Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13
What’s next from the vault?
Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: September 6, 2022 05:14

Wiltern 2002 seems likely. Any other rumors or postings?

Re: What’s next from the vault?
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 6, 2022 06:34

What's left?
Something from the '67, '70, and '76 tour.
Knebworth or Paris Abbatoir DVD.
Video collection.
Bill's acetate.
But I believe the current contract stops at El Mocambo?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 6, 2022 06:43

Cosmic Christmas

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: September 6, 2022 06:44

At the end of LA BBC broadcast you could see "2022"
So that, this one might be released ...like sweet summer sun few months later?

mb

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-06 06:57 by mariano.

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: September 6, 2022 08:27

After El Mocambo, Knebworth will be a good Idea !!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: September 6, 2022 08:53

there'a a lot more if where just talking about audio

lots and lots and lots more

60 years worth

just off the top of my head

72-73 shows

could we ever really have enough of these?

sighunts petion for the 3 69 msg shows plus dvd

memphis and lexington ky 1978

mountains of boxsets of outtakes from 60 years worth of studio sessions that some may find boring but legions of us would kill for

the hundreds of professionally recorded shows from the last 30 years have to have at least a couple dozens gems amongst the bunch

echoplex 2013

a proper standalone release of brussels

both shows

THE NEW ALBUM FINALLY!

and so on and so on

we are far from the well running dry

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-06 08:55 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: September 6, 2022 09:19

24FPS
What's left?

Philie'72.

Date: September 6, 2022 09:38

the concert for the blind

it maybe rough but i'd love to have it

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 6, 2022 09:43

My wishes:

Audio+Video:
- Paris 76
- Club Show Licks Tour
- London 2012 with Trabendo as bonus disc

Audio only:
- A 1972 show
- A 1970 show
- East Rutherford November 5 1981
- Echoplex 2013
- All 1969 MSG shows

Posted by: ribbelchips ()
Date: September 6, 2022 11:33

I think the Voodoo Lounge tour needs more love. There's only one (vault) release from that tour (Miami) and that one was already released on VHS/DVD back in the 90's..

- 81-82 Tour (Still Life, Roundhay Park, Hampton Coliseum, Wembley 82, Let's spend the night movie)
- Steel Wheels Tour (Flashpoint, Atlantic City, Live at the Max, Tokyo Dome)
- Bridges to Babylon (No Securty, No Security San Jose, Bridges to Bremen, Bridges to Buenos Aires)
- Licks Tour (Live Licks, Four Flicks, Licks NY)

Date: September 6, 2022 11:41

ribbelchips
I think the Voodoo Lounge tour needs more love. There's only one (vault) release from that tour (Miami) and that one was already released on VHS/DVD back in the 90's..

- 81-82 Tour (Still Life, Roundhay Park, Hampton Coliseum, Wembley 82, Let's spend the night movie)
- Steel Wheels Tour (Flashpoint, Atlantic City, Live at the Max, Tokyo Dome)
- Bridges to Babylon (No Securty, No Security San Jose, Bridges to Bremen, Bridges to Buenos Aires)
- Licks Tour (Live Licks, Four Flicks, Licks NY)

Voodoo Lounge has 5 complete shows released in the last years!

- 3 Club shows on Totally Stripped
- VL Uncut (Miami)
- Voodoo Lounge Japan (Japan Only release)

And then there's the official video they sold on the European shows from New Jersey (90 min)! so 6 releases from one tour! That's the best documented tour when it comes to official releases.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: September 6, 2022 11:47

24FPS
What's left?
Something from the '67, '70, and '76 tour.
Knebworth or Paris Abbatoir DVD.
Video collection.
Bill's acetate.
But I believe the current contract stops at El Mocambo?

El Mocambo is from the Polydor Universal division.
All the other live albums/CDs,Blu-rays,DVDs and Vinyl are from Mercury Records Universal division. (Except On Air)

Date: September 6, 2022 14:42

hockenheim95

- VL Uncut (Miami)

And then there's the official video they sold on the European shows from New Jersey (90 min)! so 6 releases from one tour! That's the best documented tour when it comes to official releases.

I don't really agree...

Those Stripped releases are from the same period maybe, but very different from regular VL shows in terms of setlists and atmosphere of course. New Jersey was available for only a few months, exclusively at European concerts..27 years ago and only on VHS.. And VL Japan.. Well, it's Japan only.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 6, 2022 15:15

ribbelchips

New Jersey was available for only a few months, exclusively at European concerts..27 years ago and only on VHS..

There was also a grey-market release on DVD of Voodoo Lounge in New Jersey in 2008 - [www.Amazon.de] , [www.Discogs.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-06 15:20 by Irix.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 6, 2022 15:25

Irix
ribbelchips

New Jersey was available for only a few months, exclusively at European concerts..27 years ago and only on VHS..

There was also a grey-market release on DVD of Voodoo Lounge in New Jersey in 2008 - [www.Amazon.de] , [www.Discogs.com] .

So, still an obscure release. I guess it's one that could be remastered and released officially. I'm not even sure if I've seen it, actually.

