Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Stones 2023...what can be done to excite fans
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: January 17, 2023 17:35

stonerolling
I say it every tour... For Mick and Keith to sing Happy together..

On second reading - that would be very cool.

However, I must admit, on first reading, I thought you meant they should sing ‘Happy Together’, which I thought was a bit random. I was trying to picture Mick and Keith at a mic, smiling mischievously and starting in on ‘Imagine me and you… ‘ then Chuck stopping them and swinging into Happy. I wish I drank coffee - clearly I need some.

Posted by: GerardHennessy ()
Date: January 18, 2023 02:09

SomeTorontoGirl
stonerolling

However, I must admit, on first reading, I thought you meant they should sing ‘Happy Together’, which I thought was a bit random. I was trying to picture Mick and Keith at a mic, smiling mischievously and starting in on ‘Imagine me and you… ‘ then Chuck stopping them and swinging into Happy. I wish I drank coffee - clearly I need some.

You and me both. I was also trying to imagine our two gunslingers channelling The Turtles. 'I can't see me loving nobody but you. For all my life...'

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: January 18, 2023 02:45

GerardHennessy
SomeTorontoGirl
stonerolling

You and me both. I was also trying to imagine our two gunslingers channelling The Turtles. 'I can't see me loving nobody but you. For all my life...'

No matter how they toss the dice… OH NOOOO, now I’ve ruined Tumblin’ Dice! grinning smiley

Posted by: GerardHennessy ()
Date: January 18, 2023 17:09

SomeTorontoGirl
GerardHennessy
SomeTorontoGirl
stonerolling

No matter how they toss the dice… OH NOOOO, now I’ve ruined Tumblin’ Dice! grinning smiley

Nah! Tumbling Dice is fine. You have not ruined anything, but you HAVE brought some rather wonderful good humour to this thread. And reminded me of one of my all time favourite 60's singles. I've always loved The Turtles - Happy Together, She'd Rather Be With Me, and Eleanor. Classic pop singles from the days when the charts really meant something, when songs really were about boy meets girl, and from when the world was young and we thought we would live forever!

Magic!

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2364
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home