Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hate threads on IORR
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 8, 2022 00:15

Please DO NOT start hate threads on IORR. They will be removed/closed, and you waste valuable time by posting hate here.

It is against the IORR policy to post something which is 100% negative. It does not make any sense to me, and I do not want such threads here. Sorry.

Taste, including musical taste, is individual. I might not like some musician, but I would never start a thread about musicians or music I do not like.

That is the dark side if Internet, where troll and other people spend their time. Hate and negativity is not my cup of tea. Sorry.

Bjornulf

OT: Worst 100 Rock&Roll Songs
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: October 7, 2022 17:34

Click bait for sure, but a fun read. Can't disagree with some of the picks. His number 1 pick is mine. I am surprised that the Brooklyn Bridge song, The Worst That Could Happen, didn't make this list.

[www.thevinyldistrict.com]

Re: OT: Worst 100 Rock&Roll Songs
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 7, 2022 18:28

Midnight Rambler and the Times They Are A Changin'?

I could probably think of one or two other Stones & Dylan songs in their respective catalogues that are worse but hey, it's subjective right?

Re: OT: Worst 100 Rock&Roll Songs
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 7, 2022 18:32

It is against the IORR policy to post something which is 100% negative. It does not make any sense to me, and I do not want such threads here. Sorry.

Taste, including musical taste, is individual. I might not like some musician, but I would never start a thread about musicians or music I do not like.

That is the dark side if Internet, where troll and other people spend their time. Hate and negativity is not my cup of tea. Sorry.

Bjornulf

Six Legendary Artists Keith Richards Hates
Posted by: roryfaninva ()
Date: October 7, 2022 22:48

From FarOut Magazine. Apologies if its been posted before. Some of it is mildly amusing....

[faroutmagazine.co.uk]

Re: Six Legendary Artists Keith Richards Hates
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 7, 2022 23:11

I find Keith diminishes himself somewhat by feeling the need to deride musicians, or anyone for that matter, that he doesn't like.

Why bother, does it make him feel better?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 7, 2022 23:28

The article failed to mention Keith's low opinion of Mick's solo material,
but maybe that's because the same publication dedicated an entire article on the subject:

Keith Richards' brutal thoughts of Mick Jagger's solo material

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 7, 2022 23:39

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: October 7, 2022 23:44

Wonder if this thread will be closed…

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: October 8, 2022 00:11

Hairball
The article failed to mention Keith's low opinion of Mick's solo material,
but maybe that's because the same publication dedicated an entire article on the subject:

Keith Richards' brutal thoughts of Mick Jagger's solo material

This was just inevitable!

I think they both care a shit what the other thinks about their solo material because due to the nature of their game everything else than hating it would come as a total surprise for both of them.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1939
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home