Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Immediate Family documentary - featuring Keith
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 3, 2022 01:15

"Immediate Family picks up where The Wrecking Crew left off, with Tedesco turning the lens toward another group of recording studio pros who first came to prominence in the early 1970s and still work constantly to this day: Danny Kortchmar, Leland Sklar, Russ Kunkel, Waddy Wachtel, and a handful of others."

[www.rockandbluesmuse.com]

From their Facebook page:

"Dear Immediate Family Fans,

We're not just talking about a documentary, we finished it!!!!

As some of you might know, we started filming in the summer of 2019. In just a few months, we interviewed; Carole King, Lou Adler, Peter Asher, Stevie Nicks, Billy Bob Thornton, Neil Young, James Taylor, Jackson Browne, Linda Rondstadt, Keith Richards, Don Henley, David Crosby, Phil Collins, Steve Jordan, Val Garay, Russ Titelman, Lenny Waronker, Mike Post Lyle Lovett, and Niko Bolas.

Like “The Wrecking Crew” musicians, their music is a bookmark in time. As James Taylor said, “The creative input of these session guys cannot be overstated. It cannot be overstated”.

And also like “The Wrecking Crew” musicians, they were hilarious to work with and I can’t wait to share this film with audiences around the world.

We don’t have a distributor yet, and as we all know from our previous experience with “The Wrecking Crew” film, it is so important to spread the word to friends and family on all social media platforms. So, please share the "Immediate Family" website with everyone where you can see a sneak peak of the film as well as some outtakes.
The great news is that the film has been accepted into 4 major festivals so far and we’re still sending it out (see list below). If you are near any of these cites please come to support us and check out the film. I will be attending all the screenings and will have some of the guys with me as well. We all look forward to sharing the film. Thank you so much."

TRAILER: [www.immediatefamilyfilm.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1832
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home