Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: LITTLE ROCK SET-LIST LEAKED
Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: March 9, 2006 21:04

I dunno. I'm not a Bush fan at all, but the Clinton scandal is something I just don't think about anymore nor do I care to. I really would like to go into more of my opinion but I know this is a Stones board and not a politics board so I'll stop.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 9, 2006 21:06

I gotta kindly disagree, the humor is still floatin' all around. Everytime I think of 30,000 to 100,000 innocent Iraqi's getting killed by a giant nonstoppable evil war machine it makes me kinda chukle a bit (and I'm sure I'm not the only one - we all need a good laugh)...it's all just a gas,gas,gas....(but sex with an intern in the White House... Now THAT IS really sickening -ick, wanna puke)

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: March 9, 2006 21:08

Clinton scandal.....thats nothin.....who was it...William Howard Taft or Teddy Roosevelt.....one of those dudes had a mistress livin in the White House.....pre "let's expose everybody & their mother" era

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-09 21:09 by Leonard Keringer.

Posted by: gut ()
Date: March 9, 2006 22:14

Most people have forgotten and could care less about who Bill Clinton screws....though we know for certain its not his wife.

What galled me the most besides lying about it is how poor taste in women that he has. Monica Lewinsky was, is, and always be a pig. At least JFK nailed classy broads.

Enough of this political crap....humor, yes, but no hateful posts attacking the president. Besides, bitching about Bush or Clinton is senseless since the old man has pretty near adopted Bill as one of his own. The Bush and Clinton families are too close for comfort in my book.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: March 9, 2006 22:56

gut... a Republican led lynching mob tried, unsuccesfully I might add, to run out of office one of the best presidents this fine country has ever had. And for what? LYING ABOUT A GODDAMN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR!!! I find that much less offensive than the bullshit that our current president spews out of his ignorant mouth and calls "the truth."

Now gut, I thought we agreed we weren't going to discuss this on this site. By the way, Monica happens to be a personal friend of mine and she is not a pig. Now Linda Tripp on the other hand...

Date: March 9, 2006 23:24

=====Now gut, I thought we agreed we weren't going to discuss this on this site. By the way, Monica happens to be a personal friend of mine and she is not a pig. ======

Oh Lukester!!!! LOL

I won't get pissed....I really think you're poking me with the piss-off stick to get a response, but I'll back off.

But Monica Lewinsky is not a fat pig??....oh come now!!! LOL Not enough make-up in the world to make that porker pretty.

She'd have been much better off if she had learned to swallow. winking smiley

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: March 9, 2006 23:33

LOL...the Nation would have been better off had she learned to swallow. And thanks for not taking "piss-off stick" bait. I really thought about deleting my comments the instant I hit the post button, but I thought, "No, gut can take it, he's a good sport." Thanks for not disappointing me. And I will shut up, starting......now.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 9, 2006 23:58

Lukester, couldn't agree more with the stupidity of the Monica-affair. It had nothing to do with politics, and it's not a bad thing to do. Cigars and women isn't something bad (unless you sip the cigar-smoke in your lungs that is.) Saxophone is also a great thing for a President to do.

Date: March 9, 2006 23:59

One last comment about Monica.....having sex with her would be like nailing Kirste Alley....Sure, you'd get your pee-pee wet, but at what cost to your self-esteem?

LOL - OK,now I'll shut up.

Posted by: Treesnake2000 ()
Date: March 10, 2006 02:00

gut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stormy, I have to say....severe weather season has
> started. For the next few monthes, we'll be
> dealing with the threat of tornadoes, hail storms,
> and flash floods....
>
> Quite a bitch to deal with if you own a house.

If the stormy season starts sooner, lasts longer, and is more violent than it has been in the past, you can thank your beloved Bush family, particularly their love for oil and inaction in the face of global warming. You reap what you sow.

Date: March 10, 2006 03:46

Treesnake speaks the truth and a treesnake WOULD KNOW !!!

One last word on Monica? How about One Last word on Bush Women gut man? Barbara would wipe out my solid hetrosexuality in less than a second. Her face makes Keith's look like a top model's Those baby feeding things of hers must AT LEAST hang down to her ankles (and I'm talking about her when W's dad became VP in 1981.Not NOW for God's sake !!...BTW, How old is she this year? 130 yrs. old or around there?)

W's Secret girlfriend Condi Rice (AKA "The Condalisasoreass") is the anti Lisa Fisher, that's to say that as HOT as Lisa is ALL AROUND that's how dog ass ugly Condi is. Get Billy Preston back here so he can Knock out a new mean version of "Melody" on Condi's massive piano teeth. All that bling she wears doesn't help, she's STILL dog ass ugly. Gimme the lovely, all woman LISA FISHER anytime. gut can "ENJOY" Condi - bahahahahahaha

Laura Bush, (In a very whiny voice) "George are you done yet?"-enough said

The Twins, Maybe kinda cute - especially if you've had a couple double Marguarita's so you don't notice the dirt and pimples/zits/spots on their necks and upper backs) but if they're as dumb as dad they wouldn't know how to give a good B**w job to save their lives. On top of that you must wear protection so you don't pick up warts from their Vag Warts that they picked up on a wild trip to Cancun.Oh, and Crabs, you can count on it. They can't seem to get rid of them....Monica's looking pretty good right about now.....at least she's into feminine hygeine....

