Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill featured on Stones social media
Posted by: bam ()
Date: March 12, 2023 18:58

[twitter.com]

[www.instagram.com]

Nice to see Bill featured on the Stones’ social media — even if he’s just the butt of the joke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-12 19:06 by bam.

Re: Bill featured on Stones social media
Date: March 12, 2023 19:02

bam
[twitter.com]

Nice to see Bill featured on the Stones’ social media — even if he’s just the butt of the joke.

I wonder what Charlie would have done if Brian tried to be "funny" with him. grinning smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:12

What's really funny is the payback life gave to the prick who did it to him. (Even though I love his work.) While the other guy lives in a castle and still breathes. (And got out of the Stones alive and on his own terms.)

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:40

Ouch! That's the way to remember ex-band members: showing one being a brick and the other being humilated... And the irony, surely not unnoticed by Stones PR machine, that the one being humilated has always been the spokesman for the brick one and trying to defend him and his significance in the history of the band..winking smiley

The spirit of Andrew Loog Oldham still lives on... "And them British bad boys, The Rolling Stones", as Bobby sings...

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-13 09:41 by Doxa.

Date: March 13, 2023 10:15

I think it was always complicated with Brian. Keith said he couldn't be friends with him and Mick at the same time, it was one or the other. Maybe they thought it fun to pull pranks on Bill, until it got old. Or he stole Keith's piece of chicken. Wasn't so funny when you were the target. I wonder if it got cruel because of his past behavior. "What CAN you play, Brian?"

Still, I was looking at a photo of Brian ready to hit the stage in '66. God he knew how to dress. He taught them that the visual was important. Impeccable, until his dress and hair falls apart near the end.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 13, 2023 10:45

> Bill featured on Stones social media <

Also on the occasion of his 85th birthday in 2021 - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

78th, 80th, 81st, 86th birthday as well - [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-13 11:00 by Irix.

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: March 13, 2023 10:53

I wouldn't have posted such a picture, because it shows how pubescent you sometimes behave as a young person. However, at that age weren't we more or less all little idiots...

Date: March 13, 2023 21:23

BlueTurns2Grey
I wouldn't have posted such a picture, because it shows how pubescent you sometimes behave as a young person. However, at that age weren't we more or less all little idiots...

Of course. And so was our retributions to those who messed with us.

Date: March 13, 2023 21:27

Irix
> Bill featured on Stones social media <

Also on the occasion of his 85th birthday in 2021 - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

78th, 80th, 81st, 86th birthday as well - [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

Did they ever send a "happy birthday" to Mick Taylor?

Date: March 13, 2023 21:36

TheflyingDutchman

Their official Facebook page from January 17:

Date: March 13, 2023 21:41

DandelionPowderman
TheflyingDutchman

Their official Facebook page from January 17:

Thanks DP, I missed that one. Good to see they still like him.thumbs up

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 13, 2023 23:30

TheflyingDutchman

There're also more birthday wishes by the Stones to Mick Taylor - just scroll through the photos on [www.Facebook.com] .

And there're also many pictures of the Stones with Bill Wyman included - so he is not 'erased' from the band's history.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-13 23:40 by Irix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1796
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home