Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: RIP Jerry Springer
Posted by: ukcal ()
Date: April 27, 2023 18:13

RIP Jerry

Jerry Springer, best known for hosting his raucous TV talk shows, has died age 79
The controversial presenter died at his home outside Chicago on Thursday after a "brief illness", according to family

Jerry Springer, Host of Rowdy and Controversial Daytime Talk Show, Dies at 79 (Variety)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-04-27 19:43 by bv.

Re: OT: RIP Jerry springer
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 27, 2023 19:05

I just saw this! Crazy. RIP Jerry. I remember tuning into his debauchery many a time when I'd get back from college courses just as a way to "dumb-down" for a lil bit. LOL Sh!t was hilarious. Bodyguard Steve made that show even funnier.

Posted by: timmyj3 ()
Date: April 27, 2023 19:18

Hopefully most folks know that the show was 100% staged and fake. My niece appeared in 2 episodes. One as a hooker girlfriends of a married man and of course came on stage to surprise the "wife". Her other appearance was of pregnant women with who's the daddy drama.

Date: April 27, 2023 19:41

RIP Jerry - certainly was entertaining TV

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-04-27 19:43 by makemeburnthecandle.

Re: OT: RIP Jerry Springer
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 27, 2023 19:49

Rest in peace, Jerry Springer.

He was often the talk of the classroom, as a fourteen-year-old: ‘Did you see Jerry Springer last night? He had the KKK on!

He was the first of his kind, I suppose. He helped make this kind of U.S. show international. After him, here in the U.K., we were flooded with the likes of Ricki Lake, etc. However, no show was quite so utterly outrageous as Jerry’s. He was supposedly born in Highgate Underground Station during an air-raid. Quite a beginning!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 27, 2023 21:43

timmyj3
Hopefully most folks know that the show was 100% staged and fake. My niece appeared in 2 episodes. One as a hooker girlfriends of a married man and of course came on stage to surprise the "wife". Her other appearance was of pregnant women with who's the daddy drama.

Yes, but it was still incredibly entertaining. Just like wrestling used to be back in the day!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 27, 2023 21:47

Big Al
Rest in peace, Jerry Springer.

He was often the talk of the classroom, as a fourteen-year-old: ‘Did you see Jerry Springer last night? He had the KKK on!

He was the first of his kind, I suppose. He helped make this kind of U.S. show international. After him, here in the U.K., we were flooded with the likes of Ricki Lake, etc. However, no show was quite so utterly outrageous as Jerry’s. He was supposedly born in Highgate Underground Station during an air-raid. Quite a beginning!

HANG ON A SEC!

Are you saying Jerry Springer was ACTUALLY born in a crossfire hurricane?!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 27, 2023 23:07

Show was a riot. RIP Jerry. "Jerry, Jerry"

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 27, 2023 23:41

Must admit that I saw some of his shows never been a fan RIP Jerry

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: April 27, 2023 23:47

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

RIP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home