Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Athens public sale
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: March 7, 2006 04:32

still nothing on how to get Atens Public sales tickets...anyone have any info?
where did the pre-sale links take you?

Re: Athens public sale
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: March 7, 2006 09:13

this shouls be in : www.ticketpro.gr but I don´t see nothing still..... if somebody can help......

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: March 7, 2006 10:32

My father is outside tickethouse and told me that there is a huge line of people.Man I am very happy.

Date: March 7, 2006 10:39

The didi music site said sells start at 10:30 AM Athens time...can't get there on any website!

Date: March 7, 2006 10:41

I can´t too

Date: March 7, 2006 10:51

I am getting very frustrated ! 20 minutes into supposed public sale and no web links!! AND THE PHONE LINES ARE BUSY!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-07 10:55 by kahoosier.

Date: March 7, 2006 11:03

How many are the FOS tickets???you know that which cost 90euros

Date: March 7, 2006 11:14

Here is the trick, register and get an account at www.ticketpro.gr. Then log in. Go to Search, type in Rolling Stones, I also entered the month and the city. It then takes you to the choices for tickets.

Pitch A is FOS, Pitch B is general admission. Cost for FOS is 95 Euros, the rest I do not remember.

Tickets will be Fed Ex'ed only in Greece, and the only option I see for the rest of us is free pick up at the Athens Office.

I am IN FOS Athens 95 Euros!

Date: March 7, 2006 11:16

there´s now way of send them outside Greece?????? (on the web site I mean??)

Date: March 7, 2006 11:35

no way offerd than pick up at the office if you are outside of Greece, unless I missed something!

Date: March 7, 2006 12:04

Um.... I´ve buy them choosing Greece outside of Athens...... and I´ve send an email to ticketpro asking about this..... we will see....

Posted by: Lumi ()
Date: March 7, 2006 12:28

I scored mine grinning smiley I'm thrilled. The public sale would start while I'd be at work, so I sent my sister out. Poor thing woke up at 7 in the morning to be ther on time - she was there at 8 and there was a line of 10 people already! Of course mayhem followed grinning smiley Didn't think the Greeks would be rushing up that much!

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 7, 2006 14:03

you're so lucky!
belgrade is still hanging in the air, although our promoter in serbia convincing people that is going to happened.
maybe we will see in athens !!!

Date: March 7, 2006 14:20

Novica, hang on in there! The Greek gig was in the same condition for two weeks before it was finally confirmed.

We had a confirmation for June 29th first, then our date was pulled off the RS.com list for some time and then finally, we were confirmed for a different date. Same situation the whole time, the local promoters were telling us all was ok. So just wait it out, I know it's very tiring and nerve-wracking but it will eventually lead somewhere.

And yes, you can always come here smiling smiley

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: March 7, 2006 16:39

StratoGR wrote: "My father is outside tickethouse and told me that there is a huge line of people. Man I am very happy."

George, i was there. A huge line, indeed. And a lot of young people between the buyers...

Date: March 7, 2006 17:09

I wish \i was there.However I scored 3FOS tickets and I am very happy.Anyone can post a photo of the tickets????

Date: March 7, 2006 17:14

Not much of a close-up, but to get an idea, my sister's doll is holding the ticket grinning smiley

Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: March 7, 2006 19:20

I was at Tickethouse at 10 o'clock and I found some friends who had been there from 9 o'clock so I didn't have to wait in line a long time! Got 2 FOS tickets and the queue was only getting bigger til the moment I left!! I'm sooooooooo happy about the tickets!!

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Date: March 7, 2006 21:30

I wonder how many tickets were gone.

Date: March 8, 2006 09:50

StratoGR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder how many tickets were gone.

According to www.avopolis.gr, 20.000 tickets were sold on day one.
Hmmm, kind of amazing considering our last minute typical behavior grinning smiley

Date: March 8, 2006 12:55

There is much more to go but I was also surprised with all this people.I wonder what is going on today.

Date: March 8, 2006 15:36

Heard there were fewer people due to the rain.
Now tickets are on sale through the PMW store at Omonia as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-08 15:36 by Lumi.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2319
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home