Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Will there be an additional show and maybe a surprise theatre gig in the Netherlands?
Posted by: Don't Stop ()
Date: December 13, 2005 11:56

Will there be an additional show and maybe a surprise theatre gig in the Netherlands? The dates leave space for such gigs. And personally i do not think the stones will play stadiumgigs all the time. They probally get bored!

Could someone tell me if i am right...

Thank you very much in advance

Re: Will there be an additional show and maybe a surprise theatre gig in the Netherlands?
Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: December 13, 2005 12:05

You're thinking of the Voodoo Lounge tour and the added theatre gigs in Paradiso amongst others, right? Would be cool, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Re: Will there be an additional show and maybe a surprise theatre gig in the Netherlands?
Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: December 13, 2005 12:43

no.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 13, 2005 13:19

No club gigs this time. They'll probably add two more stadium shows in Holland. If we want to see club gigs we must wait for the 2015 tour.

Posted by: Don't Stop ()
Date: December 13, 2005 13:21

no i probally shoudn't. I do indeed refer to the voodoo lounge tour However the Stones tend to surprise the audience and the real Fans, so it could be on?

I really hope so indeed...

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: December 13, 2005 15:56

I think they planned room for extra stadium show in the Netherlands, but with the slow sales at the moment I think those will be dropped, which gives them time to kill.

It would be nice if they did Paradiso in that period.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 13, 2005 16:06

Don't Stop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> Will there be an additional show

yes

and maybe a
> surprise theatre gig in the Netherlands?

no

The dates
> leave space for such gigs. And personally i do not
> think the stones will play stadiumgigs all the
> time. They probally get bored!
>
> Could someone tell me if i am right...

no. youre not. sadly
>

Posted by: Wolter ()
Date: December 13, 2005 16:13

Will there be an additional show

NO. Sales are horrible today for the Stones in Holland. There are still field tickets on sale today.

Posted by: JK ()
Date: December 13, 2005 16:18

Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold to the Amsterdam shows?

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: December 13, 2005 16:36

no extra show cos they both aren't sold out

Posted by: JK ()
Date: December 13, 2005 16:51

Dutch people know details for sure better than me, but as far as I know though Holland is small by size Amsterdam is not the only market in the country. Playin for example Arnhem (I think is the place) they will play another market/people than Amsterdam.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 13, 2005 17:03

My guess is on show at De Kuip which would be great and another one somewhere else, maybe Groningen...

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: December 13, 2005 17:09

They expected the shows to sell really good, that's why they left the spaces open. But the truth us: the showes had FOS tickets available for hours. It was terrible. So they won't add other gigs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1912
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home