Date: September 6, 2022 15:35

Big Al
Irix
ribbelchips

So, still an obscure release. I guess it's one that could be remastered and released officially. I'm not even sure if I've seen it, actually.

You can find 5 Songs as bonus tracks on VL Uncut Blu Ray. In my opinion the old VHS/Grey Market DVD is worth the price alone for the intro where a roadie wakes up in a motel next to a Lady who believes he is Ronnie Wood!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-06 15:37 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 6, 2022 15:54

hockenheim95
Big Al
Irix
ribbelchips

You can find 5 Songs as bonus tracks on VL Uncut Blu Ray. In my opinion the old VHS/Grey Market DVD is worth the price alone for the intro where a roadie wakes up in a motel next to a Lady who believes he is Ronnie Wood!

Well, I know I've seen that clip!

No, I must have it on a VHS somewhere. I certainly have never purchased it, so it's probably something someone taped me one time.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: September 6, 2022 16:03

A great sounding1972 show would be the best. Also the Nicaraguan Benefit Concert, Boston or NYC1975show,a1967 European Tour Show and a 1973 Pacific Tour Show

Posted by: NoPanic ()
Date: September 6, 2022 16:15

would like to have a complete show from 1970 - that would be great...

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: September 6, 2022 16:16

There has been no recording released from the great Tour of Europe 1970.

Also, some more shows from their greatest ever Tour of Europe 1973 are still in the can: at least in London, Newcastle, Birmingham and Essen the concerts were recorded professionally.

Date: September 6, 2022 16:24

Taylor1
A great sounding1972 show would be the best. Also the Nicaraguan Benefit Concert, Boston or NYC1975show,a1967 European Tour Show and a 1973 Pacific Tour Show

Paris 1967 was released on iTunes.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: September 6, 2022 16:58

5strings
After El Mocambo, Knebworth will be a good Idea !!

Knebworth 1976

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: September 6, 2022 17:11

Audio of Hyde Park'69, Altamont, the 1972 live album, pacific tour '73, and London '73. Make shure it's a complete box set so we don't waste more time waiting. Oh, and wile at it, there's a lot of fottage from '69 and '72 thats long overdue...That's all, thank you.

Date: September 6, 2022 18:08

hockenheim95

Haha yeah, that was a nice intro.. "Ronnie??? I thought you WERE Ronnie!". I bought that New Jersey VHS at the Landgraaf gig in juni 1995. too bad they cut out the part where the inflatable voodoo props came on stage and also the introduction (on screen) video to Sympathy. In het NJ show, Jagger came to the stage via the elevator during Charlie's Not Fade Away's drum intro. In Europe he just walked via the door in the cobra. He then used the (much slower) elevator during SFTD. I wonder why they changed that...

I really hope we get a nice unknown Voodoo Lounge stadium show with a nice setlist. But something like Vredenburg, Knebworth, Circus Krone or something from the early 70's are very welcome too..

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: September 6, 2022 20:39

Audio only:
- A 1972 show
- A 1970 show
- All 1969 MSG shows

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 7, 2022 07:14

I would love to have the entire show, screw ups and all, of the August 14, 1994 New Jersey (Giants Stadium) show with, personally, the best ever version of Shattered, released.

Hopefully mixed right.

Date: September 7, 2022 10:58

ribbelchips
hockenheim95

- VL Uncut (Miami)

I don't really agree...

Those Stripped releases are from the same period maybe, but very different from regular VL shows in terms of setlists and atmosphere of course. New Jersey was available for only a few months, exclusively at European concerts..27 years ago and only on VHS.. And VL Japan.. Well, it's Japan only.

i don't think your right about that

unless they sold ntsc copies in europe instead of pal

that would make my ntsc copy really rare!grinning smiley

as for it being on vhs well the 60fps transfer i did of my copy looks pretty good

doesn't sound to great though lots of buzzing noise from the tape

gonna have to get me another copy

Date: September 7, 2022 20:00

[I have a VHS of this concert and I am sure I got it at one of the US concerts. I just cannot see myself carrying a VCR tape from Europe to the US.

quote=ProfessorWolf]
ribbelchips
hockenheim95

- VL Uncut (Miami)

I don't really agree...

i don't think your right about that

unless they sold ntsc copies in europe instead of pal

that would make my ntsc copy really rare!grinning smiley

as for it being on vhs well the 60fps transfer i did of my copy looks pretty good

doesn't sound to great though lots of buzzing noise from the tape

gonna have to get me another copy[/quote]

Date: September 8, 2022 00:28

Re: What’s next from the vault? new
Posted by: georgemcdonnell314 ()
Date: September 7, 2022 20:00

[I have a VHS of this concert and I am sure I got it at one of the US concerts. I just cannot see myself carrying a VCR tape from Europe to the US.

i just got mine on ebay myself

where there still plentiful and cheap

Posted by: masseywinos ()
Date: September 8, 2022 03:28

I bought a tape in Montreal. I remember getting to my buddies place and firing it up that night. Was sold at the Merch desk

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home