Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help on tickets bought at Kartenhaus.de / ticketmaster.de
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: December 6, 2005 23:09

Hi German fans,

I've a question. I bought tickets at kartenhaus.de. When I look at the status of the order at ticketmaster.de (strange that there is no order visible at kartenhaus), I see the text: "Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed".

But when do they send the tickets??? Does anyone have experience with kartenhaus deliveries? I send a mail to the customer services, they told me they send the tickets 'near the event date'. Whow, that's a little late, doesn't it?

People who bought at eventim.de already got the tickets. Hope you can help me...

Re: Help on tickets bought at Kartenhaus.de / ticketmaster.de
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 6, 2005 23:45

I purchased several tickets with Kartenhaus during the Licks tour and they delivered the tickets very fast. You should have your tickets in hand in a few days, I guess.

Date: December 7, 2005 20:32

Anyone who got their tickets already for German concerts, ordered via kartenhaus?

Posted by: ulpostone ()
Date: December 8, 2005 20:50

Hi jackflash,

if you've ordered in the membership presales, shipping (Lieferung) will be operated by rollingstones.com (from London!). In that case kartenhaus (ticketmaster) is only the online-platform for rollingstones.com. That's what I've been told by the kartenhaus staff.

Date: December 8, 2005 21:21

Ulpostone,

Did you get the tickets already? When I ask kartenhaus.de, they say the delivery will be ''nahe von konzert termin''. That means next year???
Hope not!

Posted by: ulpostone ()
Date: December 8, 2005 21:47

Jackflash,

No I didn't. I suppose it depends whether you purchased in the fanclub or public presale. Public presale tickets could possibly take longer. Kartenhaus say in their conditions 14 days before the concert at the latest.
I hate it to purchase tickets online. In the good old days you knew when to queue up before your ticket store to be one of the fastest. That was much more democratic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home