Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Strange Amsterdam Arena thing
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: December 3, 2005 14:01

Newspapers say it's sold out. Everybody here says so. But I can still buy tickets for 2 people! Not the best seats, but still. The newspaper says Mojo has officially announced it. Why the hell would they do that? Maybe they were so sure about it they just wrote the article earlier and autmatically put this online.

Re: Strange Amsterdam Arena thing
Posted by: frankie ()
Date: December 3, 2005 15:29

why would they do that? because they're a bunch of moneygrabbers with no feel for music or musiclovers. I'm very happy about the fact that the arena gig still hasn't sold out.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: December 3, 2005 15:42

Which newspaper is it?,I'm very curious

Posted by: frankie ()
Date: December 3, 2005 15:46

and it looks like the scalpers can't sell their tickets either! double fun.on marketplace only a few bids on ticks the rest say no bids yet.

Date: December 3, 2005 20:12

It's the dutch newspaper De Telegraaf. It's on the internet. It's also on teletext now.

Posted by: StonesBart ()
Date: December 3, 2005 20:21

It's 19.20 (9.20 pm) here, and I still can get tickets if I want..

Posted by: mago ()
Date: December 3, 2005 21:48

Yes you can get a single ticket. But if you want tvo tickets, nothing is left and hasn´t been since early today. I´ve tried the whole day and I was primarily looking for two field tickets and already 9.10 this morning, that wasn´t possible. It´s not meaning it sold out. They are keeping some of the tickets for later occassion. Then we have the Amex holders and those tickets probably ends up in the black market.

Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: December 3, 2005 21:52

Isn't this a clear message that the fans DON'T want to go to the worst place ever for a concert...?

Date: December 3, 2005 22:29

Ok but why say a concert is sold out after 28 minutes(you could still buy 4 mediocre seats then, and for a few hours after)? Nobody will go to try and buy tickets...

Posted by: HappyRambler ()
Date: December 4, 2005 00:07

16.00; my uncle still got seating tics.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1871
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home