Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
LITTLE ROCK SET-LIST LEAKED
Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 9, 2006 05:46

Looks like they're paying respect to hometown hero Bill Clinton. Interestingly enough, they didn't need to revise too many songs this time:

1) Ken Starrt Me Up
2) You Got Me Focking
3) She Saw Me Coming
4) Biggest Mistake
5) Pinning Ugly
6) Intern Girl
7) Under the Desktop
8) The Chief in the Night (keith)
9) Ride on, Baby (to the knee stage)
10) When Linda Tripp Comes Down (knee stage)
11) Coming Down Again (knee stage)
12) Lie To Me (back to main stage)
13) Ken Starr, Starr

14) Satisfaction (encore)

Re: LITTLE ROCK SET-LIST LEAKED
Date: March 9, 2006 05:56

What about Rip This Joint,which would be appropriate for a couple of reasons?

Date: March 9, 2006 06:04

tell it to chuck! i don't make the setlists; i just leak 'em!

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: March 9, 2006 06:10

i was really hoping for sweet neo-con....much more fitting these days!!!

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 9, 2006 08:39

I'm just wondering one thing. Why does everybody find it so amusing to goof on Clinton's sexual escapades (which almost any younger US President was up to one way or another, well maybe not Carter cause he was pretty religious and all that) But then we have a retarded clown in the White House right now that stole the elections, who's murdering people daily, destroying countries, Lying to us daily - wait , make that hourly, Putting the country into bancruptcy, making the rest of the world HATE America, and not doing a thing for anybody but the super wealthy and giant, corrupt corporations (not to mention he can hardly talk or give a speech without slurring and effing up big time). I won't even start on Cheney who Jagger did sing about at great length in "Sympathy". Clinton has a near genius I.Q. who can talk about any subject off the cuff. Is a Rock'n Roll President, a big fan of the Stones (Bush could care less), AND tried to move the country forward. He wasn't perfect but.... The New Orleans tragedy would have NEVER have happened under Bill - he didn't have to go hide at some glorified Outhouse in Texas for 25% of the year. I'd give my left testicle to have Clinton back for 4 more years ....What's with you guys that are blinded by the Bullsh*t known as Bush/Cheney? BTW, I just love how Condi was shopping for $500.00+ shoes in NYC while people were drowning in New Orleans - She sure is on top of her game.....Most Famous GWB quote, "Fool me once, shame on.....you. Fool me twice.....shame on............shame on...........Won't get fooled again" (God what a moron)

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 9, 2006 08:44

Most Famous GWB quote, "Fool me once, shame on.....you. Fool me twice.....shame on............shame on...........Won't get fooled again" (God what a moron)

No Shit. This one floored me. He's such an ass.

Date: March 9, 2006 08:57

CindyC, I just KNEW you were one of the smart one's around here, BRAVO !!! (it's been a long, PAINFUL 5 years....) Bush says we use too much Gas / Oil then his retarded staff forgets to order an absente Ballot for some Texas election the other day so he flys his GIANT 747 down there just to vote !!! WHO"S WASTING FUEL !?!? (I can't take the stupidity/hypocricy anymore - stop the insanity !!!)

Date: March 9, 2006 09:03

Hey, I'm no fan of Bush! (I sure as hell didn't vote for the man) I'm just leaking the set list for y'all. Don't shoot the messenger!

Date: March 9, 2006 09:15

Yeah , I know Nikkibong, I can't imagine you would be. In fact being a Stones fan and a Bush fan is kinda like Pizza with Ice cream on top, I just can't see mixing the 2.... It's just a general bitch of mine, nothing personal....

Date: March 9, 2006 09:20

MicksBrain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
CindyC, I just KNEW you were one of the smart one's around here, BRAVO !!!

Thanks MB, but I'm not so smart, I can just spot a moron a mile away, and he is certainly one. There was a comedian on Letterman the other night who did a great impersonation of him. He was making fun of the way GWB always looks so happy when he finally says something right. I wish I could remember the guys name.

Off topic, but since you guys are up late, did you check out today's new woot? (www.woot.com). I just bought my first one, I'm so excited. It's just a little MP3 player to use in your car.

Date: March 9, 2006 09:42

I'll have to check that out but I've already bought a few Mac ipods, is this one any different? I put all my stuff on in WAV/AIFF (no compression) so mine don't fit as many songs as MP3 compression (but there is a VERY small difference in sound if you A / B a few songs - I just transfer CD's)

Date: March 9, 2006 10:08

MicksBrain Wrote:
I'll have to check that out but I've already bought a few Mac ipods, is this one any different? I put all my stuff on in WAV/AIFF (no compression) so mine don't fit as many songs as MP3 compression (but there is a VERY small difference in sound if you A / B a few songs - I just transfer CD's)

I have no idea. I just wanted something cheap that would let me play MP3s in my car during my commute, so this seems perfect. I don't know anything about the product, but the price was right. A lot of times, they sell out of the item by the time I get to work, so I thought I'd mention it since I'm still up.

Posted by: gut ()
Date: March 9, 2006 17:30

Good set list, nikkibong....very entertaining.

As for the Bush-haters and Clinton apologists, go to another website to spew your sh-t....you bore the daylights out of me.

