Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Amsterdam.20 min after sale started, still 'eerste vak' tickets on sale...oh oh
Date: December 10, 2005 11:21

20 min. after ticketmaster started sales for 2nd Amsterdamshow there are still ticks available for 1e vak (in front of stage) thats not a good sign....

Re: Amsterdam.20 min after sale started, still 'eerste vak' tickets on sale...oh oh
Posted by: db44 ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:24

Oh yes! It won't work if you order two tickets. But if you try to get one ticket it will works. At least, two minutes ago. Good luck.

Re: Amsterdam.20 min after sale started, still 'eerste vak' tickets on sale...oh oh
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:26

i got 2 tickets for the rolstoel. 10 minutes ago..... hope it is a good choice...

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:32

Now i can open my beer!!!in peace!!!

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:36

You know, rolstoer seats are weelchair seats. So you'll have to come in a wheelchair to get in.

Date: December 10, 2005 11:38

In a few years time the stones themselves will get on stage in a wheelchair! They better pay more attention to that section of their fans, so to see how to get around in that kind of transportation.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:42

If they not cancel!!well i think it will sell out,it will take sometime,i wont moan today!!!

Date: December 10, 2005 11:43

At this moment, you can even order two FOS-tickets in one transaction, no problem. You can also order the best seats in the house: vak 119 of vak 108. It's unbelieveable. The Ticketmaster hasn't fall down. It was so easy to get FOS-tickets. Why did they plan a second concert in the Arena while the first is not even sold out!

Date: December 10, 2005 11:44

40! min. later, still tickets for front of stage.....that never used to happen! I am so afraid this show will not sell out at all....oh oh. I posted a topic a week ago about how this tour could be the downfall of the Stones in Europe, I hope it wont come true, but things are not gonna be the same as three years ago.... Anyway, i am in front of stage, i surrendered to the &*&^%$( ticketprices....there i go.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:00

Still FOS tickets available! One hour after 10.00 o clock.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:03

@hi1
Better do something about that, cause ROLSTOEL=wheelchair.
On the other hand a famed bootlegger used to come in a wheelchair.
I guess you can pretend, but you need to get hold of that wheelchair.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:33

11.30, one hour and a half after public sale: still FOS tickets available!! Unbelievable. This is not good....

Posted by: RnT ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:43

Only 4 people waiting for the sale to start at 10 this morning.

Posted by: veronus ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:47

Thats what i expected, they have to fill in a good support act to sell out this show.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:49

What would you suggest? A dutch band, like De Dijk?

Re: Amsterdam
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:49

>> FOS tickets available!! Unbelievable. This is not good <<

LoFL - you mean you would be happier if you *weren't* getting the tickets you want?!
have some Jack, i think you need it! :E

Date: December 10, 2005 12:54

Frans bauwer, just kidding I don,t no but not the earring, let,s saymmmmmm..... the foo fighters, black crowes

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:58

Foo Fighters, Black Crowes, now that would be cool! Anything but Fransje B. to be frank. But it's sad to see the Stones not be able to sell out a show in Holland (Stones country 2 after Germany)...

Date: December 10, 2005 12:59

But the dijk is oke for me.

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: December 10, 2005 14:09

who cares if its sells out in the first hours, its still a half year to the show !! by the way no field tix avail in vienna after short period!!!

Date: December 10, 2005 14:21

Bauk77; No one cares. But the poor sales at this moment are so different comparing it with other years. And you must be very optimistic if you really thinks this second Arena-show will ever sell out. And the reasons are simple. High ticket prices for an stadium-concert (50.000) in a terrible venue. And the dates are not fine too. Most people in the Netherlands will enjoy their holiday at the end of July. Last but not least: December is the most expensive month of the year. So it's not very clever that they start selling tickets in December. Maybe tickets will sell in 2006. You never can tell but I have my doubts.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 10, 2005 14:29

1.25 p.m. Got my fos-ticket on Keith's side. No problem at all. Dos anybody know when they will ship out the tickets. I hope they won't do it just a few days before the show because I'll be on the road then....

Posted by: saintmick ()
Date: December 10, 2005 14:47

Almost 4 hours after sale start, still fos-tix available... (keith' side)

Date: December 10, 2005 14:58

Wahwahwoody; Normally you'll receive the tickets from Ticketmaster.nl within a few days. Last saturday I've ordered two Fos-tickets for the 30-7 concert and I've got them on Wednesday. Also for many other concerts I've had my tickets within a few days. But I'm living in the Netherlands so it can be different for people living in other countries. If you don't receive the tickets next week you can always send them an email.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:07

Bought FOS tickets just now. I guess there will be no third concert in Holland.

Posted by: timpet ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:33

If they don't sell above 14.000 tickets this week everything will be moved to the Ahoy ( got this from a higher source!)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:36

Thanks, db44 !

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:40

How do you know what side the FOS tickets are on ??.

Thought if you went early you pick the side ??.

Now worrying I have wrong side for the 30th sad smiley

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:57

timpet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If they don't sell above 14.000 tickets this week
> everything will be moved to the Ahoy ( got this
> from a higher source!)

It would be a shame if the stones couldn't sell out two shows (100.000 people) in Holland. They sold out 215.000 tickets in the Licks tour and close to 500.000 tickets on the B2B tour.

BUT if they have to move the show to Ahoy i'll be a ver very happie man!!!!!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: phd ()
Date: December 10, 2005 16:04

They will make it. It will just take monthes.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1617
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home