Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jimi & Keith backstage...
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: January 5, 2006 15:46

Cozin & chattin...
Two Sagittarians havin a nice time.
Think I see Charlie beside there too.

[www.youtube.com]

Picked it up over at Rocks Off
where it was posted by a dude called Dick Bush.

Re: Jimi & Keith backstage...
Date: January 5, 2006 16:00

Cool stuff. I would "give an arm" for the sound as well smiling smiley

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: January 5, 2006 16:02

And a 10$ bill for what they´re smokin´? (Sorry, just kiddin)

Date: January 5, 2006 16:43

smiling smiley

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: January 5, 2006 16:49

They should put all this stuff on DVD

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: January 5, 2006 16:55

There is partial sound with this film. They where talking about Linda Evans, there mutual 'friend'.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: January 5, 2006 17:19

I thought it was Linda Keith that they both went out with.

And yes, it's a very cool video. I've watched it about 10 times since this weekend. Seeing them interacting so normally was nice. Jimi being a rock god laughing like that, it just brings him back to earth.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: Pietro ()
Date: January 5, 2006 21:13

This video was taken on Hendrix's his last birthday, November 27, 1969, at the Rolling Stones concert at the Madison Square Garden. Hendrix died ten months later.

[novogate.com]

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: January 5, 2006 21:25

Maybe they were making plans for LATER. woo-woo...
Actually I heard a story today, I wonder if it is true. This from someone who is supposedly another expert on things rock'n roll. When Hendrix came to the UK on Chas Chandler's ticket, it was to make him a star. The JHtrio was a totally manufactured band, not at all one with roots and a history. CC had seen Hendrix and was blown away. Brought him over to UK and he took over the stage of Cream; showed Clapton up. Matter of fact CC had tp promise Hendrix that he would meet Clapton to get himn to come over. He gigged and blew all of London away. Brian supposedly was laughing at all guitarrists saying that Hendrix was going to put them all to shame. Brian then said something about that it was very wet outside. When asked why he replied that it was from all the tears of all the UK guitarrists who were no more.
Also Mitchell supposedly did not like Noel redding; and Noel did not like hendrix very much. The white dudes were asked to grow afros..

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 5, 2006 22:33

I saw an interview with Chas and he said that Jimi asked if he could meet Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck when he got to England. Chas said it would be no problem because they were mates of his.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: January 6, 2006 19:23

Yeah butLinda Keith saw JH in NYC, & put him in touch w/ Chas after ALO expressed no interest. Stones were supportive of Hendrix from jump, also referred him to Olypic Studios/Eddie Kramer when he was frustrated with the limitations of the studio where Hey Joe was recorded

Date: January 6, 2006 20:16

Actually, they were talking about R&B duo Sam & Dave - listen just a little closer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1635
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home