Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 8 of 13
Re: What’s next from the vault?
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 15, 2023 20:58

I feel like someone on here that was connected to working on these had stated that Paris 76 and Philli 72 were both done but they released I believe the BTB live releases instead. Not sure why they haven't circled back to those two yet. We're overdue for a good 72 show.

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: February 15, 2023 21:52

TumblinDice76
We're overdue for a good 72 show.
+1

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: February 16, 2023 03:18

smoking smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 16, 2023 04:10

I may be in minority here, but I'd love to see the Crawdaddy 1963 Tapes being given a release on the same level of quality as "Charlie is my Darling" (minus footage, of course).

Date: February 16, 2023 04:22

Your not alone, I'd be for that too! Anything pre 1981, I'd be fine with.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 16, 2023 09:12

I'm fine with anything pre-1990. And of course the rehearsals from 2012.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 16, 2023 09:59

Cristiano Radtke
I may be in minority here, but I'd love to see the Crawdaddy 1963 Tapes being given a release on the same level of quality as "Charlie is my Darling" (minus footage, of course).

those might be a little rough for a full normal release

and would probably only appeal to the hard core fans like us

but sticking them up on youtube would be nice way of rewarding us loyal fans

better then letting them rot away unappreciated

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 16, 2023 10:11

i personally would like to see a 76 tour box set in the style of of forty licks and the biggest bang box sets

between all the shows filmed in paris and knebworth they should have enough footage

and then there's the matter of the stones on the road tv documentary

watching it it would seem the crew was given a lot of access to them behind the scenes and onstage

there's has to have been a lot of footage shot for that thing if it's survived it be nice to see it re-edited like with charlie is my darling into a longer version

with that included with paris and knebworth together in one box set i can't see anyone not being satisfied with it

Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: February 16, 2023 17:57

What streaming service can you find these on. I used to have them on by google music app but I just switch to an iphone and i never noticed that they are not on Spotify. I see all other live album's but not LA 75, Hampton 81 or the others from this series.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: February 16, 2023 21:32

I’d like a 1972 show withgreat sound, Hawaii 1973, Wembley 1973, Boston or New York 1975 and a1967 show without audience noise and with better sound than Paris

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: February 17, 2023 10:48

Why can't they release audio only concerts again? The vault must be full of shows we actually want to hear??

Posted by: kevinkamphuis ()
Date: February 17, 2023 11:48

Taylor1
I’d like a 1972 show withgreat sound, Hawaii 1973, Wembley 1973, Boston or New York 1975 and a1967 show without audience noise and with better sound than Paris

This. Only add a 1970 show. Some sort of tourbox would be awesome

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 17, 2023 12:20

Paul Kersey
Why can't they release audio only concerts again? The vault must be full of shows we actually want to hear??

I'd prefer audio only releases too because there's much more interesting stuff available. They did a good start with El Mocambo last year. For Video/audio releases the only missing classic concerts would be MSG 1969 and Paris 76. For Texas 72 and Tempe/East Rutherford 81 the original tapes are probably lost.

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: February 17, 2023 23:58

hockenheim95
Paul Kersey

I'd prefer audio only releases too because there's much more interesting stuff available. They did a good start with El Mocambo last year. For Video/audio releases the only missing classic concerts would be MSG 1969 and Paris 76. For Texas 72 and Tempe/East Rutherford 81 the original tapes are probably lost.

Yes. Part of the best recordings don't have a video recording. The proof is El Mocambo.
I hope that at some point they start releasing only-audio recordings.

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: February 18, 2023 22:40

They should start slipping some of the goods through the back door. I don't care if its official or not. Many of the concerts are not fitted for release but have a huge signifikance to the core fans. How about Altamont in mint sterio on bootleg? Many fans are getting old, and letting the music out is long overdue.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: February 19, 2023 04:15

I would like to have the final concert of Brian, Mick T, Stu, Bill, Bobby Keys, Charlie each released. Not sure if that would even be possible. But it would be nice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-02-19 04:16 by VoodooLounge13.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: February 19, 2023 20:28

I don't know what's up but here's what I do know: Before I die I'd like something like this never seen before like a Urban Jungle show or Knebowrth 76 or a club like trabendo with rehearsals and backstage events, fun stuff to sum up.
And please no more guests.
It's only Rolling Stones but I ...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 19, 2023 20:32

Ricky
hockenheim95
Paul Kersey

Yes. Part of the best recordings don't have a video recording. The proof is El Mocambo.
I hope that at some point they start releasing only-audio recordings.

Sometimes on the newer stuff you need the video to see what they're wearing to tell what tour/show you're seeing. Not so much for the 'audio only' period recordings.

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: February 20, 2023 00:42

That Japan 2006 gig where they are hammering it like it's '72, that one I'd like to hear. Saitama was awesome also, someone took it from YouTube unfortunately...

As for other other tours, Barcelona 1990 was good.

Date: February 20, 2023 00:57

>grinning smiley<

waiting for an Urban jungle show ...

Date: February 20, 2023 01:48

Japan 1990 is already out there from the Utban Jungle tour.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 20, 2023 01:53

A new greatest hits comp with three or four old/updated/leftover/bottom of the barrel demos titled ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Date: February 20, 2023 01:54

I don't think so, sr, it's SWTour Japan

mb

Date: February 20, 2023 02:04

You are correct, Japan was still part of SW. Isn't there already a live show (not under the umbrella of From the Vault) from London 1990? Or am I wrong aganin?!

Date: February 20, 2023 02:30

There are a few around, bootlegs, seven of July is a good one ...

mb

Date: February 20, 2023 03:07

Some of my bootlegs sound so good, I forget what is official and what isn't

Date: February 20, 2023 03:39

thumbs up

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: April 23, 2023 21:08

Isn’t it about time some for some Vault release news?

Date: April 24, 2023 00:00

smoking smiley

Date: April 24, 2023 00:07

Yes! While we wait for a new album and possible tour at some point....let's get another Vault release!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 8 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home