Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Season Greetings 2022
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 25, 2022 10:27

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: December 25, 2022 11:23

Merry Christmas to all of you! May you all be blessed.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: December 25, 2022 12:03

To all members of IORR a Merry Christmas and a heatlty 2023 from The Netherlands.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 25, 2022 12:29

Happy Holidays

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 25, 2022 13:15

Happy Holidays to all

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 25, 2022 14:14

merry christmas to all and happy new year!

Let's hope jagger claus (and his umm... helpers) have a new album, tour and great archive releases in his bag of goodies this yeargrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-25 14:16 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 25, 2022 14:45

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023 to BV and all the Stones fans who come to visit and post on IORR. smileys with beer

Posted by: dkwalika ()
Date: December 25, 2022 14:56

Happy holidays to all, and here's to the new LP and a tour for 2023-24!

Posted by: perkmo ()
Date: December 25, 2022 16:15

Merry Christmas!

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: December 25, 2022 18:30

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone out there!

Lookin' forward to 2023 and more happy and safe travels on the road together...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 25, 2022 21:51

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: December 25, 2022 22:18

Special season greetings to Argentina!
Met some of you this year on tour. Hope to see you again next year - maybe in your country attending another show...

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: December 25, 2022 23:08

Merry Christmas to all my fellow IORRIANS!!

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: December 26, 2022 09:27

God Jul BV. Seasons greetings to all the Stones fans and music enthusiasts who bring their passion and joy here to share.

IORR.ORG
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 26, 2022 06:27

I don't know how long iorr.org has been going on but it's been a lot of fun. We get to giggle, argue, opinionate, discuss, conversate, love of and hate of, seek and find information.

Thank you, BV. It's its own culture. For some maybe relief, others a vent, and whoever to express - and discuss. All guided for the love of The Rolling Stones. And! The ability for Off Topic ie other bands, the weather, whatever.

My fave: Dande's Track Talk. And then album talks in whatever form.

How much longer will it continue? No telling, right? It is what is is and it will be what it will be.

Goodbye 2022.

For those that get to see the Stones in 2023, I hope y'all love it. For those that don't, like me, most likely, enjoy it anyway however it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-26 06:27 by GasLightStreet.

Re: IORR.ORG
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: December 26, 2022 06:29

I’ll second that. My number one stop for Stones info.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 26, 2022 07:54

GSL,

We’ve still got 5 days left of 22. For me this has been a FKIN brutally horrible year personally, but I’m still not ready to freely give up days just because. I plan on living in those 5 days!!! I’m going snowboarding, mountain climbing in the Adirondacks, and hanging with all 3 of my kids on different days!!!! You’re free to let go of your days but me I think I’ll hang onto mine and not quite wish them away just yet!!

Cheers for a great ‘23, my man. I k ow we’ve not often agreed on topics and discussions but I still raise a glass to ya!!!! This is a great place to come and visit, parlay, discuss, learn, what have you. I’m on here almost everyday now myself. Still a long way to go to get to the posting level of Rockman and a few others but I’m happy for my 5,000+ posts so far!!!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 26, 2022 09:17

LADIES & GENTLEMEN ......
The greatest Rolling Stones site in da world .....IORR

Hey what else can a poor boy say .......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 26, 2022 13:23

GasLightStreet
I don't know how long iorr.org has been going on but it's been a lot of fun. We get to giggle, argue, opinionate, discuss, conversate, love of and hate of, seek and find information.

Thank you, BV. It's its own culture. For some maybe relief, others a vent, and whoever to express - and discuss. All guided for the love of The Rolling Stones. And! The ability for Off Topic ie other bands, the weather, whatever.

How much longer will it continue? No telling, right? It is what is is and it will be what it will be.

Goodbye 2022.

For those that get to see the Stones in 2023, I hope y'all love it. For those that don't, like me, most likely, enjoy it anyway however it is.

IORR was started November 1980 as a fan club and a fan magazine. Then IORR went online in 1996 through the address www.arena.no/stones, and shortly after on it's own domain IORR.ORG. On its 43rd year, IORR is the oldest and largest Stones fan club in the world. I will try my best to keep IORR running as long as The Rolling Stones are still alive and kicking.

Bjornulf

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: December 26, 2022 13:37

bv
IORR was started November 1980 as a fan club and a fan magazine. Then IORR went online in 1996 through the address www.arena.no/stones, and shortly after on it's own domain IORR.ORG. On its 43rd year, IORR is the oldest and largest Stones fan club in the world. I will try my best to keep IORR running as long as The Rolling Stones are still alive and kicking.

Kudos to you, bv.

Now onto the year 2023 and beyond, with The Rolling Stones.

Posted by: GeirGG ()
Date: December 26, 2022 16:17

God jul og godt nytt år! Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 26, 2022 17:57

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and best of the season to all… and especially to Bjornulf and the elves that keep this place running.

Date: December 26, 2022 19:27

Happy holidays all! What a year! Hope next one will be even better but that will be hard!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 26, 2022 20:50

Merry Christmas & A very Happy, Healthy New Year to you, BV and all of my fellow Stones fans here on IORR! Thank you for an enjoyable, informative year. Looking forward to our NEW STONES ALBUM & TOUR!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: December 26, 2022 21:03

bv
GasLightStreet

Goodbye 2022.

Thanks for all you do!

:Re: Season Greetings 2022
Date: December 26, 2022 21:36

Excellent Christmas loot this year - another set of Stones coasters, as I’ve worn the earlier set out! smiling smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 26, 2022 22:46

Bjornulf

Re: :Re: Season Greetings 2022
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 26, 2022 23:47

SomeTorontoGirl
Excellent Christmas loot this year - another set of Stones coasters, as I’ve worn the earlier set out! smiling smiley

Hey STG, where did you get the coasters? Do any Boxing Day sales? Saw on Vancouver news there weren't big lineups at many stores that usually have big ones like Best Buy. Guess lots of people shop online now or perhaps it's the economy right now.

Re: :Re: Season Greetings 2022
Date: December 27, 2022 00:03

DGA35
Hey STG, where did you get the coasters? Do any Boxing Day sales? Saw on Vancouver news there weren't big lineups at many stores that usually have big ones like Best Buy. Guess lots of people shop online now or perhaps it's the economy right now.

You’ll not likely find them here, both sets were picked up in England, at a craft market, a few years apart. Betcha Matt Lee doesn’t even have a set! smiling smiley

Posted by: ManuelStones ()
Date: December 27, 2022 01:59

Merry Christmas and Happy 2023 to all.

Iorr is 43 years old. Wow!!
Amazing job BV. It takes exactly what the Stones stand for
to keep this site running so well: Passion, hard work, and discipline.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1628
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home