Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Top 5 shows 2022
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 5, 2022 19:20

Can someone tell me the best 5 shows from last tour 2022 sound wise. Not sure if this has been covered here yet.

Re: Top 5 shows 2022
Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 5, 2022 19:30

I've been at only 7 of the 14, so I don't wanna list 5, but I think London, Paris and Berlin were fantastic.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 5, 2022 20:05

Stonesfan2146
I've been at only 7 of the 14, so I don't wanna list 5, but I think London, Paris and Berlin were fantastic.

Thanks, I was at London thought it was great too.

Date: September 5, 2022 20:09

Berlin, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Munchen for me.

First 3 unbelievable.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 5, 2022 23:27

The last show in Berlin was the best.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 5, 2022 23:42

How would you know if you didn't got to all the shows? Please don't say smart phone videos from the pit.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: September 6, 2022 00:03

What makes it hard is that even people on the same show might have gotten a totally different sound depending on where they were.

In Munich I was in the stands. First between the front speakers and the delay line. The sound there was really bad because the sound from the delay line (of course) always came later than the sound of the front speakers which was really distracting. Then I was moving more towards the back of the stadium and there the sounds was okay but reeeeeally loud with some really piercing heights.

In Berlin I was at the upper level and the sound there was perfect. Also loud in thr second half but the hights were more pleasing.

What I noticed at both shows: The first half of the shows was actually really quiet, even too quiet. Then in the second half it got super loud, especially the guitars. Maybe that is to get on an allowed average loudness level - making the first half a bit quieter and the second one a bit louder than the allowed loudness level?
In 2018 I remember the first half much louder.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-06 00:06 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: September 6, 2022 00:37

I only was in Munich. I was standing on the left side on the ground in the cheapest area. I had a good view to the stage and two sound towers not far from me. The sound was perfect. Loud and ballanced. The setlist was fantastic and the Stones were obviously having a good time and so did I and everybody around me. I talked to some people after the show and everybody was very happy and smiling.
For me tis show is among the top 5 out of my 26 Stones shows.

I wasn't there but from what I saw, heard and read the show in Berlin was even better and outstanding. It seems, it was one of their exceptional shows.

For me, rhis tour was a great one and I enjoyed it very, very much!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1641
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home