Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Aging rock stars
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 27, 2023 05:44

Brian Wilson will be 81 next month.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 27, 2023 07:39

mkbbcmr
Ray Davies will be 79 in June. Still going strong, even considering a Kinks reunion. Seriously. Again. Don't hold your breath.

Legend.

The Davies brothers have been teasing us with the prospect of a KINKS reunion for what feels like an eternity. It just becomes ridiculous, and quite frankly rather annoying, after a while ! Either do it - or shut the f**k up about it !

My own opinion is that they've left it waaaaaaaaay too late, and it would fall flat and be a colossal disappointment !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: May 27, 2023 07:40

Eric Burdon is 82.

Posted by: mkbbcmr ()
Date: May 27, 2023 08:23

paulywaul
mkbbcmr
Ray Davies will be 79 in June. Still going strong, even considering a Kinks reunion. Seriously. Again. Don't hold your breath.

Legend.

The Davies brothers have been teasing us with the prospect of a KINKS reunion for what feels like an eternity. It just becomes ridiculous, and quite frankly rather annoying, after a while ! Either do it - or shut the f**k up about it !

My own opinion is that they've left it waaaaaaaaay too late, and it would fall flat and be a colossal disappointment !!

To be fair, there were quite a few health issues for both Ray and Dave over the years. Prohibitive! You can't blame 'em for that.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 27, 2023 09:24

mkbbcmr
paulywaul
mkbbcmr

Legend.

To be fair, there were quite a few health issues for both Ray and Dave over the years. Prohibitive! You can't blame 'em for that.

Indeed so. No blame whatsoever for having health issues, health issues can strike anyone at any time, we all know this. I was rather referring to this relentless teasing over many years now, which at some point in time becomes both absurd and a tad annoying. It's the old "cry wolf" syndrome. So with respect to a KINKS reunion, it's a case of "yeah yeah, sure ! We've heard it all before" !

As I said, I think they've left it too late. The chance has long passed ....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home