efficiently as in the West. It will take time though. I lived there for a long time and it will take a while before they have the same system as ticketmaster or any other ticket service. That does not exist yet. Unless you have a girlfriend in China or know someone to help you, it may get quite difficult to get tickets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1732
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home