Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Advice re Sheffield
Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 30, 2005 18:16

Thinking about going to Sheffield and questions come to mind

I have used my presale code to get tickets to MSG in January

I used my Amex card for tickets to Wembley. Got B3 but would have liked to get an A block, howver from reading other posts it seems that Amex card payers were limited to B blocks at best.

Anyone offer advice for Sheffield? - is it worth buying another memebership to get a pre sale code I can use Dec 3rd, or shall I just use Amex card on Dec 2nd (and possibly not be able to purchase front sites?)

Or have they had enough of my money?

Re: Advice re Sheffield
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 30, 2005 20:28

Exhpart, i don't know if it'll apply to Sheffield, but i looked at the Wembley "new member" presale today, and if it's any help:
they offered that deal where you buy tickets and a new membership at the same time.
(the drawback to that of course is that it's only good for one transaction, even if it's for less than four tickets -
the pre-existing codes are supposed to let you buy [for example] two + two or one + three.)
the best tickets i saw using that option were B4 row 11, for 150 GBP; most of what i was offered was in the C sections.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2059
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home