Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones socks for 4 euro
Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 22, 2022 17:25

And some other things available here [www.c-and-a.com]

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Re: Rolling Stones socks for 4 euro smiling smiley
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 22, 2022 17:51

wow not to bad looking as far as christmas themed socks gowinking smiley

and there not unbelievably expensive either

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: November 22, 2022 17:58

They're not in my size ahhww

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 22, 2022 22:07

Nice, they have local stock, I'll go check them out !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Re: Rolling Stones socks for 4 euro
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 23, 2022 13:53

yes, but i am afraid shipping to the States would make this cost prohibitive.

plexi

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: November 24, 2022 08:35

4 EUR a pair isn't even that expensive. I have to check the shipping rates (delivery inside Europe).

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 24, 2022 16:49

When you are located in the Netherlands you can pick them up at your local C&A (no shipping costs).

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: November 24, 2022 21:30

MononoM
When you are located in the Netherlands you can pick them up at your local C&A (no shipping costs).

Thanks for the hint! C&A is present also over here. No idea yet if the offline stores have the socks in stock but even the shipping rates are comparatively moderate.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: November 25, 2022 19:23

Online they are now sold out

Date: November 26, 2022 07:10

Mabru
Online they are now sold out

Over here they are still listed as available (GER/AT sub-site). Just saw that the C&A website can show you in which stores the socks are in stock (the one closest to my place just has kiddies stuff, as I found out yesterday). I'll give it another try in the afternoon.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 26, 2022 07:22

.... Only get my socks off when I'm sleeepin'

ROCKMAN

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: November 26, 2022 09:49

Also in Germany: [www.c-and-a.com]

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 26, 2022 12:29

I genuinely didn’t realise ‘C&A’ were still a ‘thing’ Here, in the U.K., they were a High Street staple for years, but they disappeared from our shores years ago. I didn’t even know they were a Dutch company. I thought they were British! eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 26, 2022 15:12

doitywoik
Just saw that the C&A website can show you in which stores the socks are in stock.
This doesn't work everywhere. The webside showed everything available in a store but in that store I only found a lot of socks. They do not offer the shirts and the cap there.
Note on the German site: Shipping only inside Germany.

Date: November 26, 2022 15:18

MAF
doitywoik
Just saw that the C&A website can show you in which stores the socks are in stock.
This doesn't work everywhere. The webside showed everything available in a store but in that store I only found a lot of socks. They do not offer the shirts and the cap there.
Note on the German site: Shipping only inside Germany.

I'm just about to find out how accurate the availability indications for Austria really are ...

Date: November 26, 2022 17:00

Update: Got 'em grinning smiley

Over here (Austria) the socks are to be found in the men's department, not on the tables where they pile up all different kinds of socks but on the racks for special socks. Careful 1: They also have Stranger Things socks that look very similar and they had hung them together on the same rack. Thus, better check so that you end up with the right socks. Careful 2: There are two different kinds of Stones socks, regular and Xmas. The regular ones are in the usual Stones tongue red with just the Stones tongue on them. - The lip mouth has vampire teeth, so possibly not "regular" but rather Halloween leftovers. The Xmas ones are in a somewhat darker red, with snow flakes above and below the tongue.

Let's see how long they will last ...

Since the pic in the link in the first post is gone (sold out?), here it comes again from the German-Austrian site (Xmas version):

[www.c-and-a.com]

The vampire teeth socks are not available from C&A's webshop and I couldn't find pics on the net either (collectors' items? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

I haven't checked for tees, caps or sweaters, so no offline C&A info here.

If googling for "rolling stones socks" (funny it never occured to me before to google that) it turns out there are all kinds of Stones socks, for example, featuring the Some Girls cover:

[www.bike24.at]

At EUR 23,18 slightly winking smiley more expensive than the C&A socks - better quality or better profit ...?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-26 17:04 by doitywoik.

Date: November 26, 2022 17:12

Oh, I forgot: For antagonism, they had Beatles socks too! (Not found in the C&A online store either.)

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: December 13, 2022 00:08

Got 2 pairs each of the Xmas and the vampire teeth ones today at the Boulevard Haussman store in Paris.

I also scored Kiss and AC/DC socks there. The latter were 50% off, and the cashier was like fuckit, she gave me 50% on ALL the socks I bought!

Date: December 13, 2022 02:45

Any of the Stones themselves ever wore Stones socks?

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: December 13, 2022 09:36

doitywoik
Update: Got 'em grinning smiley

Over here (Austria) the socks are to be found in the men's department, not on the tables where they pile up all different kinds of socks but on the racks for special socks. Careful 1: They also have Stranger Things socks that look very similar and they had hung them together on the same rack. Thus, better check so that you end up with the right socks. Careful 2: There are two different kinds of Stones socks, regular and Xmas. The regular ones are in the usual Stones tongue red with just the Stones tongue on them. - The lip mouth has vampire teeth, so possibly not "regular" but rather Halloween leftovers. The Xmas ones are in a somewhat darker red, with snow flakes above and below the tongue.

Let's see how long they will last ...

Since the pic in the link in the first post is gone (sold out?), here it comes again from the German-Austrian site (Xmas version):

[www.c-and-a.com]

The vampire teeth socks are not available from C&A's webshop and I couldn't find pics on the net either (collectors' items? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

I haven't checked for tees, caps or sweaters, so no offline C&A info here.

If googling for "rolling stones socks" (funny it never occured to me before to google that) it turns out there are all kinds of Stones socks, for example, featuring the Some Girls cover:

[www.bike24.at]

At EUR 23,18 slightly winking smiley more expensive than the C&A socks - better quality or better profit ...?

Tx, great find ! 10 pairs ordered (austria) winking smiley

Posted by: rockerparis ()
Date: December 13, 2022 18:42

Here they are
Some of them ( black ones) were sold out a couple of weeks ago

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: December 13, 2022 22:52

I thought the black multi-tongue ones (above pic) were kinda ugly yesterday, I only got the red Xmas and red vampire ones, which look swell!

Date: December 14, 2022 05:47

rockerparis
Here they are
Some of them ( black ones) were sold out a couple of weeks ago

The black ones I haven't seen in the shops over here.

FrogSugar
I only got the red Xmas and red vampire ones, which look swell!

Same here. I have been at two shops that were easy to reach but could score only one Xmas pair. So I got one Xmas pair and a few vampire pairs. Both look good, are comfortable to wear and did not develop any holes yet ... winking smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 14, 2022 06:05

Rolling Stones socks?

So it's come to that. Such bravado.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 1, 2023 01:47

Happy New Stones Year !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: January 1, 2023 02:29

Sold out!
Well, that socks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1827
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home