Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: mark knoplfer the best guitarist of all time
Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: March 9, 2006 04:14

django would kick knopler's ass....and thanks reading this today made me laugh my ass off!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-09 04:14 by rovalle.

Posted by: shearer9 ()
Date: March 9, 2006 09:52

keith doesn't know how to play acoustic , classical , and rock and roll guitar well like mark knopfler.

mark knopfler blows keith richards like no tomorrow.

keith richards is in the same league as george harrison. both good, but not super good.

Posted by: Rank Outsider ()
Date: March 9, 2006 09:54

DON'T FORGET THAT MACCA IS THE KING OF KINGS. MACCA IS THE BIGGEST LADIES' MAN IN TOWN. MACCA HAS SCREWED MORE WOMEN THAN BILL WYMAN, MICK JAGGER, JULIO IGLESIAS, TOMMY LEE, GENE SIMMONS AND CASANOVA ALL TOGETHER. YOU WOULD NEED A FIRE EXTINGUISHER TO COOL DOWN MACCA'S HUGE SEX DRIVE AT OCCASIONS. MACCA IS THE KING OF BASS, GUITAR, DRUMS AND PUTTING UP SHOWS THAT LAST ALMOST 3 HOURS. MACCA PLAYS SMASH HITS FROM THE BEATLES, WINGS AND FROM SOLO PROJECTS. MACCA IS THE KING OF KINGS. BUFFOON SEE!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE A BUFFOOOOOOON NOT TO REALIZE THAT MACCA IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS EVEN GREATER THAN THE KING IN THE LORD OF THR RINGS. BUFFOOOON SEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUFFFOOONNN SEEE!!! MACCA IS THE GREATEST. WHEN MUHAMMAD ALI SAID HE WAS THE GREATEST HE REALLY MEANT THAT MACCA IS THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE.

MACCA IS THE BEATLES, WINGS AND THE MOST ESSENTIAL ARTIST EVER ON THIS PLANET AND ALSO IN OUTER SPACE. MACCA WOULD NEVER HOODWINK NOBODY AND HE'S THE MOST INDISPENSABLE ROCK STAR IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. MACCA NEVER PUT UP A MEDICORE SHOW AND HE ALWAYS PLAYS AT LEAST 2.5 H GIGS WITH OVER THIRTY SONGS. HELTER SKELTER IS THE BEST HEAVY METAL EVER WRITTER BY A BABOON AND DON'T FORGET MACCA IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS. MACCA IS LUBRICIOUS AND THE WOMEN LOVES HIM REAL MUCH. MACCA OUTDID THE STONES AT SUPERBOWL. THE AUDIENCE LOVED MACCA AND HIS BASS AND HIS TIGHT STOMACH AND CUTE ARSE. MACCA IS THE KING OF ALL COFFEE SHOPS OF AMSTERDAM AND HE'D NEVER SAY NO TO WEED, CRACK AND HEROIN. MACCA IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS. MACCA IS BETTER THAN MARK KNOPFLER WHO'D BE CONSIDERED AN AMATEUR COMPARED TO MACCA AND HIS SKILLS AS A GUITARIST.

BUFFFFOOOON SEEEEEE!!!!!! MACCA HAS BEEN AWARDED THE MEDAL OF HONOR AND A NAVY CROSS FOR HIS HEROIC ACHIEVEMENTS AS A NAVY SEAL IN COMBAT DURING THE WAR IN IRAQ.

MACCA IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS IN THE WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE. MACCA IS A BETTER POLITICIAN AND STATESMAN THAN BONO. MACCA IS NOT A GREAT FAN OF JINGOISM. MACCA IS THE KING OF ALL BUFFFOOOON SEEEEE KINGS AND EMPERORS.

Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: March 9, 2006 10:07

Shearer9 wrote:

>>>>> mark knopfler blows keith richards like no tomorrow.

I AM SURE YOUR TWISTED MIND WOULD ENJOY THE IDEA

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: March 9, 2006 12:41

THE VIBRATO

Posted by: shearer9 ()
Date: March 10, 2006 05:20

tell keith to play guitar on sultan...and le't s see what he can do.

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: March 10, 2006 05:46

Macca BLOWS Knopfler AWAY!!! He

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: March 10, 2006 08:34

shearer9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> mark knopfler blows keith richards like no
> tomorrow.

Wonderful. We are now in the "if Hendrix sucks, then Knopf swallows" line of discussion. Do you have anything to offer other than cheers and trashing? Any insight? Anything beyond IM-level discourse?

By the way Rank O, the Macca postings are a hoot. Can you work in references to Wilt Chamberlain and Dylan?
Also, I think you left out that Macca has no hair implants.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 10, 2006 09:19

shearer9, I gotta tell you that at first I thought you were nuts but I went and bought the "Brothers in Arms" CD earlier today and you know what? You are SO EFFING correct man...Mark Knopfler is one kick ass guitar player, he just might be the best ever....you might be right......THE DUDE JUST BLOWS ME AWAY !!! THANX MAN

Posted by: dial300 ()
Date: March 10, 2006 20:34

MCDDTLC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dail300 - get your info correct!
>
> Knopfler wasn't fired from Infidel's, true he
> didn't want Taylor around
> and was over-ruled by Dylan who informed him:
> Taylor is one of his favorite
> guitarist's. But the "both" play on those
> recordings, and I'm a Taylor fan 1st,
>
> But I like Knopfler alot!!
>
> too bad these two don't get along......
>
> MLC

Um, he was fired. Dyaln had to chose and he chose Taylor. Knopfler did not see the "Infedels" project to its completion. I get my info correct. In that I am Taylor fan has no bearing on this. In that I cannot stand Knopfler's playing makes this easy for me to write, especially since it's factual.

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: March 10, 2006 20:44

William Andress (also called Tuck) from jazz duo from Holland (Tuck & Patti) is the greates guitarplayer I've ever heard.

But Knopfler is good in his way, and so is Ron & Keith too.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1425
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home