Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

We Love You video 4k
Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: August 25, 2022 18:24

Premiers tomorrow on YouTube >grinning smiley<

Re: We Love You video 4k
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: August 26, 2022 18:28

what the heck for? LOL

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: August 26, 2022 19:32

Lynd8
what the heck for? LOL

why don't you watch it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-26 23:28 by Cooltoplady.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 26, 2022 20:11

Very strange. I think I just saw. A new We Love You video was posted a few hours ago. It didn't say anything about 4K. I checked earlier versions posted and in the beginning the person pulling the chain is walking the opposite direction. Also, if this is indeed the 4K version, it shows they either used a crappy print to begin with, or the original wasn't very good quality to begin with. If you enlarge crappy material, it's going to look even more grainy.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: August 26, 2022 21:24

Any link ?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 26, 2022 21:33

Stone601
Any link ?

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: August 26, 2022 23:08

24FPS
Very strange. I think I just saw. A new We Love You video was posted a few hours ago. It didn't say anything about 4K. I checked earlier versions posted and in the beginning the person pulling the chain is walking the opposite direction. Also, if this is indeed the 4K version, it shows they either used a crappy print to begin with, or the original wasn't very good quality to begin with. If you enlarge crappy material, it's going to look even more grainy.

It is 4k but any digital transfer is only as good as the original analogue tape. Hence if that is grainy the digital version also is.

Posted by: Joce ()
Date: August 27, 2022 00:18

Looks like 16mm film. This explains why it is very grainy.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: August 27, 2022 00:26

24FPS
Also, if this is indeed the 4K version, it shows they either used a crappy print to begin with, or the original wasn't very good quality to begin with. If you enlarge crappy material, it's going to look even more grainy.

Basically true, of course.

Unless you're Peter Jackson with the resources of The Beatles. "Get Back" was filmed on 16mm, but the version I saw on an IMAX screen was not in the slightest "grainy".

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1582
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home