LOL - OK gut, take your pick, now I'll Shut up......

Date: March 10, 2006 04:17

Micksbrain, you're an idiot, dude.....

End story. That crap you wrote above pretty well nails the coffin shut on your worthiness for anything.

Date: March 10, 2006 04:34

gut, W's down to 32%, Cheney's down to 18%...will the last one to have a clue turn off the light on the way out......bahahahahahaha

In ALL Seriousness gut (and I like this, I'm not taking it personally at all, no hard feelings what so ever) I SERIOUSLY wanna know, WHAT on earth do you still like about him. He is SO incompetent SO what do you still find appealing? Him and the Neocons are SO f**king up the country it's not funny (it's not) ALSO, I travel a lot and have friends that do (for a living, International, not Domestic) W is SO hated everywhere (as are Americans unfortunately) With all that said , what is it about the guy you still like? (I'm baffled) So tell me....

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 10, 2006 05:09

MicksBrain Wrote:
> > W is SO hated everywhere (as are
> Americans unfortunately) With all that said , what
> is it about the guy you still like? (I'm baffled)
> So tell me....

Hated by Who? Oh yea, from all the countries that take the handouts.

Date: March 10, 2006 05:57

France ain't taking no hand outs and on election eve 2004 it was 20% for Bush and 80% hated the idiot's ass. Ask Spain how they like W after their train station was bombed to sh*t. Quick note: France isn't pissing all it's money away on a War/Occupation built on lies and deception. WHO (World Health Organization) rated France's Health Care #1, USA came in #36 (BUT # 1 in costs) - effing pathetic.....And Virgil , it's not handouts, it's the US paying off leaders to be it's puppets. Check out Pakistan as a great example....... Check out Hugo Chavez in Venezuala who told W to go F off as someone who wasn't bought...You got a few more hours? Cause I can list dozens of other countries....."CAUSE THERE'S SOME LITTLE JERK IN THE FBI / KEEPING PAPERS ON ME / 6 FEET HIGH / IT GET'S ME DOWWWNNNNN... (Fingerprint File) "Sweet Neocon" Your man Mick HATES GWB, ain't you a true fan?!

Date: March 10, 2006 07:24

Screw this political crap. I'm not changing your mind and you sure as hell are not changing mine.

Its boring....now back to the Rolling Stones.

Date: March 10, 2006 09:07

gut, I TOTALLY agree. I don't want to try to change minds... I'm just Curious as all hell what you -and others- dig about the guy (cause I just don't see it, never did from day one) - if you don't want to answer that's cool, no hard feelings and we'll move on....

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 10, 2006 12:05

Tut tut tut. Are you forgetting that we have a ban on political posts you guys?

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 10, 2006 17:20

At least the posts about Bush/Clinton are funnier than the original 'leaked set list'.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 10, 2006 20:00

ouch!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 10, 2006 20:57

MicksBrain Wrote:
> > " Your man Mick
> HATES GWB, ain't you a true fan?!

Mick maybe my music man, but when it comes to politics Mr. greed himself cannot be taken seriously. MIcks about Mick no matter what he says.
Im heading to Ft. Lauderdale tonight, I will be collecting contributions for the YRC at Sundays Show.

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: March 11, 2006 00:20

Carnaby Wrote:
> the clintons are human garbage.

LOL.....too funny ...... let me guess you watch fox for your news???
my best friend is a Rep. i am a dem. we have seen the stones maybe 20 times toghter and we have never ...never disrespected each others views...think about that ...so carnaby all the best!!!!

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: March 11, 2006 00:23

gut Wrote:
> MicksBrain, you're an idiot....enough with this
> crap....most of us want to get along and dig the
> Stones, but you keep dragging in this political
> bullshit. SHUT UP!

i think he had some very well thought out valid points backed up w/ good data......and you call him a idiot....Ah my sweet Neo-con

Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: March 11, 2006 00:42

Hey MicksBrain...

Is Dennis Miller writing your stuff? GREAT RANT. You Got Me Crackin' Up.

Date: March 11, 2006 18:31

Hey, thanks rocks off. It's either make jokes or suicide and I can't think about that until there's an official release of "Ladies and Gentlemen" on DVD with Bonus Footage !!! It doesn't take much, w's an easy target plus he's effing with our world BIG TIME which we should all be pissed off about. So, a strong coffee or 2, a handful of W hate, and take something that's 99% true and just twist it a bit... I used to like Dennis Miller but now Bill Maher's the man + Chris Rock.... the sunshine bores the daylights out of me / chasing shadows moonlight mystery...GREAT ONE !!

Posted by: Jed Clever ()
Date: March 11, 2006 23:00

When the hell did this become a political site? Guess its time for me to log off and fire up the ole Tele.

Date: March 12, 2006 06:10

Settle down Jed (you governor of Florida? oh, that's JEB, sorry) You're DAYS Late, the party's over...

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 12, 2006 09:06

nikkibong Wrote:
> ouch!

nikki - I liked your set list. Don't let them rain on your parade.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1444
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home