Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Rolling Stones on TikTok
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: January 20, 2023 03:49

Rockman

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 20 January 2023

or they could just hire more REAL journalists and not have computers write there articles

just uhheye rolling smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 20, 2023 04:07

TikTok ......

That Pied Piper guy finally turns up the 21st Century ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: January 20, 2023 08:49

My local newspaper has been publishing an AI article each week for months now. It is what it is. When electricity or the phone or the car was introduced, people were also so scared. The people on this planet just need to put those things to good work.
That being said: Of course The Rolling Stones use TikTok to further their legacy and promote the upcoming album and tour. They will make a huge amount of money using TikTok.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: January 20, 2023 08:54

schwonek
My local newspaper has been publishing an AI article each week for months now. It is what it is. When electricity or the phone or the car was introduced, people were also so scared. The people on this planet just need to put those things to good work.
That being said: Of course The Rolling Stones use TikTok to further their legacy and promote the upcoming album and tour. They will make a huge amount of money using TikTok.

thumbs up

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 20, 2023 12:15

From [www.Universal-Music.co.jp] :

"The Rolling Stones' official TikTok account was launched on 19 January 2023, and in conjunction with this, songs (over 270) covering the band's 60-year career were released on TikTok. In addition, frontman Mick Jagger also opened a personal account, following the band's guitarist Keith Richards, who had already opened a personal account.

The Rolling Stones TikTok account: [www.TikTok.com] · Mick Jagger TikTok account: [www.TikTok.com]

With the release of the soundtrack on TikTok, users can now create covers and remixes using their famous hits such as 'Start Me Up', 'It's Only Rock 'n' Roll' and 'Miss You'. These songs can be accessed via the TikTok song page. The Rolling Stones' official TikTok account will post behind-the-scenes footage and other exclusive content from their live shows and studio recordings. The band has already posted their first TikTok video posts, including rare archive footage of them, and they want fans to imitate the Stones in action and dress up as them.

Requests for The Rolling Stones' music from the TikTok community have been very high until now. Even before the band's official TikTok account was created, videos posted with the hashtags '#TheRollingStones' and '#RollingStones' already had over five million views combined. There, creators paid tribute to the band's high contribution to the music industry with 'instrumental covers' and 'sing the next lyric' / 'finish the lyric' challenges, posts honouring Keith Richards, Mick Jagger singing impressions and others were posted."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-20 12:30 by Irix.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 20, 2023 12:53

TikTok? Hmm, I have heard about it. But from where? Oh yeah, in a Mick Jagger song, but where's the stupid dance?

Anyway, I find the following sentence very funny and groundbreaking: "The frontman Mick Jagger also opened a personal account, following the band's guitarist Keith Richards, who had already opened a personal account".

"Keef, watcha, watcha doing?
Oh I think the time has come to get out, get out
Get up, get out, get into something new..."

Or is this the stupid Dance Mick was talking about...?

We live interesting times.

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-20 12:55 by Doxa.

Date: January 20, 2023 12:56

I personally don't want to join Tik Tok because I don't trust it. Many US companies, universities and government agencies have already banned the use of Tik Tok because it isn't a secure site and hacks into your personal data and servers for the Chinese government. Of course, they deny this.

Also, Grrr is nothing new except young people can now add in their silly content, grrr. Hard pass.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 20, 2023 13:05

TikTok - Rolling Stones contents on January 20, 2023:

- "The Rolling Stones, Denmark, 1963. #TheRollingStones"

- "Time to dress like the Stones… we’ll be sharing some of your creations. Show us at #TheRollingStones"

- "Covers, remixes, guitar solos, mashups… anything goes. Transform your favourite Stones track. We’ll be sharing some of your creations. Let’s hear it #TheRollingStones #MickJagger #KeithRichards"

- "Time to move like the Stones… we’ll be sharing some of your creations. Show us at #TheRollingStones #MickJagger #KeithRichards"

Screenshot 20-Jan-2023 - [www.TikTok.com] .

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: January 20, 2023 14:06

BitchKeepsBitchin
I personally don't want to join Tik Tok because I don't trust it. Many US companies, universities and government agencies have already banned the use of Tik Tok because it isn't a secure site and hacks into your personal data and servers for the Chinese government. Of course, they deny this.

Also, Grrr is nothing new except young people can now add in their silly content, grrr. Hard pass.

You probably don't wanna know what else is being hacked and by whom, then...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 20, 2023 15:17

Rockman

OMG. I'm waiting any day now for Arnold Schwarzenegger to show up naked and tell me, "I'll Be Back".

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: January 21, 2023 01:01

treaclefingers
Rockman

OMG. I'm waiting any day now for Arnold Schwarzenegger to show up naked and tell me, "I'll Be Back".

more like "i'll be back i've got to get to the studio for the six o'clock news"winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2121
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home