We've had all these pro- vs. anti- Bush posts before, ad naueum.....and NOBODY CARES.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: March 9, 2006 17:34

actually Mr. gut, people do care

Date: March 9, 2006 17:36

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Excuse me, Lukester, I slept thru your post.......LOL

Date: March 9, 2006 17:48

=====In fact being a Stones fan and a Bush fan is kinda like Pizza with Ice cream on top, I just can't see mixing the 2.... ====

I thought this kind of idiotic ignorance has already been disproved in earlier threads....I guess there are some numb-nuts out there who are just too prejudiced to see that there all kinds of people who are Stones fans, just not carbon copies of half-baked liberals....I find it very sad, really.

Date: March 9, 2006 17:50

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Excuse me, Lukester, I slept thru your post.......LOL

I thought so.

And, Mr. gut, although you and I may disagree on some topics, I agree with you that politics should not be on this site. I've seen too much bickering, and no-win arguments amongst our Stones brothers and sisters to see much purpose in it. I stand on a soap box and rant sometimes, but I've resolved not to do it here.

Y'all have a nice day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-09 17:52 by Lukester.

Date: March 9, 2006 17:52

===thought so. ....And, Mr. gut, although you and I may disagree on some topics, I agree with you that politics should not be on this site====

I was just kidding, Lukester. And you did wake me up with this post! LOL

Date: March 9, 2006 17:54

We're cool, brother. So how are things in the ol' Lone Star state this morning?

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: March 9, 2006 17:57

the clintons are human garbage.

Date: March 9, 2006 18:03

======how are things in the ol' Lone Star state this morning=======

Stormy, I have to say....severe weather season has started. For the next few monthes, we'll be dealing with the threat of tornadoes, hail storms, and flash floods....

Quite a bitch to deal with if you own a house.

Date: March 9, 2006 18:08

Carnaby Wrote:
> the clintons are human garbage.

Oh come on, Carny Baby,we just got through getting our feathers unruffled and now you have to go and post this shit. Are you trying to start something with me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-09 18:17 by Lukester.

Date: March 9, 2006 18:13

Now you calm down too, Lukester....time for all us roosters to pin the feathers back..... LOL

Of course, Carnaby and I are on the same side, but we can do that elsewhere. I'm happy to defend myself and him, but only if we're attacked.

Nikkibong must be crapping his pants to see an innocent thread about funny song titles turn so ugly.

Date: March 9, 2006 18:20

Okay thanks, gut, I'm calmed down now.

By the way, and I don't know this for a fact, but the pants that our bong smoking friend just crapped are actually panties, not pants. Am I right Nikki?

Date: March 9, 2006 18:27

LOL!!!!!! Yeah, I'd like to know too, Lukester!!!

Craps got to be cleaned out of something, so we ought to know!!! LOL

Date: March 9, 2006 19:50

"The Clintons are Human Garbage"?...so that makes them about 10 levels higher then GWB (the man who can hardly talk and knows even less about anything) and his ding bat, ex Democrat wife. The one that's too phony to chain smoke in public (does it in private only). No big deal being a smoker - just be honest and open about it. Hard thing for a Bush to do (Open and Honest)..Twins helped out New Orleans victims alot - kinda Missing in Action. Can ALWAYS judge the parents by the kids..opps...

Let's look at it from a Musical POV.

Bands/Performers at Clinton/Gore Inaguration Ball:

Fleetwood Mac Reunion
REM - U2 "Atomic Baby"
10,000 Maniacs
Don Henley
En Vogue - "Free Your Mind"
Dennis Miller (when he used to be funny-
before he became a right wing nut)
Bob Dylan - Performed on the Mall in DC
Rolling Stones - Clinton intro at the
Staples Center, LA

Bands/Performers for John Kerry for President Shows:

Bruce Springsteen / E Street Band
Pearl Jam
John Mellencamp and band
REM
Dixie Chicks
Bonnie Raitt
Jackson Browne
James Taylor
John Fogerty (ex leader of Creedence)

ANTI Bush Videos/Songs

Eminem - Mosh
Neil Young - Walkin'to New Orleans (very powerful)
Pearl Jam - Lennon's "Gimme Some Truth"/
Bushwacked
Rolling Stones - Sweet Neocon

Performers at Bush Inaguration / Coup 'D' Etat Celebration

ZZ Top
Ted Nugent

Ummmm....that's it folks

Date: March 9, 2006 20:19

MicksBrain, you're an idiot....enough with this crap....most of us want to get along and dig the Stones, but you keep dragging in this political bullshit. SHUT UP!

Posted by: adamsday ()
Date: March 9, 2006 20:21

We're just sitting here waiting for the weather to clear up. Supposed to be on the road heading over to Little Rock to see Merle Haggard and a new band called The Rolling Stones. The tornadoes have delayed our trip a bit, we have to drive north to Memphis and then west. Supposedly power is out in some Little Rock areas. I hope this doesnt delay or postpone the show. Damn.
I think the Weather Channel is just making us nervous, perhaps I should turn it off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-09 20:29 by adamsday.

Date: March 9, 2006 20:28

Ignore it gut (just like W "ignored" New Orleans) BTW, You can dig the Stones and hate Bush at the same time - 99% of the planet does it. Must Be Hell...living in Bushworld....You gotta chill gut...check this, throw on Tattoo You and put "Heaven" on repeat on the old CD player.....

Posted by: HoldOnToYourHat ()
Date: March 9, 2006 20:39

Someone makes a humorous thread and turns into something BV should delete. Sad, sad, sad.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1409
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home