Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: "Sixty Tour" official numbers - Attendances, Grosses, etc.
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 19, 2022 19:41

well, I meant the price per ticket, too.
LDs for Brussels were 56 Euros each. I drew very bad seats in Block N. Later I found out that these seats were sold for some 56 Euros (they didn't go on sale right from th beginning of the ticket sale).

LDs for shows in Germany were between 65 and 68 Euros each.
the cheapest tickets were:
- Munich 112,13
- Gelsenkirchen 113 Euros
- Berlin 192,65 Euros

so except for Berlin the LDs/cheapest ticket rate was roughly 58% except for Berlin, where the rate was 33%

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-19 20:45 by slewan.

Re: The Rolling Stones’ ‘Sixty’ Confirmed As Their Most Successful European Tour
Posted by: Gram ()
Date: September 19, 2022 20:03

Elmo
‘Thank heavens there's the conundrum of getting less for more from the aged performers. It's makes the decision to pay these outrageous prices a no brainer. I got just as much out of seeing Mick sing Out Of Time on YouTube as I would have seeing it live, and it was a hell of a lot cheaper. I've seen all these bands in better days, with better setlists, at extremely better prices.’

I couldn’t agree more. The criteria for the success of this tour is purely financial. What about fan feedback, playing of new material, merch prices, some other yardstick other than how wealthier the group is.

I’ve been a fan since 1964 but haven’t been to a concert in over 40 years simply because I won’t sign up to feeding their bank balances anymore. I content myself that I saw the band many times when they were great and I’m not interested in having to pay the high price for tickets and stand to watch them through binoculars. Good luck to you if you’re a recent fan or just want to see the band to impress your social media ‘friends’, I hope you feel you get value for money because that’s the criteria here.

I saw them twice on this tour, at Madrid and at HP, and I definitely feel I got value for money

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-19 20:06 by Gram.

Re: "Sixty Tour" official numbers - Attendances, Grosses, etc.
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 19, 2022 20:46

slewan
well, I meant the price per ticket, too.
LDs for Brussels were 56 Euros each. I drew very bad seats in Block N. Later I found out that these seats were sold for some 56 Euros (they didn't go on sale right from th beginning of the ticket sale).

LDs for shows in Germany were between 65 and 68 Euros each.
the cheapest tickets were:
- Munich 112,13
- Gelsenkirchen 113 Euros
- Berlin 192,65 Euros

so except for Berlin the LDs/cheapest ticket rate was roughly 58% except for Berlin, where the rate was 33%

Got it. You still can't lose!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home